Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Osnapitskg

Resident Evil 2

17 posts in this topic

Has anyone played the newest one or a fan of the older ones? This one is SO good and scary as hell. It feels a little shorter than the older ones but it's so worth it and especially if they give the same treatment to Resident Evil 3 and Outbreak!

Edited by Osnapitskg
2 people like this

Gone through with both Leon & Claire in easy mode now I’m going through on normal with them and after that I’ll do hard. I’m absolutely loving the game! I can’t stop playing it! 

Edited by Kat
1 person likes this

Bitch I already got my platinum trophy! 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Also yaaaasss @ you namedropping Outbreak. That game truly was a masterpiece and literally way ahead of its time. I still don't get why Capcom chooses to shit on it constantly like they do when everyone that knows of the game is begging for it to come back. It's been pretty much the most requested remake/remaster with 3.

3 people like this

I was so excited to play until I found out you can't interact with environment like in the old games! That shit started with they shitty RE6  

Image result for resident evil 3 all texts

This is what I mean, now the game feels dead and that's why I haven't played it yet. 

2 people like this

I'm vowing to go through all campaigns, which means beating it 4 times. I'm still shook my kid self did that to the OG one in 98. I'm on Claire's first campaign so far, I'm also playing with my brother and we're together on Claire's B campaign. I'm interested in seeing the differences in perspectives.

gnf46Ms.gif

I love all the call backs and am impressed at how the game really uses its space, with areas of the RPD being utilized to its fullest. 

Are you excited for RE8? i read some interesting rumors about what they want to include. Feels like the series will slowly make a transition into psychological horror ala Silent Hill, which, i'm not complaining since Konami dropped the ball on all of its IPs. 

1 person likes this

Wasn't planing on playing until I saw these

Dx46atXX4AE-HPJ.jpg

DyCxrefUwAAhRRT.jpg

4 people like this

19 minutes ago, Moonbin said:

Wasn't planing on playing until I saw these

Dx46atXX4AE-HPJ.jpg

DyCxrefUwAAhRRT.jpg

kdjfsdhfjdhgkdfjg, the OG 98 Leon definitely colored the types of men I'm attracted to. Glad to see the new model continuing to do the same!

tenor.gif?itemid=11824083

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Angelic said:

Also yaaaasss @ you namedropping Outbreak. That game truly was a masterpiece and literally way ahead of its time. I still don't get why Capcom chooses to shit on it constantly like they do when everyone that knows of the game is begging for it to come back. It's been pretty much the most requested remake/remaster with 3.

Of courseeee it's a shame it was during a time when online gaming was just starting on consoles but I fucking loved it. The perspectives of the characters and how MUCH better they can do it with today's technology. That and 3 are my most requested for sure. 

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Kat said:

Gone through with both Leon & Claire in easy mode now I’m going through on normal with them and after that I’ll do hard. I’m absolutely loving the game! I can’t stop playing it! 

It's honestly way better than I had hoped for and I was hoping for a lot. I wished it was a little longer (like Queen Ada's segment especially) but best of all, it like promises a better future for their traditional Resident Evil games

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

I'm vowing to go through all campaigns, which means beating it 4 times. I'm still shook my kid self did that to the OG one in 98. I'm on Claire's first campaign so far, I'm also playing with my brother and we're together on Claire's B campaign. I'm interested in seeing the differences in perspectives.

gnf46Ms.gif

I love all the call backs and am impressed at how the game really uses its space, with areas of the RPD being utilized to its fullest. 

Are you excited for RE8? i read some interesting rumors about what they want to include. Feels like the series will slowly make a transition into psychological horror ala Silent Hill, which, i'm not complaining since Konami dropped the ball on all of its IPs. 

I played RE7 and although I enjoyed it, it didn't quite feel like the Resident Evil I wanted. It still scared the crap out of me though. I'm not opposed to a Silent Hill esque game but I'm just tired of all the FPS stuff since I've never really enjoyed it. 

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Osnapitskg said:

Of courseeee it's a shame it was during a time when online gaming was just starting on consoles but I fucking loved it. The perspectives of the characters and how MUCH better they can do it with today's technology. That and 3 are my most requested for sure. 

Code Veronica, 2, and Outbreak are my favorites to remake because Claire is my everything and 2 was iconic for a reason with all of the content it had and possibilities they could have.

