Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Mickie James doesn't like Becky Lynch as "The Man", Addresses AEW, Being a Mom

16 posts in this topic

Cliffs:

• Says Becky is the man, but she is the woman. Calling yourself "the man" went out in 2010. She's proud of being a grown ass woman.
  • She loves Becky, she respects her and says Becky is amazingly talented, but she's better.
  • WWE is good about giving her time off as she's a mom. That was part of the understanding when they brought her back full-time. If she ever needs a weekend off from live events, she just lets them know and they are good about it.
  • After she got released and had just started with TNA, WWE had reached out to her. They weren't mad when she told them she was working for TNA. Chalked it up to bad timing.
  • When she left TNA, she tried calling WWE about a return but didn't hear anything until after she had her son. She assumed that maybe that chapter of her career had closed and that's when she got the call about the Asuka match.
  • *side note* I think there's chemistry between Mickie & Chris the interviewer. I knew a girl that almost gave him head once.
  • Thinks she should get another women's title run or a run with the women's tag titles.
  • Her advice for younger women's superstars is to not let their position on the card dictate their happiness. Doesn't really give advice or feedback about in-ring work unless she gets asked as she feels that it tends to go in one ear and out the other.
  • All of the desserts in WWE catering with the exception of the cookies and the dulce de leche cake are store bought. 
  • Her husband was in the main event of All In. She wasn't in attendance, but she did watch it. Thinks that match stole the show and thinks it was bad booking for Cody to win that match. Nick should have won and then have Cody win the rematch, instead of vice versa. 
  • Asked her thoughts on AEW: "Announcements are great." I SCREAMED!
  • Competition is great, but we haven't seen anything yet, just talk.
  • Her 3 favorite matches: Her WrestleMania match against Trish, Lita's retirement match and her cage match against Tara. Also mentions, her falls count anywhere match with Melina. And a house show match against Beth where she got a standing ovation from all the men.
  • Thinks the women's revolution was still happening even back during her first WWE run. They all got asked to do T&A style matches and some women were held at different standards. Knew that no one backstage expected her to not have a good match. 
  • Isn't a fan of intergender wrestling. Doesn't know if she wants to see a guy punch a girl in the face, depending on how the story is told. But doesn't want to see a one on one match were men and women are wrestling as equals. Comedic intergender matches are fine though.

2 people like this

This sounds like a great interview. Loved what she said about their position on the card. Sounds like she’s happy with where her career is, but still isn’t against another reign in the future.

1 person likes this

I lost it at: "All of the desserts in WWE catering with the exception of the cookies and the dulce de leche cake are store bought". I lol'd harder than I should've

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, LIVin the Riott said:

I lost it at: "All of the desserts in WWE catering with the exception of the cookies and the dulce de leche cake are store bought". I lol'd harder than I should've

I couldn't leave that part out. :dies:

1 person likes this

Icon. I will watch this later but just by the cliffnotes I can tell it’s a good interview. It’s so hard to dislike her :crying: 

That interviewer is hot. 

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, prince. said:

That interviewer is hot. 

He is and he mentioned that he’d be working with WWE in some capacity in 2019. I’ve been watching him since last year. He’s legit and not some rando like some recent WWE hires. He gets really good, lengthy interviews with a lot of current and relevant stars.

3 people like this

14 minutes ago, surrender said:

He is and he mentioned that he’d be working with WWE in some capacity in 2019. I’ve been watching him since last year. He’s legit and not some rando like some recent WWE hires. He gets really good, lengthy interviews with a lot of current and relevant stars.

oops, yeah. The cliff notes seem like he did a good job asking the right questions. Let me watch this and browse through his channel later today :clap: 

She’s definitely getting another run, just not until Charlotte surpasses Trish....

1 person likes this

Give her all the titles :crying::crying::crying: 

2 hours ago, Blooberry said:

She’s definitely getting another run, just not until Charlotte surpasses Trish....

With the tag titles... maybe... :newspaper:

4 hours ago, surrender said:

Hope he replaces Sam Roberts

URKitA4.gif.7e1946e494c560cb249681b30fa1

5 hours ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

All of the desserts in WWE catering with the exception of the cookies and the dulce de leche cake are store bought. 

This is such a random fact, but I'm so intrigued. Is someone personally requesting this dulce de leche cake? Of all the desserts there are, why is this cake homemade every single week?

Anyway, it seems like a great interview. They touched on a lot of topics I was curious about. She sounds like such a sweetheart, I hope she gets one last reign before she decides to hang up the boots. Thank you for the cliff notes, Ninja!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

With the tag titles... maybe... :newspaper:

A goodbye/thank you reign is most definitely in the cards

2 people like this

"i have my partner in foxy" 

*teams with alexa on raw*

oYERi8H.gif

Does anyone else find her low key hilarious? 😂😭