Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat

Dean Ambrose vs. Nia Jax advertised for upcoming WWE Live Event

36 posts in this topic

Hmmmm, they're actually going through with it? I'm a big supporter of intergender matches and if it's done right, which I think nia's inclusion in the men's rr was a handled well, she could def go and just fight with the men. Lemme wait til the event to see if it's true or not tho :k2:

4 people like this

Thank god they're actually going through with this. Maybe this is why she gained the 30 pounds since mania ( :skull: )? Honestly though I think Nia will do better wrestling the men then she's ever done wrestling men. I can't believe she's recovered into my good graces after break becky's nose :skull: . 

4 people like this

Wow Nia is really coming to own 2019. :shook:

5 people like this

Fuck this big bitch, the ONLY time I should've had to see Dean's name in this section should've also had the word "divorce" in the title.

6eqbfzV.gif

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

Fuck this big bitch, the ONLY time I should've had to see Dean's name in this section should've also had the word "divorce" in the title.

6eqbfzV.gif

🙃🙃😶😶

1 person likes this

not chyNia :ahh: 

14 people like this

The first Dean match I'll have watched in full. And second ever, the other being the triple threat to see who would be the WWE champ going into the brand split.

2 people like this

57 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

6eqbfzV.gif

:frecklefox:

2 people like this

We stan the future WWE United States Champion

hilyJhW.gif

8 people like this

Gracious Dean putting others over before he leaves.

2 people like this

If anyone told me that was the match that would bring back intergender wrestling in WWE, I would have never believed you.  I enjoy intergender wrestling when it's done right so hopefully this is.  Guessing this is to gauge reactions to see if they want to proceed further or if it would work on TV.

Hey if it brings more, then I won't complain (provided it's done right).  Got a few of the best/most well known women signed for doing those matches (Candice, Ruby, Tegan, Mia, etc).

4 people like this

Hopefully everything is well received so there will be more opportunities in the future. Intergender wrestling was a really entertaining part of the business. I'm here for it.

:hatnikki:

3 people like this

I hope they do this match right.

Tho knowing WWE booking, it's probably just going to be Nia squashing Dean with a Samoan Drop then she gets the victory.

2 people like this

I think I'm gonna try to get tickets for this. :hatnikki:

2 people like this

I love seeing the holier than thou wrasslin losers FUME over Nia facing Dean. I hope she sits her big ass on him, literally. 

7 people like this

5 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

I love seeing the holier than thou wrasslin losers FUME over Nia facing Dean. I hope she sits her big ass on him, literally. 

OT: Bitch not a The Roof avi I’m shook. :shook::shook:

4 people like this

whew queen touching his hot sweaty body over and over when will Renee

hilyJhW.gif

3 people like this

Finally Dean will have a good match again 

hilyJhW.gif

5 people like this

This could be a cute way to transition the US Championship into a midcard women’s title with Nia being the bridge.

If Nia beats Dean she could claim she deserves a championship match, have her go after R Truth at a PPV since they are interbrand (or have him go after her for revenge) following their Rumble moment. Have Nia win, then head back to the women’s division with the belt (or stay working between the two divisions making it an intergender championship if necessary.)

It would also create Championship equality (minus the Cruiserweight but that’s mostly just on 205 anyway) with the men and women both having two main titles, a midcard title and the Tag belts.

5 people like this

This should be good, I've always loved intergender matches. I mean, this is the kind of stuff Nia should be doing.

But I do feel bad for Dean. Cause I know the only reason they are doing this is because he's leaving, so they want him embarrassed.

3 people like this

A stanning today. Nia is a bad bitch.

V6nGd6l.gif

4 people like this

Becky walked so Nia could run. Queen of opening doors for this new erabeckyellsworth.jpg

4 people like this