Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
prince.

Becky Lynch and Ronda Rousey NEED Charlotte Flair?

37 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Angelic said:

I agree 100%. Where are Naomi and Carmella in this match?

giphy.gif

Are you ok? 

Yt6c0wp.gif

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Angelic said:

I agree 100%. Where are Naomi and Carmella in this match?

giphy.gif

Competing for the tag team titles.

gbmUaLp.jpg

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, prince. said:

Are you ok? 

Yt6c0wp.gif

Do they have a match at Mania?

Yt6c0wp.gif

1 person likes this

Personally, I think it should just be Ronda vs Becky. But Charlotte is THE girl in their eyes. As long as she's in the WWE, she'll never not be a main player in the division. I actually wouldn't be surprised if she won, especially if they still want her to be a 16 time champion. Whether you like it or not, the queen will continue to reign supreme. Sorry sweaty.

Image result for charlotte fcw

Edited by Mikie91
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Do they have a match at Mania?

Yt6c0wp.gif

The Chyna Memorial Battle Royal

Yt6c0wp.gif

3 people like this

15 hours ago, Jeigz said:

And this is exactly the problem, tbh, because it shouldn’t be some fantasy rehashing of the past, it should be something exciting because it’s new and unique. Everyone screaming about Becky being a female Stone Cold drives me crazy because we don’t need a cosplay equivalent. We should be striving for a memorable, fully-developed female character that gets into the public consciousness without being a replica. Homage is one thing but copy+paste is another, so let’s hope this ad nauseum antihero/underdog build goes further than it seems like it will, otherwise your comment becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

News flash, everything in wrestling has already been done. The moves, the match outcomes, the characters.... Enlighten us all on something that'd be "new and unique". I simply gave my take on what could be done in place of adding someone else into the match. There's also nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia. Bryan vs Batista vs Orton at WM30 was essentially Chris Benoit vs HBK vs HHH at WM20 and the crowd loved it. 

V4zHzUS.gif

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, Layout said:

News flash, everything in wrestling has already been done. The moves, the match outcomes, the characters.... Enlighten us all on something that'd be "new and unique". I simply gave my take on what could be done in place of adding someone else into the match. There's also nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia. Bryan vs Batista vs Orton at WM30 was essentially Chris Benoit vs HBK vs HHH at WM20 and the crowd loved it. 

V4zHzUS.gif

They can love Becky vs. Ronda vs. Charlotte, too.

Yt6c0wp.gif

4 people like this

Let’s call a spade a spade here... all of these bitches have repetitive move sets with 5 moves each lol. It’s extremely frustrating to see. 

7 hours ago, Blooberry said:

Let’s call a spade a spade here... all of these bitches have repetitive move sets with 5 moves each lol. It’s extremely frustrating to see. 

Charlotte will bust out somethin new

7 hours ago, Blooberry said:

Charlotte will bust out somethin new

1 person likes this

She’s repetitive too.... they all are! 

We will see her chop, give a big boot, a moonsault that she will miss, a natural selection and a figure eight!!! Ofc course she will get freaky with Kendall and then she’ll deliver an epic spear. 

13 hours ago, Blooberry said:

She’s repetitive too.... they all are! 

We will see her chop, give a big boot, a moonsault that she will miss, a natural selection and a figure eight!!! Ofc course she will get freaky with Kendall and then she’ll deliver an epic spear. 

As much as I don't particularly love Char, she's far from repetitive, while the fact that we've seen some of the same moves in all of her matches is a different thing and doesn't count, since that could be said, for example, about Sasha as well who hits the double knees from two to five times a match in all different ways. To me, repetitive means never getting out of your comfort zone, including bumping, trying different spots and both Becky and Charlotte have done that, while Ronda just does what she's told to do to be perceived as somewhat credible because she's still as green as an artichoke and really risks to hurt herself and the other girls (like giving Alexa a concussion, for example)