Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooksie

Cameron Says AJ Lee Could Be "Difficult to Work With Sometimes"

78 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

This a MYTH, Eva Marie said AJ was awesome to work with and always cool to her. Guess she didn't rock with Cameron's energy. Can't say I blame her!

So AJ is racist and just hates loud black, charismatic girls? Do you really know, Diana?

cYX03DZ.gif

4 people like this

2 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

So AJ is racist and just hates loud black, charismatic girls? Do you really know, Diana?

cYX03DZ.gif

ksldjfd

she hates Alicia too who is none of the above, so myth busted!

cYX03DZ.gif

3 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

ksldjfd

cYX03DZ.gif

Lemme sue for libel with Naomi as my witness, play with me @Travis Roucka

cYX03DZ.gif

4 people like this

Imagine using AJ's name for attention 4 years after the bitch retired. I stan a legend

cYX03DZ.gif

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

ksldjfd

cYX03DZ.gif

you really thought you were doing something with this, in 2019 :skull:

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Imagine using AJ's name for attention 4 years after the bitch retired. I stan a legend

cYX03DZ.gif

not too much on queen cam. she said she respects aj and what she did for the division. blame the interviewer for asking her questions about ajesus out of the blue!

cYX03DZ.gif

3 people like this

cYX03DZ.gif

If you stan then why are you coming for her? Weird flex..

cYX03DZ.gif

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Gavin said:

you really thought you were doing something with this, in 2019 :skull:

aren't y'all perched all over to drag AJ for being "stuck up" and "thinking she's better than everyone" in 2019, something disproven several times over? the difference between the two cases being one girl is active, the other is not; one post was a joke that you didn't have to take so seriously, the other is people being purposely obtuse and hating someone who probably won't ever come back. But I bet YOU thought you did something quoting me :skull: 

6 people like this

10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

aren't y'all perched all over to drag AJ for being "stuck up" and "thinking she's better than everyone" in 2019, something disproven several times over? the difference between the two cases being one girl is active, the other is not; one post was a joke that you didn't have to take so seriously, the other is people being purposely obtuse and hating someone who probably won't ever come back. But I bet YOU thought you did something quoting me :skull: 

Punch ha WOMAN!

3 people like this

Mariah is fed up GJSKVKDKVKFKF 

9 people like this

mariah really wrote a whole thesis in here 

8AKfHUq.gif

9 people like this

4 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Have any examples that weren't on WWE TV when she was either feuding with most of the roster or was a jealous heel? Because as far as I'm aware, not once in any of her side interviews did she discredit any of her colleagues, so I'm not sure how frequent or how clear she made it. In fact, Total Divas stars, Naomi and Paige, are two names she's always championed, and the former definitely didn't have the same start as her. Kaitlyn and Eve, her best friends in the industry to this day, both come from modelling backgrounds and learned everything on the road. In her book, she talked about how helpful and kind Layla, a former model and dancer, was toward her. Charlotte was always someone she respected and hyped up, and that's someone "who came from a famous wrestling family", which she shamed Natalya for in her off the cuff promo (that AJ herself has said was from the perspective of her character, who was a "douchebag"). Eva Marie, the poster child for everything AJ supposedly looks down upon, said AJ was always awesome toward her and great to work with. She traveled on the road with Summer Rae. She took to Twitter to reply to the IIconics and tell them she's a fan, when both present themselves as diva archetypes. Trish Stratus is one of her biggest influences. The ONLY girls she did slut shame, the Bella Twins (on TV, on maybe three occasions in her entire career, at a time when for a long time the only insults for the women were "slut", "fat", "bitch" or "man") have done a full 180 on the reported beef with her and call her among their favorite people to work with, and want her to come back; she herself has said nothing but kind things about them whenever asked. As for the Total Divas product as a whole, she's said (dating back to around when she dropped her infamous promo) that she respects all the women on it and what they're doing because she could never put her life out there like that.

Like, I'm tired of typing this up as much as I'm sure the regulars here are reading it, so maybe we should accept that just because she wasn't everyone's friend or had an off day, doesn't mean she was a bitch who only respected people like her. You guys are just as bad as you're claiming her to be, vilifying her just because she wasn't doting, sugary sweet and a social butterfly. As Gavin eloquently put, it's 2019, and people still think her character is who she is in real life. If y'all hate her just because, that's fine, but don't try to justify it with something that isn't true. You're better off citing the few times she said dumb shit on Twitter or her Instagram because she has her own narrow minded view of what makes an empowered woman, which still---as outlined---never impacted her personal or business relationships.

