Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Smackdown January 8, 2019: Live Chat

128 posts in this topic

The ladies on SD ❤️😩 plz just add Alicia, Dana, Mickie and Sasha to this brand and I’ll never watch Raw again 🙉💕

Naomi vs Mandy is such a great secondary feud btw! Her going bad gurls club and fucking both Mandy and Sonya up was incredible!!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Layout said:

Yayyy Becky! So what happens now? Becky loses to Asuka and enters the rumble where both Becky and Charlottes feet hit the ground? Or will Ronda lose to Sasha and she enters the Rumble and wins to then get switched over to SD?

I like this one!!!! Ronda joins team blue and Asuka remains champ until mania where all four face off in epic fashion 😍👌

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Royal Rumble is gonna serve! We have Ronda/Sasha, Asuka/Becky and the 30 women Royal Rumble match. We are in for a good night! 

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

why is this EXACTLY what my mind went to :ahh:

Mine too lmaooo

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blooberry said:

I like this one!!!! Ronda joins team blue and Asuka remains champ until mania where all four face off in epic fashion 😍👌

I like it too since with Ronda gone it’ll give the other Raw women more opportunities since every girl on that brand has been pretty much buried :rip:   Sasha vs Bayley at WM>>> them winning the tag titles together at WM

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kat said:

Royal Rumble is gonna serve! We have Ronda/Sasha, Asuka/Becky and the 30 women Royal Rumble match. We are in for a good night! 

Fuck Bayley lol 

Naomi and Carmella can get shipped to Raw in exchange for Ronda because both will NEVER be champions again if she came to team bloo!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly Becky should have just got her rematch if they were just going to stick with her. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Layout said:

Yayyy Becky! So what happens now? Becky loses to Asuka and enters the rumble where both Becky and Charlottes feet hit the ground? Or will Ronda lose to Sasha and she enters the Rumble and wins to then get switched over to SD?

There is no way Ronda is going to accept a loss until Wrestlemania, she'll probably have a screaming match with Vince if he decided to have her lose this PPV 💀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least Becky stynch isn't winning the RR :clap: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think Sasha has a chance at the Rumble, my logic being based on the fact that Ronda vs Becky doesn’t need the championship. Their feud isn’t based around the belt, it’s based around their hate for each other.

It’s a long shot but I can see the Rumble going like:

- Becky interferes in Ronda vs Sasha, costing Ronda the title.

- Ronda returns the favour and costs Becky her chance against Asuka. Setting up Becky vs Ronda at Mania.

- Charlotte wins the Royal Rumble match (ew, groan etc.) and sets up a WM rematch against Asuka.

- Sasha probably loses the championship to Alexa the next night on Raw.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will cry if she loses it to fucking Alexa again.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Michael said:

I honestly think Sasha has a chance at the Rumble, my logic being based on the fact that Ronda vs Becky doesn’t need the championship. Their feud isn’t based around the belt, it’s based around their hate for each other.

It’s a long shot but I can see the Rumble going like:

- Becky interferes in Ronda vs Sasha, costing Ronda the title.

- Ronda returns the favour and costs Becky her chance against Asuka. Setting up Becky vs Ronda at Mania.

- Charlotte wins the Royal Rumble match (ew, groan etc.) and sets up a WM rematch against Asuka.

- Sasha probably loses the championship to Alexa the next night on Raw.

Loving this concept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Michael said:

I honestly think Sasha has a chance at the Rumble, my logic being based on the fact that Ronda vs Becky doesn’t need the championship. Their feud isn’t based around the belt, it’s based around their hate for each other.

It’s a long shot but I can see the Rumble going like:

- Becky interferes in Ronda vs Sasha, costing Ronda the title.

- Ronda returns the favour and costs Becky her chance against Asuka. Setting up Becky vs Ronda at Mania.

- Charlotte wins the Royal Rumble match (ew, groan etc.) and sets up a WM rematch against Asuka.

- Sasha probably loses the championship to Alexa the next night on Raw.

This would be lit but unfortunately WWE is not capable of writing storylines this well. 

If Sasha was to win, I wouldn't mind Charlotte challenging her instead (assuming she is winning the rumble) and then Asuka can defend her title against someone new.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CroNich said:

This would be lit but unfortunately WWE is not capable of writing storylines this well. 

If Sasha was to win, I wouldn't mind Charlotte challenging her instead (assuming she is winning the rumble) and then Asuka can defend her title against someone new.

!!!! Give Sasha and Charlotte their fucking mania match. Alexa winning the next night or anytime before Sasha surpasses a month as champ (AGAIN) would honestly make Sasha put in her two weeks. Don’t do her like that, please :rot: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Loving this concept.

I'd off myself :rot: 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to know the kind of hallucinogens people are frequenting if they think the first women's main event at WrestleMania shouldn't be for a women's championship :rot:  The last time a men's championship didn't headline Mania was nine years ago and it was because it was a retirement match :skull: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

I'd off myself :rot: 

Bye.... 

tumblr_inline_p7it1vTPTw1rzqfq6_500.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Bye.... 

Imagine harboring months of dragging only for you to want her to set her up for MORE lashings in the exact same fashion she started getting them. The DUMMY jumped out! :alexa: 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cooksie said:

Imagine harboring months of dragging only for you to want her to set her up for MORE lashings in the exact same fashion she started getting them. The DUMMY jumped out! :alexa: 

Alexa’s been out of the title picture for months and these girls still drag, despite none of their faves prospering on Raw. To shorten my normal rambling I’m ready for my fave to be back in the fold, and that’s that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

Alexa’s been out of the title picture for months and these girls still drag, despite none of their faves prospering on Raw. To shorten my normal rambling I’m ready for my fave to be back in the fold, and that’s that. 

She's been out of the title picture because she's been INJURED, dummy! It doesn't count! She will be back in the fold in a STORYLINE and not a title feud because Blissfits aren't tolerating laziness in 2019! PERIOD!!!!!!!!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cooksie said:

She's been out of the title picture because she's been INJURED, dummy! It doesn't count! She will be back in the fold in a STORYLINE and not a title feud because Blissfits aren't tolerating laziness in 2019! PERIOD!!!!!!!!

 

5 hours ago, Cooksie said:

I'd off myself :rot: 

!!!! Like .... I just got back I don't want her in the title picture for the remainder of 2019. :michael:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://youtu.be/kExxh9YRoyc

Carmine is getting a lot of praise in the comments of their trending triple threat match. Maybe she snapped!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2019 at 11:09 PM, barbiej33p said:

There is no way Ronda is going to accept a loss until Wrestlemania, she'll probably have a screaming match with Vince if he decided to have her lose this PPV 💀

Why? :skull: This is Sasha Banks we’re talking about... this ain’t Dana Brooke she’d be losing to :rip: Sasha is someone Ronda respects and she personally said she wanted this match to happen when she felt in-ring ready because she values Sasha as a competitor. Ronda would have no problem losing to Sasha and as of now I actually do think she has a big chance at winning

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Layout said:

Why? :skull: This is Sasha Banks we’re talking about... this ain’t Dana Brooke she’d be losing to :rip: Sasha is someone Ronda respects and she personally said she wanted this match to happen when she felt in-ring ready because she values Sasha as a competitor. Ronda would have no problem losing to Sasha and as of now I actually do think she has a big chance at winning

We know she doesn't take loss easy and even if she did I doubt she is going to accept losing in a smaller PPV (RR is a big deal sure but WM seems more appropriate for her loss) I want Sasha to be the one to beat her but I just don't think it's realistic.

But let's hope you're right RQck4Kp.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Layout said:

Why? :skull: This is Sasha Banks we’re talking about... this ain’t Dana Brooke she’d be losing to :rip: Sasha is someone Ronda respects and she personally said she wanted this match to happen when she felt in-ring ready because she values Sasha as a competitor. Ronda would have no problem losing to Sasha and as of now I actually do think she has a big chance at winning

We know she doesn't take loss easy and even if she did I doubt she is going to accept losing in a smaller PPV (RR is a big deal sure but WM seems more appropriate for her loss) I want Sasha to be the one to beat her but I just don't think it's realistic.

But let's hope you're right RQck4Kp.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.