Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Sasha Banks Is Reportedly Not Cleared For In-Ring Competition

33 posts in this topic

As previously noted, Sasha Banks missed this past weekend's WWE live events because she was reportedly not cleared for competition after her match against Ronda Rousey at WWE Royal Rumble.

On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer explained that Sasha Banks is still not cleared for competition and she was not cleared prior to her tag team match on this past Monday's RAW. This likely explains why Nikki Cross & Alicia Fox attacked Banks & Bayley prior to the match, forcing Bayley to work the entire match alone while Banks was hurt in the corner.

Meltzer notes that the decision to even allow Banks near ringside is rare and was likely done so they could progress the storyline and advertise all six teams for the women's tag team Elimination Chamber match.

The extent of Banks' injury is unknown but WWE is confident that Banks will be ready to compete at WWE Elimination Chamber on February 17.

Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/02/sasha-banks-is-reportedly-not-cleared-for-in-ring-650652/

As long as she can make it to the PPV.

The rest is just filler content of a previous article. RAW makes sense now but let’s just make it to EC so I can have a fave consistently make her big booked matches.

tumblr_pczcgrFdak1vjciejo2_500.gif

1 person likes this

The extent of Banks' injury is unknown but WWE is confident that Banks will be ready to compete at WWE Elimination Chamber on February 17.

why would you bait me with this title :culture: 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Here for an IICONIC victory instead.

VlcdCnl.gif

When they go for Naomi/Carmella just to give Mandy a feud because they’ve dramatically downplayed IIconics since call up.

VlcdCnl.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Christon said:

When they go for Naomi/Carmella just to give Mandy a feud because they’ve dramatically downplayed IIconics since call up.

VlcdCnl.gif

Or replace them with Mickie and Alexa instead, I truly hope Sasha is cleared for this match....

VlcdCnl.gif

Oh no that sucks

EF16CC73-4D09-4076-943A-B559E3A72B91.gif

Edited by Mandy Rose
4 people like this

Looks like elimination chamber really will be iiconic  tumblr_pczcgrFdak1vjciejo2_500.gif

4 people like this

As much as I stan Sasha, I want her to turn heel and not win the tag titles with Bayley. I just can't stand them being together anymore. IIconics deserve and need the win more than anyone, even more than Liv & Sarah

4 people like this

here for iiconics or mandy/sonya instead. mayb a riott victory, but i'd rather have ruby/liv 

3 people like this

why even bother with this report if they’re so certain she’ll be cleared for the event? Sasha definitely bumped on Raw as well, which officials would have never allowed if she truly was injured. we love some fake news.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Jeigz said:

why even bother with this report if they’re so certain she’ll be cleared for the event? Sasha definitely bumped on Raw as well, which officials would have never allowed if she truly was injured. we love some fake news.

tea? i didn't pay attention to the match, but LMAO dirtsheets gonna dirtsheet

Just now, Mariah. said:

tea? i didn't pay attention to the match, but LMAO dirtsheets gonna dirtsheet

I believe she did a meteora off the apron to one of the girls. Clearly her life’s in danger. 

3 people like this

I don’t care if she’ll be cleared or not because they really should have just saved her and Bayley’s title win for WM for a true babyface-full circle moment after a cute program with the IIconics or even Riott Squad. 

11 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I believe she did a meteora off the apron to one of the girls. Clearly her life’s in danger. 

oh... she did? I thought all she really did was pull Bayley out the way of Nikki Cross?

3 people like this

Sasha haters getting their hopes up, I have to laugh

VlcdCnl.gif

6 people like this

Is it bad that I want her injury to be just serious enough that she can’t compete until after EC just so we can avoid them winning?

1 person likes this

So ronda Lousey has hurt, how many women now? I hope she's gone after mania :momkie:

1 person likes this

Y’all assuming the iiconics are next in line to win it sgvsbsbe

7 people like this

I hope she makes the PPV but I don't want Sasha/Bayley to win the tag titles. I want either the Riot Squad or IIconics to win but watch it be Naomi/Carmella :stephanie:

1 person likes this

I want the IIconics to win but I still hope she can compete in the match! 

1 person likes this

sdlkfj they are always so cautious about talent i.e alexa so why do these dirtsheets think they would even advertise sasha/bayley vs alicia/nikki at all if she was injured? 

VlcdCnl.gif

Legitimate or not, this girl just can't catch a break.

Kzuj849.gif

5 hours ago, AntiKingAndrew said:

sdlkfj they are always so cautious about talent i.e alexa so why do these dirtsheets think they would even advertise sasha/bayley vs alicia/nikki at all if she was injured? 

VlcdCnl.gif

Alexa actually competed at house shows while injured, she just never got involved in the match. So it is possible Wwe would do such a thing.