Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Lana & Rusev Removed from Total Divas Cast

24 posts in this topic

This is the big "BREAKING NEWS" they kept teasing in the first part of their interview on Fix My Life with Lilian Garcia last week. They finally revealed it this week in the second part.

Total Divas has been through a lot of cast members through the series’ run on the E! Network. Some Superstars have left the show only to return later, but it doesn’t make it any easier to Lana.

While speaking to Chasing Glory, Lana revealed that she is no longer on Total Divas and it was heartbreaking to hear. Lana said during Royal Rumble Axxess, she met so many fans who thanked her for being an inspiration on the Total Divas show. However, Lana knew in the back of her mind that her time on the show is over.

Through tears, Lana spoke about how much she will miss it. She was told by fans that she is an inspiration for those who are told they can’t do something, but they fight for their dreams anyway. Lana said she started breaking down and crying during her signing because of this.

Lana and Rusev were told by Kevin Dunn that they might get a spin-off, however the E! Network performed focus group testing where it was determined that the couple is not liked.

Lana will miss being a part of the show, but she will miss the platform she was given more. This is a curious decision seeing how much of the plot and drama on the show revolved around Lana’s relationship with the rest of the cast and her marriage with Rusev.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/02/11/big-change-made-to-total-divas-cast/

I enjoy Lana, but the good sis came off either bratty or bad in most of her scenes. She’s great for reality tv though but, I can see why they aren’t liked.

1 person likes this

The scenes with Rusev showing off his body whenever he has a chance will be dearly missed.

6eqbfzV.gif

8 people like this

She realized nobody watched the show

TIu20pr.gif

2 people like this

No wonder sis is so stressed.

6eqbfzV.gif

I actually enjoyed her on the show, so that sucks. 

6eqbfzV.gif

4 people like this

why does the company insist on stopping their bags :rot: 

Get pregnant and leak it to TMZ so they can get added back! 

3 people like this

That whole show should've been canceled about 10 seasons ago.

16 minutes ago, Mikie91 said:

The show was a big part in the women finally getting screentime/exposure and pushes in the early days but whatever 

:shrug:

I do feel it's running it's course but at this point if they're still getting the opportunity then why not use it as a platform to elevate yourself.

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, Mikie91 said:

Oop

4ZibQcb.gif

I won't deny like the above poster said, it did let the women be focus of something when the division was in shambles. I don't watch TD, I feel like it's overly scripted sometimes, but then again, I love Total Bellas and they made JJ the villian in season 2 sooo-i probs shouldn't talk :maryse:

1 person likes this

I can see why the E! audience doesn't like Lana, but sis brought kii-worthy drama to the show so it's honestly dumb they got rid of her. Nobody wants to see more time devoted to Nikki fake crying over John.

6eqbfzV.gif

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, FANCY said:

Sonya gonna replace her!

Is she still dating that messy Nazi?

3 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Is she still dating that messy Nazi?

Nope.

3 people like this

37 minutes ago, FANCY said:

Sonya gonna replace her!

I'm here for this gay agenda.

I listened to the interview and you could honestly hear how passionate Lana is. It's so ugly that they kicked her off the show, especially considering how much the show meant to her. I hope Lana and Rusev can get a deal like Miz and Maryse got on the USA Network or something :rot: Lana is so over the top and Rusev is just naturally funny. The two were meant for reality TV

1 person likes this

Lana actually helped re-invigorate my interest in the show a bit. She just naturally got herself in bad situations and her feud with Nattie was such a kii. She and Rusev both made great tv.

4 people like this

mess she was cute on the show. the cast is so dry now omg :rot: nattie is the funniest one

V4zHzUS.gif

1 person likes this

she'll prob get added back in next season.

That sucks tbh, she was so dramatic on the show but it was low key funny af. 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, prince. said:

why does the company insist on stopping their bags :rot: 

Get pregnant and leak it to TMZ so they can get added back! 

I feel like Lana is her own worst enemy at this point :cry: 

2 people like this

25 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I feel like Lana is her own worst enemy at this point :cry: 

when she posted a video of her ass on ig :ahh: 

3 people like this

depending on who will be the final ensemble for this season, I have a feeling this will be a Naomi situation where Lana is removed for this season, audience wants her back, and she returns the next season

I mean who are they replacing Lana for? :skull: Besides Maria, i don't think anyone on the main roster really wants to be on the show tbh

Edited by Mandy Rose

Honestly lol her and Nattie are the most entertaining parts of Total Divas so I have no idea who they will replace her with if they will. 

1 person likes this