Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Ronda Rousey Takes Shot At Sonya Deville's MMA Background, Deville Responds

21 posts in this topic

The fan page Sonya Deville / Riott Squad shared a video of Ronda Rouseyquestioning Sonya Deville about her MMA background and the tag team Deville has formed with Mandy Rose.

"I don't know if you can really call two amateur fights an MMA background," Rousey said. "She was never really a professional, she dabbled in it. She seems like a hobbyist to me. Two of them declared that they are in it and good for them if they think they are going to really win. They kind of have their own tension between them and have a lot of inner betrayals in their own team. I don't know. We'll see how well they do, but I think that there's a lot of other teams that have a lot more solid bond than they do."

When asked if she should be saying that, Rousey answered with, "Why? She said s--- about me getting kicked in the head. F--- her!"

Sonya Deville responded to the Ronda Rousey video on Twitter with the following: "Haha awhhh that's cute you're a little salty from some factual comments I made. Well, you know where I work and I would love to reenact the look on your face when you got KOed."

https://twitter.com/SonyaDevilleWWE/status/1094663398099484672 

Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/02/ronda-rousey-takes-shot-at-sonya-deville-mma-background-650808/

Did this need a seperate thread from the discussion in ER? 

:stephanie:

Can I just point this out because it's making me laugh so hard 😂😂: 

7 people like this

Ronda being the cunt she is what else is new? 

ronda really still wakes up in sweats over her mma losses? :mariah: 

1 person likes this

This woman went to the Deonna Purrazzo school of not being able to leave my ass alone
954HONn.gif

2 people like this

who is benefitting from this half in-character/half shoot interview that looks like it was just Ronda’s husband trying to get her to practice saying words so she doesn’t get flustered on air again 

954HONn.gif

8 people like this

I’m so tired of her interviews.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

I don't think I can wait till WM anymore for her ass to leave the company.

PAF4Bhj.jpg

Edited by LIVin the Riott
4 people like this

I'm so ready for a Wrestlemania main event where Becky has the greatest women's moment of all time and wins the title, Charlotte cements her place as the best in the company by putting on the best performance and Ronda leaves through the back door never to be seen again.

3 people like this

She’s so ruthless :ahh: y’all want every girl to be pc so bad 

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

She stays doing too much, can WWE turn her ass heel already. No one likes her :sideeye:

GrouchyConfusedEelelephant-size_restrict

Oh no, you got it wrong. We stan the Oxford Dictionary Queen, Ronda Rousey. It's just tough love........

GiddyGranularDikkops-max-1mb.gif

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, LIVin the Riott said:

Oh no, you got it wrong. We stan the Oxford Dictionary Queen, Ronda Rousey. It's just tough love........

GiddyGranularDikkops-max-1mb.gif

Ronda's got stans, dfjghdjkfgdjkfgjkdfgk, I spit 

tenor.gif?itemid=12043435

8 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Ronda's got stans, dfjghdjkfgdjkfgjkdfgk, I spit 

tenor.gif?itemid=12043435

Sis I was being ironic lmao

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, LIVin the Riott said:

Sis I was being ironic lmao

I know, jdfhskjfhdkjfh, I did lowkey question for a sec tho. :specky:

egvLgiO.gif

1 person likes this

Her inability to remain professional & keep her real feelings inside is going to be the biggest liability to that WM match when the fans boo the fuck out of her. Such thin skin for someone who has been famous for so long. 

She is so unlikeable and arrogant also. I really can’t stand her, lmao. Please leave. 

10 people like this

Didn’t see a problem with this tbh :frecklefox: If Sonya responded with a drag equal to hers I would be here for it, speak your mind girlies. :frecklefox:

4 people like this

10 minutes ago, SaraLaGarcia said:

Didn’t see a problem with this tbh :frecklefox: If Sonya responded with a drag equal to hers I would be here for it, speak your mind girlies. :frecklefox:

The issue is if you’re going to do a scripted interview keep it scripted, and keep your personal opinion out of it. Especially considering Sonya didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. Ronda saying fuck her and her man following that same energy is truly an ugly look. Imagine being that pressed over a 2 year old comment. Sonya has also been competing in MMA since she was 16, so Ronda should know her facts before talking out the side of her neck.

tumblr_inline_pmauohfWLr1qf89pq_540.gif

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

The issue is if you’re going to do a scripted interview keep it scripted, and keep your personal opinion out of it. Especially considering Sonya didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. Ronda saying fuck her and her man following that same energy is truly an ugly look. Imagine being that pressed over a 2 year old comment. Sonya has also been competing in MMA since she was 16, so Ronda should know her facts before talking out the side of her neck.

tumblr_inline_pmauohfWLr1qf89pq_540.gif

I said that I don’t see a problem with it. If you see an issue that is fine with me, I don’t really care that much. :draglina:

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, WWFoverWWE said:

She’s so ruthless :ahh: y’all want every girl to be pc so bad 

5 hours ago, SaraLaGarcia said:

Exactly. We're in the "reality era". Everyone is supposed to be this way :rip: