Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twisted Bliss

Lars Canceles His Own Push?

25 posts in this topic

What happened to Lars Sullivan?

According to Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Sullivan was scheduled to make his first-ever appearance as a member of the main roster at Raw last month — likely in a dark match. He either didn’t show up at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida or left before his scheduled appearance, with the reason being given that he had an anxiety attack.

WWE management spoke to Sullivan and their feeling afterward was that “everything was fine.” His main roster debut — a dark match — was then rescheduled for the following night’s SmackDown LIVE event in Jacksonville, Florida and he didn’t show up at the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena. He was said to have flown back to his home in Colorado. 

Prior to Sullivan’s double no-show, WWE planned on having Sullivan face John Cena at WrestleMania 35. Meltzer doesn’t know yet if WWE will change course but expects the Royal Rumble on January 27 to indicate whether the program will take place.

Adding some intrigue to the story, WrestleVotes noted Friday that Sullivan did not fly home to Colorado since he was never in Florida. Instead, their sources suggest he failed to travel to Florida.

Patently waiting for his push to be canceled:

7upFQFY.gif

3 people like this

I have never heard of this man in my life but apparently he's that dude, for him to be getting a WM match against John Cena?

If he's just another generic looking big bald buff guy.

LUR90VV.gif

1 person likes this

What the fuck lmao 

And his Twitter is locked?? Pink slip it.

1 person likes this

should've given Ms. Borne his flight ticket instead tbh.
tenor.gif?itemid=11805271
and I'm aware that NXT is based in Orlando but my point still stands. :hatnikki:

Edited by Xachingwe

I'm not a fan of Lars. Don't like his look or his ring work, tbh. 

But I'm interested in how they handle this, especially after what happened with Mauro and how weird the coverage of that became.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I have never heard of this man in my life but apparently he's that dude, for him to be getting a WM match against John Cena?

If he's just another generic looking big bald buff guy.

LUR90VV.gif

Now sis you know he is. :charsmile:

1 person likes this

It was going to happen sooner or later; whether it be because of his attitude or his lack of talent. :skull: 

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Now sis you know he is. :charsmile:

tLpVcb6.gif

Ion know a thing about him other than he recently blocked openly transgender women's wrestler, Candy Lee, after flirting with her before finding out she was transgender.
So he's consistently problematic

4 people like this

Anxiety attacks are horrible and I don't wish them on anyone, but he is a POS so :mariah: 

6 people like this

I hope he gets the pink slip

Related image

Edited by SacredPuggle
2 people like this

Since he's a racist and a homophobe, I don't feel sorry in the slightest. Bye bye!

tenor.gif?itemid=11469602

9 people like this

I don't support this man for the obvious reasons and I can careless if he succeeds on the main roster. Should have given that spot to Aliester Black. 

3 people like this

Why is he being given so many chances? Fire his ass. Everything about him is basic; his in-ring abilities, his gimmick, his gear, his look. And he's a POS. There's literally no one who wants him except Vince.

3 people like this

He has the word trash written all over his ugly face, I hope WWE release his ass.

dD6CpIX.gif

And while we are at it, they can use the money saved from paying him to give Carmella a raise for her fabulous job as the face of SD.

dD6CpIX.gif

Who gives a fuck about Shrek's little diseased brother, other than Vince and HHH?  Nobody here does, and we're the most important.

EC3 gonna get Lars' bag?

LUR90VV.gif

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

EC3 gonna get Lars' bag?

LUR90VV.gif

Loving that concept.gif

This comes from Meltzer who I can't stand and is wrong often, so I'll take it with a grain of salt. Anxiety's shitty but so is Lars so if it's true, oh well. If it isn't, any reasons they have to keep him off TV is great. Frankly all four of the announced male callups can go or at least have someone else come up in their spot.

The big thing that doesn't make sense to me is how he has an anxiety attack before Raw, but was able to do just fine at NXT Takeovers that had crowds the same size if not bigger than Raw. I guess it's added pressure, but regardless it's still a weird situation. If you can't handle the pressure of a live crowd, why become a wrestler in the first place?

Edited by QuestStormHeart
1 person likes this