Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat

Dean Ambrose vs. Nia Jax advertised for upcoming WWE Live Event

36 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Commander Kij098 said:

:jeigz2:i feel like ringside news pulls this shit all the time. They false report on things to get clicks and then take the said report back. :stank: let's wait to see if there are other reports.

Edited by Charlotte's Weave

Just now, Charlotte's Weave said:

:jeigz2:i feel like ringside news pulls this shit all the time. They false report on things to get clicks and then take the said report back. :stank:

I know it, but it sounded like news relevant to the topic.  Anyways, if it actually doesn't happen, ringside news won't be full of shit for once in their pithy lives.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Kat said:

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2019/2/10/18219514/wwe-cancels-nia-jax-dean-ambrose-intergender-house-show-match

cageside seats also reported that the match is cancelled. I’m also hearing it possibly got cancelled because a sponsor complained. 

Had to be Mattel.  Got to think about the kids, right?  Everytime a sponsor complains about anything WWE does, it's usually Mattel.

5 people like this

6 minutes ago, Commander Kij098 said:

Had to be Mattel.  Got to think about the kids, right?  Everytime a sponsor complains about anything WWE does, it's usually Mattel.

That’s exactly who I was thinking it was. 

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Kat said:

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2019/2/10/18219514/wwe-cancels-nia-jax-dean-ambrose-intergender-house-show-match

cageside seats also reported that the match is cancelled. I’m also hearing it possibly got cancelled because a sponsor complained. 

We really can’t get anything good around here.

2 people like this

I'm sad this got cancelled. I was looking forward to the possibility of having Nia in the men's division. I think she'd shine there.

3 people like this

10 hours ago, Commander Kij098 said:

Pretty sure it is, and I'm 50/50 with this, honestly. Storyline-wise, I personally would love to see Nia, a woman, overcoming the odds and win male titles like Chyna, Molly, Trish, and even Terry did. On the other hand, Nia is not a babyface now and her underdog-like character is no more, so she's all about squashing everybody and that's it. She just would not be empowering to the masses. That's actually Becky right now, and since her alignment is neutral, it could work wonders

20 hours ago, Commander Kij098 said:

Can they stick to making toys and stop mom-patrolling the product! Guess what Kathy your boys will not become women beaters just bc they see Nia vs Dean :uhh: 

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0