Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Victoria Announces Retirement from In-Ring Competition

32 posts in this topic

Lisa Marie Varon, also known as Victoria, has announced that she will be retiring from in-ring competition after 2019. Varon is best known for her time in WWE and TNA, initially debuting in 2000. During her tenure with WWE, she won the Women’s Championship twice and is often considered to be one of the best performers of her generation.

TBH, I wasn't even aware that she was still wrestling that much. It would be nice to see the WWE give her a spot in this year's women's Royal Rumble match as a way to mend fences.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I’m surprised she didn’t retire sooner to be honest but she was definitely such an awesome part of the golden era. Can’t say I’ll miss her since she’s basically been gone for so long, even from Impact, but I hope she has a great last year!

Edited by ChrisMC
4 people like this

I need to know the real tea on why they've paid her dust all these years.

3 people like this

WWE better fucking contact her for the Rumble or Evolution 2.0 before she retires :uhh: 

5 people like this

12 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

I need to know the real tea on why they've paid her dust all these years.

I guess because WWE gave her (shitty, but for Divas at the time it was something) retirement sendoff, only for her to come out of retirement and join TNA that was big at the time and used their WWE's name to talk badly in her promos nnn;

but still ,WWE should stop being pressed over something that happened LITERALLY a decade ago.

K5kb01t.gif

6 people like this

A cute little appearance at RR ‘19 is enough. 

K5kb01t.gif

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Hopefully she gets inducted into the Hall of Fame this year, or actually compete in this year's Royal Rumble. Sis deserves some kind of closure.

K5kb01t.gif

This makes it seem to me like she got the call, so now she can retire in peace. She seems like the kind to be very transparent like that. We’re perched for her running through the girls, life imitates art!

K5kb01t.gif

10 people like this

Her passion for the business is really commendable. She's been wrestling for almost 20 years now and has accomplished so much. It would be nice to see her one last time at the Royal Rumble or at Evolution.

I know WWE doesn't own the rights, but could you imagine the kii if this was played when the countdown strikes zero and the buzzer rings?

14 people like this

I thought she already retired after she left TNA 💀 

but for real I hope she has a great final year and gets a good send off. WWE should let her appear in the rumble, let her properly close the chapter on her WWE career. 

I hope she gets a spot in the Rumble.

3 people like this

Sis deserves to rest peacefully. Viclegend dedicated her life to entertaining us f**s. It's disgusting how some of you cunts drag her and tug her wig for a few likes :uhh: This right here is an actual in ring veteran. She gave Trish, Lita, Molly, Jacqueline, Jazz, Melina, Michelle, Cherry, Candice, Torrie, Mickie, etc. some of their best feuds, matches, platforms and promos. Not to mention all the DIVAS that Victoria put over- Christy Hemme, Maria, The Bella's, Michelle, K2, etc.

11 people like this

she's retiring cuz she's doing rumble 2019 and also getting inducted into the hof a few months later 

18079c86c09c81c062f732fb27aa452a49933104

Posted (edited)

I refuse to believe whatever Victoria did was bad enough for her to be blacklisted from WWE. With all of the piece of shit morons they continue to hold in high regard like Ultimate Warrior, Hogan, Lawler, and others that have (probably) done much worse than her, the least Vince can do is mention her at least once.

K5kb01t.gif

Edited by Don Draper
1 person likes this

She better had gotten the call. H**k is supposed to be coming back but she's still blacklisted and treated like......a racist?.....oh wait. A murderer?...oh wait. A rapist?.....oh wait. A pedophile?....oh wait. A pervert?....oh wait. Fuck OUTTA here WWE.

10 people like this

She deserves a spot in RR and HOF. She's a legend and has always been one of my favorites.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Charlie said:

It's honestly a shame though that she hasn't had any kind of appearance in the WWE since 2009, when she's still been going after all these years. She's one of the biggest stars of the Golden Era for the Divas. The least she could get is, like, a shout-out or something?

Hopefully she gets inducted into the Hall of Fame this year, or actually compete in this year's Royal Rumble. Sis deserves some kind of closure.

K5kb01t.gif

She got her closure when she faced Michelle McCool and got her retirement speech aired on WWE.com before she took her ass to TNA. The door is closed.

K5kb01t.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Captain Fox said:

She got her closure when she faced Michelle McCool and got her retirement speech aired on WWE.com before she took her ass to TNA. The door is closed.

K5kb01t.gif

And that’s that.

1 person likes this

Her and Melina are the 2 I want to see the most in the Rumble! I really want it to happen :cry: 

5 people like this

Thought she was already retired 

K5kb01t.gif

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

And that’s that.

Bitch what's your damage :uhh:

4 people like this

I thought she had already retired. Oh well.... 

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Dana Brooke said:

Bitch what's your damage :uhh:

I’m just not a fan sir.

K5kb01t.gif

1 person likes this

stream my certified tin foil tribute to her from 2 years ago

5 people like this