Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooksie

LayCool FINALLY Interact on Social Media Again, Tease Return

27 posts in this topic

michelle better fly her tf out to her neck of the woods so they can start training. we fucking DESERVE :crying: 

7 people like this

This is what the fags deserve! Tag titles are saved :cry: 

9 people like this

THE DEMAND IS THERE BITCH! :shook:

7 people like this

no but I am excited at the thought of it alone :crying: can they get some sparkly gear made and some diamond encrusted hoodies and make it to the finals :crying: 

6 people like this

I’m crying @Cooksie ! 

I was lowkey side eyeing Michelle for a min cause it seemed she always payed Layla dust whenever Lay would @ her but YASSSS! 

If anytime in history where I wanted Michelle to use her Taker influence, now it’s the time. LayCool for the inaugural Tag Champs! :excited: 

9 people like this

Bitchhh this better be more than a tease. 😭

1 person likes this

"Chelle"

"REAL TALK"

My homo heart :cry: They better come and show IIconics how it's DONE.  

giphy.gif

7 people like this

Layla thinking for 3 days if she should reply or no 

giphy.gif

6 people like this

I know Michelle called Mark Carrano the minute she got the twitter notification, we’re ready for LayCool to interrupt the IIconics’ inevitable joint entrance and goofy promo during the Royal Rumble.

giphy.gif

12 people like this

She better be ready ugh I NEED Laycool vs IIconics :brandon:

Edited by Boris.
2 people like this

They at least need to be in a qualifying match for the Chamber, if that's the format they're going with. Let the Queens return to SD!

7 people like this

We’re ready for them to eliminate Sasher and Bug from the tournament

KhoKFiF.gif

7 people like this

On 18/1/2019 at 11:11 PM, Don Draper said:

We’re ready for them to eliminate Sasher and Bug from the tournament

KhoKFiF.gif

The way LayCool could bully them during the build up to the match would be epic. I need it to happen.

giphy.gif

9 people like this

Awww, this is cute. I don't want any repeats at the Rumble, but they could bring out Layla and re-introduce her to the WWE Universe and maybe have a LayCool reunion for Evolution II :cry: 

9 people like this

OMG Lawd please make it happen! At least one more match together :shook:

tenor.gif

3 people like this

Yes! Please comeback 🙏🏽

2 people like this

Shook at Layla acknowledging Michelle this truly would be a moment.

1 person likes this

michelle's taker card may trump bagel and sausa's hhh card

:shook:

inaugural champs are coming

1 person likes this

This makes me happy :crying2:

Please keep the same energy y'all have in this thread- should anything arise out of this, I won't tolerate people giving them the Brie Bella return treatment. :filenails2:

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Michelle Mccool on Chasing Glory
      By Layout
      Lilian starts the interview off bringing up Michelle’s skin cancer. Michelle goes on to say the internet blew that story out of proportion and Mark Henry even went as far as to call her worried even though everything was under control. 

Lilian goes on to talk about the Squared Circle Sisters. Michelle says it’s sad that Ashley’s death is what made them reconnect after so long. 

Says she forgot most her wrestling accomplishments and states it was hard for her at the time because fans and coworkers felt she only earned her accomplishments for being the girlfriend of a top star. Wishes she appreciated her career highlights more at the time.

Brings up fighting for more wrestling time by wanting their entrances cut. Says fans didn’t really appreciate many of her “first ever” moments like her tables match.

Talks about how her daughter wants to be a wrestler and would practice wrestling entrances and matches. 

Talks about how her and Taker got together. Says Taker is the one that pursued her and the other girls brought up him not really talking to the girls like that. He took notice of her when he’d see her come to shows early to train with Arn Anderson and Fit Finlay. When she got sick on an overseas tour Taker gave her his coat and took care of her and even helped her get flights to go home. She ended up getting so sick she lost 28 lbs from not retaining sodium and could barely walk. While sick everyone including Vince went and got her gifts. When she returned to TV he saw her playing football with Chavo and fell in love, then they started dating.

Says very few people treated her the same once she started dating and marrying Taker. Goes on to say it how it bothers her when people only think about her as just being “Takers Wife”.

Says a writer once threw papers and said “Why don’t we just name the show The Taker and Michelle Show” and stuff like that factored into her wanting to leave, ultimately she left because she wanted to be a mother.

Had trouble getting pregnant for not producing many eggs and had to get procedures. Says she had 3 miscarriages and struggled having kids. 

Post WWE she mainly says she’s been coaching her daughters sports and states she wants more kids. Goes to talk about her being open to adopting 

Lilian shares Michelle’s struggle with having kids and says Candice told her she called her to say she was pregnant the day she found out she couldn’t have kids.

After competing at Evolution and the Royal Rumble says she feels fine with not wrestling anymore cause it felt the same to her. 

States she had an easy life growing up and talks about her childhood. 

Had a successful family and felt a bit pressured and enjoyed it because she loved proving people wrong, but it hit her brother harder and talks about her getting a suicide letter from him and talks about his bipolar disorder.

People would say her last name would get her ahead and snapped at a woman telling her to change her last name and see if she’d “get ahead”

Lilian talks with Michelle about the Diva Search. Says she was a big fan of wrestling as a kid and was always a fan. As a 7th grade Science teacher a friend told her about the Diva Search contest  and told her she wouldn’t do it, so she did it and didn’t tell anybody. Also says she almost tried out for Tough Enough. 

Lilian brings up Ashley and Michelle shares memories about her and they talk about the Gofundme page.

Ends the interviewer off by saying to treat people with kindness cause you don’t know what they’re going through. Also says her “Chasing Glory” didn’t look the way she thought it would due to being from a small town. 

You can listen to the interview here https://t.co/mLISZ8faE8?amp=1 

• Torrie & Michelle vs. The IIconics Almost Happened at Evolution
      By Ninja Balenciaga
      Torrie Wilson has revealed that she was originally supposed to face Billie Kay and Peyton Royce in a tag match at the all-women’s WWE Evolution pay-per-view in October 2018.
      The former WWE Diva would have teamed with Michelle McCool for the match but WWE changed their plans and decided to have all four women compete in a Battle Royal instead.
      Wilson said on Lilian Garcia’s ‘Chasing Glory’ podcast:
      “They [WWE] had called me months before and asked if I would want to [compete at Evolution] and I said I would love to but I really want to be in a match, and I had pitched a match against The IIconics. It was gonna happen and then they decided they didn’t want it to happen. I got all excited, I was ready to go train here in Orlando, and for whatever reasons creatively it didn’t happen.”
      She joked that, after getting involved in some in-ring action in the Battle Royal, the tag match might not have been a good idea anyway.
      “Even when I only took two moves, I was like ‘Man, it’s probably a good thing I didn’t have that match!'”
      https://wrestleyard.com/wwe/torrie-wilson-almost-faced-billie-kay-peyton-royce-at-wwe-evolution/
      Missed opportunity! That would've been a cute match.
    • Your political compass?
      By Bruno.
      what is your political compass/leaning? this is a quick 2-3 minute test of 20 questions that will tell you how your lifestyle affects your viewpoints, made by scientists.
      https://www.idrlabs.com/political-left-right/test.php

posts your screenshots/results!