Jacqulee

Should Tamina hang up her boots this year?

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Sis you truly aren’t that special for anyone to be obsessed with you so let’s not. You have literally made 3 topics in the last 2 days involving mess. Your write up is basically flame bait if we want to get technical. Anyways with tag team titles being on the way now more than ever Tamina actually serves more of a purpose. It’s obvious her and Nia will be a long term team going forward to beef up the division. Hell they will even stand a chance at winning them due to Tamina needing an accolade for longevity alone.

W165xkc.gif

Neither are you sis so stop giving lectures like a mod because you're clearly not. If the mods found my threads to be offensive and rule breaking, then they would've warned me, but they haven't. Again, if you don't like my threads then don't click, read and comment on them. Stop putting yourself through misery.

W165xkc.gif

Edited by Jacqulee

29 minutes ago, Jacqulee said:

Neither are you sis so stop giving lectures like a mod because you're clearly not. If the mods found my threads to be offensive and rule breaking, then they would've warned me, but they haven't. Again, if you don't like my threads then don't click, read and comment on them. Stop putting yourself through misery.

W165xkc.gif

The same way you keep quoting me is the same way I’ll keep posting where I want to post. I wasn’t disrespectful hell I didn’t even quote you in the beginning, so goodnight n go.

W165xkc.gif

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

The same way you keep quoting me is the same way I’ll keep posting where I want to post. I wasn’t disrespectful hell I didn’t even quote you in the beginning, so goodnight n go.

W165xkc.gif

You didn't quote, but you did imply. You also throw shade at my threads (which you could ignore, but enter anyways) so that's disrespectful. Goodnight.

W165xkc.gif

Edited by Jacqulee

9 hours ago, surrender said:

She’s done a whole lot of nothing for nearly a decade. Alicia and Nattie have at least won titles.

All three can go tho.

You can kindly shut the fuck up.

W165xkc.gif

9 people like this

Correction, her peak was Team BAD. 

W165xkc.gif

4 people like this

This thread messy as hell 💀💀💀

No, she doesn't need to retire. Her and Nia can be a great heel force in the women's tag division. 

3 people like this

So we're just gonna act like the first AND second women's MITB matches weren't held together with the glue that was Tamother? Without her, both of those matches would have served dust given the other competitors involved, along with her taking the majority of the ladder bumps, and this was only close to two years ago now. She also served us something at Survivor Series in 2017. She can go when she feels like it.

W165xkc.gif

1 person likes this

With that being said, her career is still probably going nowhere so she may as well take her pink slip.

W165xkc.gif

46 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

With that being said, her career is still probably going nowhere so she may as well take her pink slip.

W165xkc.gif

You had me til this shit 

W165xkc.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Dana Brooke said:

You had me til this shit 

W165xkc.gif

She's harmless so she can stay, and she does at least deserve a tag title win somewhere along the line.

W165xkc.gif

1 person likes this

No, I like her. She should team up with Alexa. :)

That Nidia avatar ❤️❤️❤️

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, JoHnNy said:

No, I like her. She should team up with Alexa. :)

I-:alexa:

Let auntie continue to collect her check for standing menacingly over someone's shoulder in a leather jacket with a clenched jaw.

Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

I-:alexa:

Similar to AJ/Tamina. Thats my fave part of Tamina's career. She was awesome with AJ. 

On 1/3/2019 at 3:31 PM, Kevin Thomas said:

She's harmless so she can stay, and she does at least deserve a tag title win somewhere along the line.

W165xkc.gif

But what has she done to deserve it?

7 minutes ago, taleman2004 said:

But what has she done to deserve it?

The things that I listed in my previous post, the fact that she never is pushed, and that she's been there for 9 years which is a long ass time for a woman in the business and should be commended. She's also at least decent in the ring.

W165xkc.gif