Outbreak because I never got the chance to play it myself and I really wish I could have. I've watch playthroughs of both discs/scenarios. And from everything I've read and heard about it, it was just a masterpiece. I have a coop and customization fetish and a fully interactive coop old school Resident Evil with full on puzzles and finite areas is a fucking dream. Especially 4 player and  if we're able to freely go out separate ways throughout the area (zoo, hospital, raccoon city) but meet up to the same goal, is a DREAM. I also stan tf out of Cindy. :cry: 

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, Osnapitskg said:

I played RE7 and although I enjoyed it, it didn't quite feel like the Resident Evil I wanted. It still scared the crap out of me though. I'm not opposed to a Silent Hill esque game but I'm just tired of all the FPS stuff since I've never really enjoyed it. 

I feel like RE7 really innovated the series again. After RE 6, which was such a mess, the whole franchise was on life support. I really liked what they did in making RE7 more self-contained and put some more supernatural elements in there. I'm so tired of zombies, so introducing this crazy family and those horrible molded creatures, i hated them so much, they scared the shit out of me, lmao, was a fresh way to revive the series. The exploration, the tension, I'm so happy they circled back to their roots. I've always been more of a survival horror fan and was crushed when the series became so much more convoluted and action oriented.

I'm interested in seeing how they link the games together. For me, if they relaunch RE3 with everything updated, they could bypass 4 and retcon 5-6, to introduce a new timeline. That's my pipe dream at least. I'm curious if they'll go back to a third person format as well, they might since RE2 has been such a hit.

tumblr_pfceq6nuW61t66aclo3_500.gif

45 minutes ago, Osnapitskg said:

It's honestly way better than I had hoped for and I was hoping for a lot. I wished it was a little longer (like Queen Ada's segment especially) but best of all, it like promises a better future for their traditional Resident Evil games

I really hope they release more remakes of the game that are this good! I hope they do Code Veronica & RE4 remakes next. 

1 person likes this

I really want to play it but I’m too much of a pussy.

1 person likes this

On 2/13/2019 at 4:49 AM, Henry Cavill said:

I really want to play it but I’m too much of a pussy.

Same but even with how scary it is, it got really addicting! Like I had to get through it. 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Osnapitskg said:

Same but even with how scary it is, it got really addicting! Like I had to get through it. 

I think I’ll eventually pick it up when it goes on sale like I did with the last of us (I played it once got scared at the monsters and have never touched it again)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• TLC 2015: Prediction Contest
      By Charlie
      So you really should know the rules by know. There's already been like a billion other Prediction Contests, and if you don't know, then just bold the winner/outcome/any other things that will come as a result of each match-up. Make sure to bold ALL of them, just so you don't miss any opportunity to grab some points.

Or you could just list each winner/outcome/inteference etc. instead of bolding them, if you prefer to do so.

Ryback vs Rusev (w/Lana) (Singles match)

Winner- Ryback/Rusev/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Outcome- Pinfall/Submission/DQ/Count-Out/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Interference- Yes/No (5 points for predicting correctly; if there is interference, additional 5 points for predicting who the interfering wrestler is)

Alberto Del Rio © vs Jack Swagger (Chairs match for the United States Championship)

Winner- Del Rio/Swagger/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Outcome- Pinfall/Submission/DQ/Count-Out/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Interference- Yes/No (5 points for predicting correctly; if there is interference, additional 5 points for predicting who the interfering wrestler is)

Kevin Owens © vs Dean Ambrose (Intercontinental Championship match)

Winner- Owens/Ambrose/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan & Braun Strowman) vs The ECW Originals (Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Tommy Dreamer & Rhyno) (8 Man Tag Team Elimination Tables match)

Winners- Wyatt Family/BOD/Draw/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Who will pick up the last win?- Wyatt/Harper/Rowan/Strowman/Bubba/D-Von/Tommy/Rhyno/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Who will take the last loss?- Wyatt/Harper/Rowan/Strowman/Bubba/D-Von/Tommy/Rhyno/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

How many members of the winning team will still be in the match?- 1/2/3/4 (5 points for predicting correctly)

Charlotte © (w/Ric Flair) vs Paige (Divas Championship match)

Winner- Charlotte/Paige/Other (10 points for predicting correctly)

Outcome- Pinfall/Submission/Other (10 points for predicting correctly)

Interference- Yes/No (10 points for predicting correctly; if there is interference, additional 5 points for predicting who the interfering wrestler is)

The New Day © (Big E, Kofi Kingston and/or Xavier Woods) vs The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) vs The Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara) (Triple Threat Tag Team Ladders match)

