Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seductress

Sam Roberts proves he’s a racist

19 posts in this topic

He already proved he was a racist when he opened his mouth to discredit an amazing African American female athlete as being nothing more than her hair. 

13 people like this

His logic is so dumb anyway, the whole point of Nxt takeover is to spotlight the future of Wwe which Bianca is. We been knew he was trash though so wave you bye.

KAOoDGP.gif

9 people like this

With all the talking heads we have for wrestling, can he just fade into obscurity now? :trishslap: there's a pic floating around of him with Ann Coulter so, we know what he's all about :kellyfinger:

3 people like this

can he go away? People like him forget that NXT is for development and training to get the wrestlers used to how WWE runs things. He's racist trash and would be easier to hear than him talking in circles

3 people like this

Not trying to play devil’s advocate, but I think Lacey and Rhea are better than Bianca too. Bianca is overhyped, and her Takeover match didn’t deliver.

I hate you, Sam. You can go away. :kellyfinger:

Edited by IIconicAussieGals

Why is this person still being talked about? 

4 people like this

He can take his sideshow bob looking ass and his crusty opinions and leave. 

2 people like this

Until this pig can complete 50° of the 450 splash that Ms Bianca does, he can keep his mouth shut.

AND she's still going to compete at Takeover. :deal:

4 hours ago, Mikie91 said:

Not trying to play devil’s advocate, but I think Lacey and Rhea are better than Bianca too. Bianca is overhyped, and her Takeover match didn’t deliver.

Grab your lead sis, the Belair Nation are coming to dog walk you.

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Mikie91 said:

Seeing as they have been wrestling longer than Bianca I would surely hope so. For someone that’s only been doing this since the fall of 2016 she’s making big strides, and definitely deserved her Nxt takeover match. Especially considering flops like Ohno and Riddle delivered a terrible match, and he didn’t say a word about why they made the card. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9530676

3 people like this

Can someone provide a summary of the exact point this became about race? Because..

3 hours ago, Angelic said:

Can someone provide a summary of the exact point this became about race? Because..

tumblr_p2awfdj6k91ql5yr7o1_500.gif

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Angelic said:

I mean he basically bashes a black superstar who has shown time and time again that she is a star and can work in the ring only to praise two white blonde superstars (one of whom has yet to really show much). With no context it could be a reach but given its him its probably racially driven. Either way he is trash.. 

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Angelic said:

E6EEPRS.png

3 people like this

Clearly, he is. I may have given him a pass about Rhea being better in the ring, but Lacey? I think her character has a huge potential but she's not as crisp as Bianca in the ring, and not to mention Bianca showed she can handle the pressure and still deliver, while Lacey sometimes can't yet and comes across as clumsy to me because she lacks coordination. Say what you will, but the fact that Bianca had to carry Shayna, who has more experience, to a good match should say a lot about her talents. She deserved the match AND the title. He's not even worthy of frying chips at McDonald's.

tenor.gif

3 people like this

12 hours ago, Jay-El said:

Why is this person still being talked about? 

Because I wanted retweets

:frecklefox:

1 person likes this