Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

WWE Reaches New Streaming Movie Deal With Netflix

13 posts in this topic

PWInsider reports that WWE Studios and Netflix have reached a deal that will see WWE develop new movies that will stream on Netflix. The plan is for the WWE/Netflix films to be family-friendly.

The first film, The Main Event, will film over the summer and be about a 10 year old boy who suffers as the victim of bullies but wants to be a pro-wrestler when he grows up. His dream comes true earlier than he expects when he discovers the secret to super-strength and becomes “The Spaghetti Kid.”

John Cena, The Miz, and Bray Wyatt all currently have cameos in the latest version of the script, which is written by Larry Postel.

Source: https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-netflix-movie-deal/

The Miz

what a surprise:mawma:

7 people like this

Miz may as well be starring in Steven Seagal- or Nic Cage-directed straight to DVD films. Can Cena hurry up and give him the come up since his career is plateauing now?

TIu20pr.gif

The Spaghetti Kid? :jeigz2: It better be someone of Italian descent or I ain't watching.

32 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

what a surprise:mawma:

He's the one carrying WWE in the filming industry now so I ain't mad at it 

tumblr_p5ew9zu3Ut1tkmh04o2_r1_540.gif

keep it.

1 person likes this

I actually think this is a great move. My only problem is the movies they put out are so awful. No body wants to see a family film from WWE. 

1 person likes this

they lost me at the Spaghetti part:beckytate:

3 people like this

about a 10 year old boy who suffers as the victim of bullies but wants to be a pro-wrestler when he grows up. His dream comes true earlier than he expects when he discovers the secret to super-strength and becomes “The Spaghetti Kid.”

Sounds corny

Ocpqqrj.gif

1 person likes this

This is kind of a big deal, but the movies sound like they will be boring. 

mMW3iGS.gif

3 people like this

wwe studios needs to get new management/content creators. all that money and they produce reject-nickelodeon movies 3 times a year. but this deal is cute.

2 hours ago, shumiley said:

wwe studios needs to get new management/content creators. all that money and they produce reject-nickelodeon movies 3 times a year. but this deal is cute.

We could say the same for the writers of the MR shows. They're just greedy at this point

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• John Cena Officially Joins ‘Fast & Furious 9’
      By Tamina’s ligaments
      https://deadline.com/2019/06/john-cena-officially-joins-fast-furious-9-1202629115/
      Vin Diesel teased about John Cena’s casting in the ninth installment of Fast & Furious back in April on Instagram, and Universal officially confirmed Friday that the Blockers actor is a lock.
      Cena’s character is under wraps, the only word coming to us is that he plays “a badass.” Dwayne Johnson, we hear, will not be in Fast & Furious 9. 
      Dan Casey is writing the screenplay from a story by Justin Lin. Production starts later this month for a May 22, 2020 release.
      Diesel is producing through his One Race Films and Lin for Perfect Storm Entertainment.
      Cena is repped by ICM Partners.
    • Bray Wyatt Returning With Nikki Cross?
      By Black Terminator
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gvqArR7nlA
      I think it is possible that Bray Wyatt is returning. This video makes it so obviously noticeable. But what got me intrigued is not only the vulture bird in a puppet form. But the puppet was wearing Bray Wyatt's mini shirt. That shirt got me to thinking dating back to 2013 when Bray Wyatt had a similar one but with a cult in his boys Luke Harper and Eric Rowan. He wore the same type of shirt in his debut vignette. The creepy vibes from the puppet with the creepy organ with the sounds along with the music. It's so like him to do these kind of cripted message. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlSdnijZICc    
      This video got me thinking as well. Starting with the dollhouse, it also goes with Bray Wyatt since he had fought in his house during his last match against Randy Orton in 2017 House Of Horrors match. Along side you see a bunch of dolls in the house which makes me think of Nikki Cross since we all know she likes to play with her opponents like in a torture way. The doll that is sitting on the rocking chair got me thinking of the chair that Bray Wyatt used to bring to ring when he was the leader of the Wyatt Family.
      Last you see a doll that is pale and with dark make up add in the black lipstick. Along with Black Hair with some kind of hair thing on her head. Along with the dark dress that doll had. This also makes me think of Nikki Cross. It's strikes me odd that they haven't put Nikki Cross on either brand but we all know she is going to straight to Raw with Bray Wyatt since they are lacking some star power in both divisions. Before I forget, in this video there is a creepy laugh from either a woman, male or combination of both.
      Now don't write me off fast. Just take some time to think for a moment. Also they did break of Sanity, must be a reason behind it. I don't buy it because they were jobbers, they did state that no one was safe in the shake up. Not even a 
    • Nikki Bella Talks Dating After John Cena
      By samilovesfinn
      Nikki Bella recently gave an interview about dating after John Cena. She mentions that she still keeps in contact with John, even as far as talking to him after each date. Basically, she gives John a recap of each date. https://comicbook.com/wwe/2019/01/20/nikki-bella-john-cena-dates/
      Do you guys think this is a good idea, seeing how they both still respect each other and can keep healthy communication? Or is it just too weird?