Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Sasha Banks Is Reportedly Not Cleared For In-Ring Competition

33 posts in this topic

Idk who are more delusional, iiconic stans thinking they will win with Sasha injured or Alicia stans thinking her and Nikki would replace and not Alexa and Mickie 

VlcdCnl.gif

2 people like this

Love sasha but if this costs HugnBoss the titles then..

VlcdCnl.gif

The only deserving tag team tbh

Brl4HZ2.gif.09f7c24b63d9d00b6c08f5e03868

5 people like this

24 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Idk who are more delusional, iiconic stans thinking they will win with Sasha injured or Alicia stans thinking her and Nikki would replace and not Alexa and Mickie 

VlcdCnl.gif

Take your pick.

EF16CC73-4D09-4076-943A-B559E3A72B91.gif

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, IIconicAussieGals said:

They have no choice but to make it IICONIC!

tumblr_pmhl7zjIt31rmv1vdo1_500.gif

Girl we all know the IIconics are gonna be the first team eliminated - WWE does not care about them 

3 hours ago, CroNich said:

Girl we all know the IIconics are gonna be the first team eliminated - WWE does not care about them 

I know they practically hate them. :crying2: But I can dream, can't I?

Krew members is Sasha making it or not? I would rather we get there coronation taken care of on Sunday.

While I stan, I'm definitely in agreeance that both Queen and Bayley don't need this win just yet. However, I at least really hope she's able to make the match. This is exactly the kind of thing she lives for and I know she would die to compete in the Chamber again. We need her! :shook: