28 posts in this topic

February 6th: 

* Io Shirai, Kairi Sane & Bianca Belair defeated NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir. (Io pinned Shayna for the victory) 

February 13th: 

* Aliyah (w/Vanessa Borne) defeated Taynara Conti. The Horsewomen attack the three of them and Shayna Baszler warns the division not to piss them off. 

February 20th: 

* Mia Yim defeated Xia Li. Post match Horsewomen attack both ladies, Lacey, Jessie & MJ attempt to make the save but the horsewomen dispose of them. 

Edited by Kat
2 people like this

2 people like this

Bianca's gear is representing Black History Month, she's got Muhummed Ali, Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Rosa Parks, Michael Jackson, 2-Pac, Oprah & Barack Obama on her gear. 

6 people like this

Vanessa finally finding her place.

Aliyah finally getting a win? Things are looking up.

6rWybOP.gif

3 people like this

Not jessie of all people being one of the girls to try and break up the fight and flopping. Her only NXT appearances being choked out by Shayna in a backstage segment and this. Whew a legend in the making :clap:

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Not jessie of all people being one of the girls to try and break up the fight and flopping. Her only NXT appearances being choked out by Shayna in a backstage segment and this. Whew a legend in the making :clap:

Wrong! Jessie got choked out in 2 backstage segments and this.

Also, apparently Io blindtagged Bianca(which did not sit well with her). Hopefully, they keep Bianca as a Heel because Lacey has already been called up, Shayna & co. are getting called up post-WM, that leaves NXT pretty barren in terms of strong, credible Heels that can put together a Takeover-caliber match.

3 people like this

This honestly sounds boring.

C2eJTjH.gif

2 people like this

Someone said there was tension between Io and Bianca so we may get Bianca vs Io or a triple threat with Kairi. At least that sounds good 

C2eJTjH.gif

1 person likes this

And lol at every nxt girl except Deonna being in this 

C2eJTjH.gif

5 people like this

46 minutes ago, Amlex said:

And lol at every nxt girl except Deonna being in this 

C2eJTjH.gif

Hopefully she took the day off to work on finding a personality.

C2eJTjH.gif

4 people like this

The two lesser MMA girls have nothing special about them. It's a shame they'll be shoved down our throats just because of their association with Ronda.

Don't get me wrong I'm not writing them off because both are fairly new to the business but they are nowhere near ready for the main roster.

3 people like this

6 hours ago, gl83 said:

Wrong! Jessie got choked out in 2 backstage segments and this.

asdasdads even better tbh. Give her the title!
3Jpgw1p.gif

4 people like this

10 hours ago, Kat said:

* Io Shirai, Kairi Sane & Bianca Belair defeated NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir. (Io pinned Shayna for the victory) 

WE WON THE WAR

4 people like this

why is Lacey making the save when she's called up to the main roster? this is tragic

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

why is Lacey making the save when she's called up to the main roster? this is tragic

Lacey Lane, not Evans. 

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

Lacey Lane, not Evans. 

who is that? :frecklefox:

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

she was in the MYC this year and made it to the final 8. 

Edited by Kat

49 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

She's the one with the dreadlocks wearing the Raquel Diaz hand-me-downs.

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Kat said:

February 13th: 

* Aliyah (w/Vanessa Borne) defeated Taynara Conti. The Horsewomen attack the three of them and Shayna Baszler warns the division not to piss them off. 

Ignoring Shayna and the slow ass Wrestlers wannabes she brought with her, they're actually giving the Boujee Vision a try? I'm shocked

1 person likes this

Aliyah won a match? I'm here for her and Vanessa becoming BFFs 2.0. :frecklefox:

2 people like this

This is dumb! Why are the horses randomly attacking people now? I can see if Shayna lost the title maybe or perhaps just won it and wanted to start a reign of chaos. Ehh. :chyna:

3 people like this

nnnn i forgot Lacey Lane was signed to NXT :skull: 

Io vs Shayna vs Bianca would be cute for the next Takeover. You can have Io or Bianca pin the other to protect Shayna too, assuming she's getting called up post-mania. 

If Shayna does get called up, I PRAY that the goons stay in NXT for now. They're both green as shit and awkward and they definitely need more time in NXT. If it were up to me, I'd released them both because i just don't see the potential in either one of them, but being part of Ronda's friends, we have to deal with them. 

FINALLY Aliyah and Vanessa are getting time to shine :shook: it's worth the wait tbh. 

Taynara works better as a face, so I'm glad the face turn is official on TV.

3 people like this

32 minutes ago, trishallday said:

This is dumb! Why are the horses randomly attacking people now? I can see if Shayna lost the title maybe or perhaps just won it and wanted to start a reign of chaos. Ehh. :chyna:

I think it’s a reaction to her team losing the six man tag and more specifically her being the one who got pinned. 

45 minutes ago, trishallday said:

Doesn’t make any sense like you won the title match, and simple lost a meaningless six woman tag. Make it make sense going on a war path of jobbers accomplishes nothing.

2 people like this

8 hours ago, GabeEd said:

Lacey Lane, not Evans. 

thank you! I was confused too lol

1 person likes this