nintendoboyds

Victoria and Molly Holly on WWE Return, Rookie Divas, and Pitching WWE to Shave Head and Bleed

29 posts in this topic

Molly saying that she never saw Kelly wrestle... ever. :draglina:

8 people like this

These two are such underappreciated and humble queens, and Molly has always been the best technical and innovative Diva of her generation.

8 people like this

1 hour ago, forevermelina said:

Molly saying that she never saw Kelly wrestle... ever. :draglina:

Lol like they were in the same match like twice now?

1 person likes this

Thank you so much for doing these and sharing them with us here. I love watching them. This one might have been my favorite. Molly Holly is an actual angel.

dqGODly.gif

5 people like this

Can't believe Trish's clumsy ass ruined the ending of that iconic match! 

3 people like this

27 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

Can't believe Trish's clumsy ass ruined the ending of that iconic match! 

Not too much! They were both running off adrenaline, excitement and fear. 

2 people like this

Legends! 

I think this episode may be my favorite one thus far. Molly is so angelic and innocent. :crying: 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Qwan™ said:

Not too much! They were both running off adrenaline, excitement and fear. 

Lowkey think the match would be as memorable as Trish and Lita main eventing had it not being for the flop ending. 

Just now, Vinaro said:

Lowkey think the match would be as memorable as Trish and Lita main eventing had it not being for the flop ending. 

When I first heard about this years ago I was annoyed because that would have been a sick ending to the match. It really would have fit into their storyline as well since Victoria was so obsessed with Trish’s appearance. 

At the same time though I’m happy it didn’t happen because seeing a glass break over my faves head is really not cute. (Eleven year old me would have been crying) Especially after I heard Tori had glass shards in her gums from when Ivory clicked the mirror over her skull.  :rot: 

Also the Chicago Street Fight is the superior match between all three Hardcore contests that Trish & Victoria had. So there’s that.

:anya: 

4 people like this

I seriously feel like crying over how sweet they are, especially Molly. :crying: I just loved hearing all of their stories and all.

They better both be in the Royal Rumble.

2 people like this

Nintendo Boy DS exposing himself by getting receipts for Molly's Wikipedia page, I screamed :dying:

12 people like this

9 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

Nintendo Boy DS exposing himself by getting receipts for Molly's Wikipedia page, I screamed :dying:

Pleaseeeee shut up :rot: 

6 people like this

Can they please bring Victoria back for the Rumble :rot: It was awkward having to watch her watch someone else being there knowing she should have been on that stage too. She seemed a bit bothered too. She clearly wants to do something with WWE but she simply has no control over that

5 people like this

This was a cute interview! Miss Molly and Victoria are so sweet. 

So are you gonna post anywhere else? Or just promo your videos and go?

O9M6v1n.gif

7 people like this

That clip that had Michelle, Molly, Jackie and Trish was clearly from the RR... I’ve always wanted to see some video of the ladies behind the scenee..: where can I find it???

This interview was awesome... do more of these with past divas (Jackie, Layla, Nidia plz) I love these throwback interviews so much!!!

2 people like this

Talented and humble queens :clap: I wish they would return for this year's royal rumble. It would be nice to see Victoria wrestle one last time in WWE before she retires. Molly should get more screen time in her 2nd rumble appearance.

Molly Holly still looks amazing honestly, give her a two year contract so she can face all the queens (Sasha, Charlotte, Asuka, Becky, Nattie, Naomi, Ember, Bianca, Mickie, Ruby, Peyton, Lacey) 

King!! Can you get an interview with Chloe next?!

m4WzvdO.gif

1 person likes this

Daderick Strong inventing the greatest women's finisher of all time at age 14, the LEGEND and TALENT jumped out. We stan a prodigy :shook: 

That was cute. While I've never stanned, I'll always respect and love Molly and Victoria. Post around the forum more though @nintendoboyds, we love your videos but we want to see you do more than promote!

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Blooberry said:

That clip that had Michelle, Molly, Jackie and Trish was clearly from the RR... I’ve always wanted to see some video of the ladies behind the scenee..: where can I find it???

This interview was awesome... do more of these with past divas (Jackie, Layla, Nidia plz) I love these throwback interviews so much!!!

It was from one of the WWE 24’s called Empowered!

2 people like this

the kelly praise :crying: legends talking about legends 

3 people like this

UGH this was so amazing. Literally Molly makes my heart hurt with hwo sweet she is. I had no idea about Trish stepping on the mirror or that Roderick Strong invented the widow’s peak. Also the praise for Stacy and Kelly, two skinny Diva legends, I stan. This interview was everything.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Layout said:

Can they please bring Victoria back for the Rumble :rot: It was awkward having to watch her watch someone else being there knowing she should have been on that stage too. She seemed a bit bothered too. She clearly wants to do something with WWE but she simply has no control over that

hmm, maybe I’m just projecting what I want onto what I saw, but to me she was much less emotive and expressive than I expected her to be. I thought for sure she would have said that she wished she could have been there and that it hurts her that most of her generation gets the recognition now but she’s left out. It seems like either she’s at peace with the situation or she maybe knows something we don’t. Let’s hope for the latter.

Molly is a queen, an angel, a legend

dqGODly.gif

3 people like this

Molly is so sweet, a literal angel 😍