Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Curvaceous

Sonny Kiss signs to AEW!

18 posts in this topic

Congrats to Sonny. They also announced Nyla Rose who is Trans. Nice to see inclusion.

11 people like this

9 minutes ago, Mikie91 said:

Congrats to Sonny. They also announced Nyla Rose who is Trans. Nice to see inclusion.

Iconic 😍👏🏾👏🏾 I’m so happy

1 person likes this

Congratulations to Sonny (And Nyla)! I'm not super familiar with Sonny's ring work, but I love how authentic he is and true to himself. He'll definitely bring a unique approach to the company, and I'm excited for the inclusion of LGBT wrestlers.

1 person likes this

Sonny is super talented and will only get better with time. Excited to see him wrestle with that batch of wrestlers. Imagine Sonny/Jericho in the same ring 🤭

1 person likes this

Congrats to Sonny and Nyla.

They also announced Kylie Rae, Aja Kong and another Joshi that I forgot 

1 person likes this

Congrats! Ugh, I'm so happy, I was hoping he'd give AEW the time of day. 

6 hours ago, Mikie91 said:

oh wow, AEW is STOMP STOMP STOMPING on WWE just like that :laycry: 

I don't know who Sonny is, I thought it was a "she" because of feminine clothing in the 2 pictures, but people who are familiar with Sonny's work use "he", is he a trans man? This is so exciting because trans wrestlers will finally have a TV spotlight!!

Brandi Rhodes came thru for us hunties!!! We have decided to stan forever :worship:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Bruno. said:

oh wow, AEW is STOMP STOMP STOMPING on WWE just like that :laycry: 

I don't know who Sonny is, I thought it was a "she" because of feminine clothing in the 2 pictures, but people who are familiar with Sonny's work use "he", is he a trans man? This is so exciting because trans wrestlers will finally have a TV spotlight!!

Brandi Rhodes came thru for us hunties!!! We have decided to stan forever :worship:

Nyla Rose is a transwoman.

Sonny Kiss is a gay man.

1 person likes this

Congrats to Sonny and Nyla! Sonny is a lot of fun in the ring, it will be cool to see him wrestle on a big stage like this.

Oops I guess I'm watching. He was my favorite in the last Lucha Underground season. I can see him getting some viral videos :cry:

Congrats to him and Nyla :clap:

Edited by Amlex

I saw some of Sonny's work in LU and let me tell you, he is the DivaH we've been waiting for. Don't know Nyla but if AEW signed her, she must be something good. God bless them, honestly. I just love how even Wrestling is finally approaching our community with open arms ♡ 

1 person likes this

I LOVED him in Lucha Underground so I’m excited! Also congratulations to Nyla as well! 

1 person likes this

Happy for him but why are they putting his ass in the women’s division?

Yt6c0wp.gif

His moveset is literally Naomi meets Cameron meets Liv Morgan meets Molly Holly (he fucking did a Molly Go Round in the clip I just watched) ... I love it 💕❤️💕❤️ And he’s definitely fighting the men!