Yasss henny RT

tumblr_pd62bm93ik1wof1cho2_400.gif

1 person likes this

I'm just echoing what someone else said in here, but I imagine everyone else found it pretty difficult to work with such a limited performer as Cameron. Also, everything Mariah said.

8AKfHUq.gif

2 people like this

Kaitlyn and Eve, her best friends in the industry to this day

DwxCn3CXcAAnxLk.jpg

2 people like this

Have any examples that weren't on WWE TV when she was either feuding with most of the roster or was a jealous heel? Because as far as I'm aware, not once in any of her side interviews did she discredit any of her colleagues, so I'm not sure how frequent or how clear she made it. In fact, Total Divas stars, Naomi and Paige, are two names she's always championed, and the former definitely didn't have the same start as her. Kaitlyn and Eve, her best friends in the industry to this day, both come from modelling backgrounds and learned everything on the road. In her book, she talked about how helpful and kind Layla, a former model and dancer, was toward her. Charlotte was always someone she respected and hyped up, and that's someone "who came from a famous wrestling family", which she shamed Natalya for in her off the cuff promo (that AJ herself has said was from the perspective of her character, who was a "douchebag"). Eva Marie, the poster child for everything AJ supposedly looks down upon, said AJ was always awesome toward her and great to work with. She traveled on the road with Summer Rae. She took to Twitter to reply to the IIconics and tell them she's a fan, when both present themselves as diva archetypes. Trish Stratus is one of her biggest influences. The ONLY girls she did slut shame, the Bella Twins (on TV, on maybe three occasions in her entire career, at a time when for a long time the only insults for the women were "slut", "fat", "bitch" or "man") have done a full 180 on the reported beef with her and call her among their favorite people to work with, and want her to come back; she herself has said nothing but kind things about them whenever asked. As for the Total Divas product as a whole, she's said (dating back to around when she dropped her infamous promo) that she respects all the women on it and what they're doing because she could never put her life out there like that.

Like, I'm tired of typing this up as much as I'm sure the regulars here are reading it, so maybe we should accept that just because she wasn't everyone's friend or had an off day, doesn't mean she was a bitch who only respected people like her. You guys are just as bad as you're claiming her to be, vilifying her just because she wasn't doting, sugary sweet and a social butterfly. As Gavin eloquently put, it's 2019, and people still think her character is who she is in real life. If y'all hate her just because, that's fine, but don't try to justify it with something that isn't true. You're better off citing the few times she said dumb shit on Twitter or her Instagram because she has her own narrow minded view of what makes an empowered woman, which still---as outlined---never impacted her personal or business relationships.

Remind me to never make you mad but great post. :clap: 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, shumiley said:

8AKfHUq.gif

Me seeing two long paragraphs about AJ and deciding to just keep scrolling.

8AKfHUq.gif

4 people like this

4 hours ago, shumiley said:

8AKfHUq.gif

Wrote it for the new Fearless University class "We Were Shocked and Sad To Hear It: Why Nikki's Greatest Rival Should Return"

8AKfHUq.gif

9 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

Wrote it for the new Fearless University class "We Were Shocked and Sad To Hear It: Why Nikki's Greatest Rival Should Return"

8AKfHUq.gif

you better get that first class diploma 

cYX03DZ.gif

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Girl... we literally just watched an interview where Cameron reported that AJ was a difficult bitch to work with. I get delusional AJ stanning - trust me, I was one in 2012/13/whenever when she used to be popular - but you excusing all the shit that transpired during her reign of terror as isolated incidents is just about as much as I can take. Cameron reporting on it when she has no reason to lie? She had an off day. Nikki and Brie Bella have forgiven her for all the ugly shit she said? Guess what she said in the first place doesn't matter. I didn't mention all her fake feminist social media takes? That must mean it's irrelevant to the argument.

Almost all the things you're saying don't excuse her behavior at all. Her being inspired by Trish, being cool with Eva Marie, Summer Rae, etc. doesn't help her case at all. The reality is she had a superiority complex she took out on girls below her and her being selective with who she condescended has no bearing on whether she ever did it or not. As many things as you've said to rush to her defense, there are just as many negative articles/stories/dirtsheet reports about her having a bad attitude, being rude, etc. And as for your "it's just a character on TV" if  you really think that she meant none of it even after that long ass extended beef between the Bellas and AJ, you're an even more delusional stan than I could fathom. 

So no, it wasn't just an off day when she was acting like a dumb bitch to Cameron. It wasn't just an off day when she randomly harrassed that reporter for talking to CM Punk. It wasn't just an off day when she was liking shady tweets about the Bella Twins for an entire year and vice versa. I get it, you rehash this over and over again, but that doesn't make your point any more right. Her tweeting the IIconics being used to refute the point that she's a slut shamer is a bigger reach than I've ever seen in my life btw.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Tessa said:

Girl... we literally just watched an interview where Cameron reported that AJ was a difficult bitch to work with. I get delusional AJ stanning - trust me, I was one in 2012/13/whenever when she used to be popular - but you excusing all the shit that transpired during her reign of terror as isolated incidents is just about as much as I can take. Cameron reporting on it when she has no reason to lie? She had an off day. Nikki and Brie Bella have forgiven her for all the ugly shit she said? Guess what she said in the first place doesn't matter. I didn't mention all her fake feminist social media takes? That must mean it's irrelevant to the argument.

Almost all the things you're saying don't excuse her behavior at all. Her being inspired by Trish, being cool with Eva Marie, Summer Rae, etc. doesn't help her case at all. The reality is she had a superiority complex she took out on girls below her and her being selective with who she condescended has no bearing on whether she ever did it or not. As many things as you've said to rush to her defense, there are just as many negative articles/stories/dirtsheet reports about her having a bad attitude, being rude, etc. And as for your "it's just a character on TV" if  you really think that she meant none of it even after that long ass extended beef between the Bellas and AJ, you're an even more delusional stan than I could fathom. 

So no, it wasn't just an off day when she was acting like a dumb bitch to Cameron. It wasn't just an off day when she randomly harrassed that reporter for talking to CM Punk. It wasn't just an off day when she was liking shady tweets about the Bella Twins for an entire year and vice versa. I get it, you rehash this over and over again, but that doesn't make your point any more right. Her tweeting the IIconics being used to refute the point that she's a slut shamer is a bigger reach than I've ever seen in my life btw.

She literally didn't even say the first bolded, which completely voids this argument :skull:. The second bolded statement doesn't even make an ounce of sense. The third bolded statement didn't even happen? The irony in YOU calling ME delusional while literally pulling shit out your ass and becoming irate while doing so :skull:. I also don't see how me seeing a scripted TV show for what it is---a scripted TV show---makes me the delusional stan. The reality is it just makes you kinda dense. If you weren't, my point wouldn't have gone over your head.

3 people like this

The cursing AJ out like she killed your mother, I have to scream :ahh: 

1 person likes this

Just now, Mariah. said:

She literally didn't even say the first bolded, which completely voids this argument :skull:. The second bolded statement doesn't even make an ounce of sense. The third bolded statement didn't even happen? The irony in YOU calling ME delusional while literally pulling shit out your ass and becoming irate while doing so :skull:. I also don't see how me seeing a scripted TV show for what it is---a scripted TV show---makes me the delusional stan. The reality is it just makes you kinda dense. If you weren't, my point wouldn't have gone over your head.

Girl you really arguing because I said bitch instead of person? We really got to go.....

You're welcome to think it doesn't make sense. I just don't think you put any effort into understanding it.

I see we will be pretending the Bella Twins and AJ irl feud never happened to serve our arguments, which is fine. I don't think we need to keep arguing when you clearly have convinced yourself that AJ Lee is a perfect saint who never did anything, never had any feelings of hate for anybody when she clearly did, and never meant anything that she said on TV despite reports to the contrary continually. What I said in my original post was that her annoying character fed into annoying incel smarks and made the entire community toxic during her horrible iron fist reign; the so-called character she put no part of herself into bred a slutshaming and misogynistic environment in the WWE that took years to recover from. She took what the smarks were saying, said it on TV, and enabled their behavior. She set back the women's division period. 

While we're misunderstanding points, go back to my original post PLEASE. Thanks x.

1 person likes this