Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Time

Possible Heat on Nia Jax for Legitimately Hurting R-Truth

25 posts in this topic

ORIGINAL: After being attacked and replaced by Nia Jax as the 30th entrant in the men's Royal Rumble, R-Truth had to be held back by agents - Brian "Road Dogg" James being specifically named as one - in the backstage area. Truth was reportedly "hot" at Nia Jax claiming that she hurt his "ankle and face" during the spot where he was taken out. Sources add that James had to "hold (Truth) back" from going to "hunt" Jax.

UPDATE: Some readers have pointed out that WWE.com has posted a video of R-Truth looking for Nia Jax seeking an apology for stealing his spot, but there is no footage of people holding him back or any sort of real aggression described above. At this point, I'm unsure if Truth's reaction away from the cameras was legit, a work or some combination of the two. I'm just passing along what observers saw backstage and relayed to me.

Source

Jerry Lawler Podcast (0:35)

When will Nia Jax learn how to work safely? Can we schedule sis a session or two with Fit Finlay? 

cdulbb1l756y.gif

My guess is that Truth didn’t expect Nia to be able to toss him around like she did because she’s a woman and so his pride got hurt afterwards. That kind of spot is going to hurt always because you have to take hard bumps and get tossed around, and he clearly was not injured, so is there even a problem? Even if you listen to the podcast linked, they seem stunned that Nia was able to compete with the men in terms of strength and size when she is literally more comparable in size to the guys than to any of the girls (& was the largest person involved in her spots). I think the only buzz backstage is that the guys’ egos got hurt because something that was supposed to be comedy actually turned out really well. 

9SQtUVx.gif

5 people like this

also if Truth wanted to “hunt” Nia Jax, I think that says more about him than we wanted or needed to know. 

9SQtUVx.gif

10 people like this

I mean what did he expect with the spots they had planned out. Niability has had a few bad incidents, but I don’t fault her for this. I also don’t buy it considering he was working fine Tuesday, and Kings a confirmed pig. The report also sounds like some crazy shit saying truth wanted to hunt down Nia.

gbmUaLp.jpg

3 people like this

Nia already killed the report so give me Ed Shapiro on the phone case closed.

5 people like this

Sounds like a bunch of crock to me.

9SQtUVx.gif

1 person likes this

I'm constantly praising Carmella for staying busy and occupied no matter where she's at or who she's dealing with, but Nia always keeps buzz on herself for sure.

m4WzvdO.gif

2 people like this

So Nia and Truth will be randomly added to the RAW Women's Championship match and make it a Fatal 5-Way for whatever reason?

2 people like this

I don't know what he expected? The area that she had to beat him up at was pull of stage lights and not really any area for him to bump. So maybe he should be mad at the match producers for setting up the beat down right there. Also I don't think you would be hearing these reports if Nia was a man so King and Truth can fuck off. 

9SQtUVx.gif

Y'all need to stop believing everything on these dirt sheets. They're super click baity nowadays and post anything for clicks. It's getting a little tragic, there's no scoop here.

9IJf9BO.gif

5 people like this

3 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Nia already killed the report so give me Ed Shapiro on the phone case closed.

Nah, Jerry Lawler already confirmed it.

This big bitch is dangerous whether this story is true or not. 

9SQtUVx.gif

4 people like this

If Nia spent less time searching herself on Twitter and more time training there wouldn't be these continuous issues caused by her lack of talent.

6 people like this

Methinks it's time Ms. Nia takes a trip to the PC to refine a few areas of her in-ring skills. I mean Carmella and Alexa look pretty good after spending some time back in Orlando (though we haven't seen much of Alexa post-injury to have a solid opinion on her improvement).
9SQtUVx.gif

2 people like this

I don't believe this for one second, R-Truth doesn't appear to have that type of personality at all.

3 people like this

Nia has to literally bomb the arena to get me to unstan, she's still very entertaining and different ring-wise because of her weight and height advantage and she annoys smarks and becky fans, idk what's not to like

9SQtUVx.gif

2 people like this

Lawler being the source :ahh:

These wrasslin ‘journalists’ are desperate for clicks huh?

9SQtUVx.gif

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Maxim said:

Nah, Jerry Lawler already confirmed it.

No one cares about what his sexist ass has to say idc how much experience he has

9SQtUVx.gif

3 people like this

He’s mad she chucked his ass :ahh: 

2 people like this

I’m having a hard time believing any of this is true. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, WWFoverWWE said:

He’s mad she chucked his ass :ahh: 

He was so angry and furious at Nia Jax that WWE gave him the US title to make it up to him. I see you, Truth. Way to play "the game".

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Don Draper said:

Lawler being the source :ahh:

These wrasslin ‘journalists’ are desperate for clicks huh?

9SQtUVx.gif

I mean, he called the men's Rumble match, which pretty much guaranteed that he would've had some kind of presence backstage, and was able to recount an experience he'd likely witnessed firsthand. Why wouldn't he be a credible source? Not that I care much for how the repercussions of this affects either party, but here is supportable affirmation that something to that effect occurred.

9SQtUVx.gif

46 minutes ago, Maxim said:

I mean, he called the men's Rumble match, which pretty much guaranteed that he would've had some kind of presence backstage, and was able to recount an experience he'd likely witnessed firsthand. Why wouldn't he be a credible source? Not that I care much for how the repercussions of this affects either party, but here is supportable affirmation that something to that effect occurred.

9SQtUVx.gif

History has shown jerry is a sexist liar. Based on his comments while Nia was in the ring I have a hard time believing him. 

2 people like this

16 hours ago, Maxim said:

9SQtUVx.gif

Because part of his job as commentator is to protect the integrity of these fictional characters. It reads as an in-character interview/account where Lawler exploits the heat for Nia, rather than a first hand account of a real confrontation.

9SQtUVx.gif

Edited by Don Draper
3 people like this

Might be true but have you watched the video? She bareley touched him.

Bitch is dangerous but I can't see it in this case. If he got hurt it's his fault.