Jacqulee

Should Tamina hang up her boots this year?

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

37914619_2184865875124107_89589467488693

Tamina has been around for nearly a decade and hasn't improved as a wrestler, or evolved much as a character. Other than that 2012-2013 singles push (which was her peak, in my opinion), she has always been paired with someone who is either relative, or someone needing a bodyguard. She is always the side character but never the main character. Age and injuries are also catching up with her and she quickly gets exhausted in matches which are more than five minutes. With no singles title push happening in the future, and with newer and more talented girls being called up to an increasingly physically competitive division, is it time for Tamina to hang up her boots?

Edited by Jacqulee

3 minutes ago, Jacqulee said:

Tamina has been around for nearly a decade and hasn't improved as a wrestler or evolved much as a character. Other than that 2012-2013 singles push (which was her peak, in my opinion), she has always been paired with someone who is either relative, or someone needing a bodyguard. She is always the side character but never the main character. Age and injuries are also catching up with her and she gets quickly exhausted in matches which are more than five minutes. With no singles title push happening in the future, and with newer and more talented girls being called up to an increasingly physically competitive division, is it time for Tamina to hang up her boots?

Agree. After that, she regressed and never recovered, both ring-wise and character-wise. She's never been the best but she deserved at least one transitional title reign. As for her retiring, I don't mind her having her on the roster as long as she can hang. At this point she's still useful to put over other girls

2 people like this

Ronda tossing her around the ring on RAW this past week, and sis clearly was struggling to keep up. She seems like she would be an excellent producer of matches since she did have a hand in last years women's Royal Rumble.

W165xkc.gif

2 people like this

I think part of her problem is the frequency of her injuries in conjunction with her age. She is 40, and that’s not an excuse, but it has seemed to affect her ability to come back from her injuries with the same stamina and energy. She’s not a key player in the division diverting attention and opportunities away from other people though, so I don’t really think she needs to retire unless she’s ready to. She does still deliver when she needs to and the other women seem to have a lot of respect for her, so I don’t see why she needs to, though it wouldn’t stun me. 

8 people like this

She can take Fattie with her

W165xkc.gif

1 person likes this

Mom doesn't age :clap: 

I feel as long as the passion is there and as long as she can keep going and doesn't mind, why not? I don't think she's stubborn enough to go past what she thinks she can handle, being that she's a mother. I'm sure she'd be responsible about it.

Honestly, I've tried to like her but I just can't. She always been boring af to me so she can go :mawma:

I'd like to see her and Nia have a tag title reign (just not the first winners of it) but after that she can retire. 

3 people like this

1000% yes, she's just wasting space at this point 

She’ll have a tag title reign and THEN hang it up 

W165xkc.gif

3 people like this

Could the same be applied to the maker of these threads?

W165xkc.gif

2 people like this

52 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

She can take Fattie with her

W165xkc.gif

:skull:

Anyway i always thought she should've gotten a cute little reign with the Diva's title when she was feuding with Beth. 

Sis has too many injuries and can't keep up anymore. I think they should give her an ambassador role so she can pay for her kids to go to college and let her hang it up.

W165xkc.gif

1 minute ago, WWFoverWWE said:

She’ll have a tag title reign and THEN hang it up 

W165xkc.gif

No really sis needs something for her wikipedia page that hasn’t been updated since ever 

W165xkc.gif

2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Could the same be applied to the maker of these threads?

W165xkc.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4887844

Seriously, you should stop entering my threads if it bothers you so much.

5 people like this

No.

1 person likes this

yes, she should've never laced them up. 

Lmfaoooo ya'll have this same discussion each year and yet here she is, continuing to collect checks :skull: Some of you girls in this thread live in glass houses when it comes to your faves, and shouldn't be throwing stones at mine!

2 people like this

She’s done a whole lot of nothing for nearly a decade. Alicia and Nattie have at least won titles.

All three can go tho.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Kiki said:

Lmfaoooo ya'll have this same discussion each year and yet here she is, continuing to collect checks :skull: Some of you girls in this thread live in glass houses when it comes to your faves, and shouldn't be throwing stones at mine!

:auntjackie:

Deadass I’ve never met a Tamina stan. Good for you tho girl, fight for your fav!

Edited by ChrisMC
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

She should've hung them up 5 years ago tbh. She's just not that talented. Being the child of a wrestler doesn't make a good wrestler/entertainer. 

Edited by Mikie91

3 hours ago, Jacqulee said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4887844

Sis you truly aren’t that special for anyone to be obsessed with you so let’s not. You have literally made 3 topics in the last 2 days involving mess. Your write up is basically flame bait if we want to get technical. Anyways with tag team titles being on the way now more than ever Tamina actually serves more of a purpose. It’s obvious her and Nia will be a long term team going forward to beef up the division. Hell they will even stand a chance at winning them due to Tamina needing an accolade for longevity alone.

W165xkc.gif

fuck no, bitch still has a lot to accomplish before she goes

W165xkc.gif

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Jacqulee said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4887844

maybe @Twisted Bliss took the loss this time x

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think it’s likely she will this year but she’ll probably have a tag title run with Nia Jax first. 

Edited by Kat

8 hours ago, Jacqulee said:

Tamina has been around for nearly a decade and hasn't improved as a wrestler, or evolved much as a character. Other than that 2012-2013 singles push (which was her peak, in my opinion), she has always been paired with someone who is either relative, or someone needing a bodyguard. She is always the side character but never the main character. Age and injuries are also catching up with her and she quickly gets exhausted in matches which are more than five minutes. With no singles title push happening in the future, and with newer and more talented girls being called up to an increasingly physically competitive division, is it time for Tamina to hang up her boots?

9E1DL68.gif

9E1DL68.gif

9E1DL68.gif

2 people like this