Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

WOW – Women of Wrestling

35 posts in this topic

I forgot to post, but I really loved the first episode! They fit a lot into a one hour show. It's OTT, to be expected, but wasn't cringey like Wrestlicious was. I enjoyed all the matches and appreciated the pacing. It reminded me of the early 2000 diva era where they had shorter matches, but fit a lot into it and had little to no boring rest holds like the current girls do every match. Definitely looking forward to more WOW!

1 person likes this

Is there anywhere international folks can illegally stream this show? 

2 people like this

Okay David MacLaine is unbearable. I cringe whenever he speaks. I hope they keep him behind the scenes for future seasons (if it continues).

Edited by Mikie91
1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, Mikie91 said:

Okay David Macclaine is unbearable. I cringe whenever he speaks. I hope they keep him behind the scenes for future seasons (if it continues).

Agreed 100%. He's the only thing I don't like about this incarnation of WOW. 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Agreed 100%. He's the only thing I don't like about this incarnation of WOW. 

I don't like that, and I don't like that a lot of the girls don't have actual names. Eye Candy is not a name, and Beverly Hills Babe isn't either. Why not introduce them as The Eye Candy of WOW, Willow Nightingale, or The Beverly Hills babe Amber O Neal. I know WOW is all about the gimmicks, but these are real people. 

2 people like this

The Trump supporting gimmick kinda made me scream. :draglina: The wrestling from this season is so good though

2 people like this

22 minutes ago, SaraLaGarcia said:

The Trump supporting gimmick kinda made me scream. :draglina: The wrestling from this season is so good though

not the channel that uploaded this :rot: i'm glad it's on youtube tho :culture: 

We STAN Faith$ha :shook: Can she get signed to a bigger company :shook:

1 person likes this

omg it was so annoying when lana was cutting a promo and david kept talking over her so i couldn't hear parts of it :angry: anyway jessie was a kii and that was a cute backslide by amber. the triple threat was good :clap: