Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twisted Bliss

Braun’s Flopped Promo

27 posts in this topic

Dulg_EuUUAEYYTv.0.jpg

He still hasn’t been cleared for an in-ring return, but Braun was on the show anyway. If it seemed like Strowman might have been a little out of his element there could have also been a reason for that. 

According to Bryan Alvarez Who said on Wrestling Observer Live, The Monster Among Men forgot his lines On Raw

“Yeah, Braun Strowman forget every singe line.”
“Strowman’s a big guy, people like him. He doesn’t those trainwreck segments that everybody things is great. The reality is he’s not your top guy. He cannot deliver in the ring unless you’ve got gimmicks. Straight professional wrestling matches I mean he’s not top level.”

Source.

That promo was incredibly brutal.

InsecureFearlessGander-size_restricted.g

His promo was shit, I figured he was messing up somehow because Brock was laughing and not taking it seriously. 

1 person likes this

thank god that now he will stop being shoved down our throats

Slikovni rezultat za heartbreakers.me gif

2 people like this

i wonder how big this story would've blown up if it were someone of another gender

Dl2Cmuo.gif

9 people like this

What surprises is that it took people this long to realize he is shit 

TmPK0dt.gif

4 people like this

A Wendy Williams slurring and forgetting her words on live TV teas. 

TmPK0dt.gif

1 person likes this

Meanwhile the real talents are stuck in the mid-card. I do NOT feel bad 

TmPK0dt.gif

4 people like this

I was so confused while I was watching... like did he forget everything he's supposed to say? Did the E tell him to act this awkward? Is he supposed to just be silently staring like that... cause you never know with today's creative team? Why is the camera so close to him?

It was just... bad. 

1 person likes this

I didn’t even watch RAW long enough to see this promo. Didn’t Baron Corbin break his elbow? :frecklefox:

He was hot for a quick minute his ass should have stayed in the Wyatt family.

Dl2Cmuo.gif

It's really not that big of a deal and happens to everyone. :skull: 

But regardless his act has been tired. His ceiling is upper midcard, Big Show-esque, not as this Batista/Cena/Roman stand-in. The reason those guys work in those positions is because talent and people envy them to a degree. No one is out here pining after some man with a rat tail and hunting pants on. :ahh: 

7 people like this

31 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

It's really not that big of a deal and happens to everyone. :skull: 

But regardless his act has been tired. His ceiling is upper midcard, Big Show-esque, not as this Batista/Cena/Roman stand-in. The reason those guys work in those positions is because talent and people envy them to a degree. No one is out here pining after some man with a rat tail and hunting pants on. :ahh: 

I don't know, it was fucking bad. Especially when they had it split-screened and you could see Heyman and Brock disappointment in him just flopping.

1 person likes this

Just now, Captain Fox said:

I don't know, it was fucking bad. Especially when they had it split-screened and you could see Heyman and Brock disappointment in him just flopping.

Brock looked like he was trying not to laugh.

1 person likes this

I didn’t see it but it happens. It’s live tv so he deserves the same treatment as others when they botch or flop on the mic. :frecklefox: 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Brock looked like he was trying not to laugh.

The way they were like "is that all he has to say", and "come on Braun. Say something that will set Brock off for your most anticipated match." The best thing Braun could come up with was beastie boy. :sideeye:

He deserves to be squashed and then they move on to someone else who is actually competent.

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Kat said:

His promo was shit, I figured he was messing up somehow because Brock was laughing and not taking it seriously. 

i just watched it and it was so brutal. lesnar really didn't want to put him over in the slightest :skull:

3 people like this

4 hours ago, shumiley said:

i wonder how big this story would've blown up if it were someone of another gender

Dl2Cmuo.gif

me just hearing about it for the first time bc I had that segment on mute

but lol

TmPK0dt.gif

3 people like this

3 hours ago, shumiley said:

i just watched it and it was so brutal. lesnar really didn't want to put him over in the slightest :skull:

So on a scale of 10 to Bayley, how bad was it?

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, gl83 said:

leave bayley :pinfall: !

it was pretty awful. you can tell lesnar and heyman were laughing at him and he was getting stressed 

24 minutes ago, gl83 said:

-10 Bayleys.

5 people like this

I just watched it and didn't really notice anything. I figured he'd be stuttering and stumbling over his words. Guess my expectations are just so low I don't notice a real flop

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, gl83 said:

shouldn't we compare him to any one of Roman's awful promos :frecklefox:

That was one of the most  horrible segments I’ve ever seen. I was just like WTF.