Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooksie

LayCool FINALLY Interact on Social Media Again, Tease Return

27 posts in this topic

michelle better fly her tf out to her neck of the woods so they can start training. we fucking DESERVE :crying: 

7 people like this

This is what the fags deserve! Tag titles are saved :cry: 

9 people like this

THE DEMAND IS THERE BITCH! :shook:

7 people like this

no but I am excited at the thought of it alone :crying: can they get some sparkly gear made and some diamond encrusted hoodies and make it to the finals :crying: 

6 people like this

I’m crying @Cooksie ! 

I was lowkey side eyeing Michelle for a min cause it seemed she always payed Layla dust whenever Lay would @ her but YASSSS! 

If anytime in history where I wanted Michelle to use her Taker influence, now it’s the time. LayCool for the inaugural Tag Champs! :excited: 

9 people like this

Bitchhh this better be more than a tease. 😭

1 person likes this

"Chelle"

"REAL TALK"

My homo heart :cry: They better come and show IIconics how it's DONE.  

giphy.gif

7 people like this

Layla thinking for 3 days if she should reply or no 

giphy.gif

6 people like this

I know Michelle called Mark Carrano the minute she got the twitter notification, we’re ready for LayCool to interrupt the IIconics’ inevitable joint entrance and goofy promo during the Royal Rumble.

giphy.gif

12 people like this

She better be ready ugh I NEED Laycool vs IIconics :brandon:

Edited by Boris.
2 people like this

They at least need to be in a qualifying match for the Chamber, if that's the format they're going with. Let the Queens return to SD!

7 people like this

We’re ready for them to eliminate Sasher and Bug from the tournament

KhoKFiF.gif

7 people like this

On 18/1/2019 at 11:11 PM, Don Draper said:

We’re ready for them to eliminate Sasher and Bug from the tournament

KhoKFiF.gif

The way LayCool could bully them during the build up to the match would be epic. I need it to happen.

giphy.gif

9 people like this

Awww, this is cute. I don't want any repeats at the Rumble, but they could bring out Layla and re-introduce her to the WWE Universe and maybe have a LayCool reunion for Evolution II :cry: 

9 people like this

OMG Lawd please make it happen! At least one more match together :shook:

tenor.gif

3 people like this

Yes! Please comeback 🙏🏽

2 people like this

Shook at Layla acknowledging Michelle this truly would be a moment.

1 person likes this

michelle's taker card may trump bagel and sausa's hhh card

:shook:

inaugural champs are coming

1 person likes this

This makes me happy :crying2:

Please keep the same energy y'all have in this thread- should anything arise out of this, I won't tolerate people giving them the Brie Bella return treatment. :filenails2:

1 person likes this