Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Randy Orton Reportedly Willing To Talk To AEW

38 posts in this topic

Just now, prince. said:

There aren’t a lot of tickets left it seems so they must be selling. :rot: 

Like damn maybe I’ll use my coin for Christina instead.

21 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Are you sure about this? I haven’t been able to find any info on the tickets just yet, so I don’t think they are available right now. 

16 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

IDK I saw @JJ. say it on Twitter, but, I mean, they still booked the venue! Like I said: demand.

Apparently, they're having a "Ticket Hosting" party tomorrow in Vegas so tickets will begin to go on sale Feb 7.

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, prince. said:

They’re on Vivid Seats

7 minutes ago, prince. said:

There aren’t a lot of tickets left it seems so they must be selling. :rot: 

giphy.gif  

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

It's funny to mock AEW and I agree that some talent might be leaking these dirt sheet stories for leverage, but I think a lot of hens are underestimating the company. For one, Cody and the Young Bucks are very well respected in the industry. It wouldn't shock me if Randy Orton --- someone who is beyond financially well off --- decided he wants to go elsewhere and help out a friend, especially when he's established enough that it wouldn't burn future bridges with WWE (take Chris Jericho for example). Also, their debut show is at MGM Grand ARENA and people are saying it's selling really well. You wouldn't just book sports venues like that in the first place unless there's demand and serious stock behind you. I'm not saying this is gonna be huge for sure, but I think we need to wait and see what's cooking before we write everything off and tell school gym jokes.

tumblr_pczcgrFdak1vjciejo2_500.gif

I kinda also just wanted to say that it’s ugly how a lot of people complain about the WWE and how they do things overall but when they’re offered an alternative, they are QUICK to dismiss it. The abusive relationship teas :rot: 

Idk about y’all but I’ll be sure to tune in to see what’s up. They will at the very least provide hot matches ala NXT since they’re hungry for success. 

13 people like this

36 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

TBH you could be right. I don't even know Randy's relationship with Cody right now, I was just assuming they'd still be good friends :rot: 

According to fanfiction I read in 2011, they're a lot more than just good friends.

14 people like this

3 minutes ago, prince. said:

I kinda also just wanted to say that it’s ugly how a lot of people complain about the WWE and how they do things overall but when they’re offered an alternative, they are QUICK to dismiss it. The abusive relationship teas :rot: 

Idk about y’all but I’ll be sure to tune in to see what’s up. They will at the very least provide hot matches ala NXT since they’re hungry for success. 

Same I'm interested and if this kicks off and does well it's only going to be a moment of time before they gun for the women. They're going to try and build their women's roster and I already know the first women they would push hard for.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, prince. said:

!!! Literally why I felt like I should chime in with the objective facts because I'm actually seeing the mentality that AEW is an embarrassing flop destined to fail become increasingly common, especially among the wrestling stan community (not to be confused with the IWC, I'm talking the girls and gays). The facts literally seem more promising than anything, just let it debut first. Everyone a WWE loyalist all of a sudden, when last week it was tired, the writing sucked, they're racist, etc. glkdfkgl :rot:  

8 people like this

3 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

According to fanfiction I read in 2011, they're a lot more than just good friends.

xjxjzlx pervywrasslincaps her impact

4 people like this

3 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Spill the tea lmao

tumblr_pm1b2kk6aK1uta6xoo1_500.gif

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Seductress said:

I just find it hard to believe that this company is talking to anybody of this caliber. The dirt sheets claim they’re talking to a rock, AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose. But one of their big signings recently was Jimmy Jacobs, who’s a B-Star plying (and that’s me being nice). It just doesn’t add up, I feel like nobody outside of smarks takes this company seriously. 

To be fair, WWE is out here announcing they signed Deonna Paparazzo like she's a a big deal. Even B-stars deserve some shine.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

14 hours ago, Jake said:

To be fair, WWE is out here announcing they signed Deonna Paparazzo like she's a a big deal. Even B-stars deserve some shine.

giphy.gif

And she just got pink hair. Unless she becomes a ghetto hoe-ish manager/wrestler to somebody, I'll never stan.

H0WkUP6.jpg