Winners- New Day/Usos/Lucha Dragons/Draw/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Who will pick up the win?- Big E/Kofi/Xavier/Jimmy/Jey/Kalisto/Cara/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Who will take the last loss?- Big E/Kofi/Xavier/Jimmy/Jey/Kalisto/Cara/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Sheamus © vs Roman Reigns (Tables, Ladders & Chairs match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

Winner- Sheamus/Roman/Draw/Other (15 points for predicting correctly)

Outcome- Pinfall/Submission/Other (15 points for predicting correctly)

Interference- Yes/No (10 points for predicting correctly; if there is interference, additional 5 points for predicting who the interfering wrestler is)

Miscellaneous Predictions

How many new champions will be crowned at the pay-per-view?- ? (5 points for predicting correctly; additional 5 points for correctly predicting which wrestler(s) will become new champions)

Will anyone turn face (good)?- Yes/No (5 points for predicting correctly; additional 5 points for correctly predicting the wrestler that turns face)

Will anyone turn heel (bad)?- Yes/No (5 points for predicting correctly; additional 5 points for correctly predicting the wrestler that turns heel)
    • Survivor Series 2015: Prediction Contest
      By Charlie
      So you really should know the rules by know. There's already been like a billion other Prediction Contests, and if you don't know, then just bold the winner/outcome/any other things that will come as a result of each match-up. Make sure to bold ALL of them, just so you don't miss any opportunity to grab some points.

Or you could just list each winner/outcome/inteference etc. instead of bolding them, if you prefer to do so.

Results

Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze (w/Summer Rae) (Singles match)

Winner- Ziggler/Breeze/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Roman Reigns vs Alberto Del Rio (WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semifinal match)

Winner- Reigns/Del Rio/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Kevin Owens vs Dean Ambrose (WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semifinal match)

Winner- Owens/Ambrose/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt & Braun Strowman) (w/Luke Harper & Erick Rowan) vs The Brothers of Destruction (The Undertaker & Kane) (Tag Team match)

Winners- Wyatt Family/BOD/Draw/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Outcome- Pinfall/Submission/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Who will pick up the win?- Wyatt/Strowman/Undertaker/Kane/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Who will take the loss?- Wyatt/Strowman/Undertaker/Kane/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Charlotte © vs Paige (Divas Championship match)

Winner- Charlotte/Paige/Other (10 points for predicting correctly)

??? vs ??? (WWE World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Finals match, for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

Outcome- Pinfall/Submission/Other (15 points for predicting correctly)

Who will pick up the victory?- Roman Reigns/Alberto Del Rio/Kevin Owens/Dean Ambrose/Other (15 points for predicting correctly)

Who will take the loss?- Roman Reigns/Alberto Del Rio/Kevin Owens/Dean Ambrose/Other (15 points for predicting correctly)

How many new champions will be crowned at the pay-per-view?- ? (5 points for predicting correctly; additional 5 points for correctly predicting which wrestler(s) will become new champions)

Will anyone turn face (good)?- Yes/No (5 points for predicting correctly; additional 5 points for correctly predicting the wrestler that turns face)

Will anyone turn heel (bad)?- Yes/No (5 points for predicting correctly; additional 5 points for correctly predicting the wrestler that turns heel)
    • Hell in a Cell 2015: Prediction Contest
      By Charlie

RESULTS

Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro & Neville vs Rusev, Sheamus & King Barrett (Pre-Show 6 man tag team match)

Winner- Ziggler, Cesaro & Neville/Rusev, Sheamus & Barrett/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Who will get the win?- Ziggler/Cesaro/Neville/Rusev/Sheamus/Barrett/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Who will take the loss?- Ziggler/Cesaro/Neville/Rusev/Sheamus/Barrett/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Kevin Owens © vs Ryback (Intercontinental Championship match)

Winner- Owens/Ryback/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

The New Day © (Big E and/or Kofi Kingston and/or Xavier Woods) vs The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley & D'Von Dudley) (WWE Tag Team Championship match)

Winners- New Day/Dudley Boyz/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Who will score the victory?- Big E/Kofi/Woods/Bubba/D'Von/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Who will take the loss?- Big E/Kofi/Woods/Bubba/D'Von/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt (Hell in a Cell match)

Winners- Reigns/Wyatt/Draw/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Charlotte © (w/Becky Lynch) vs Nikki Bella (w/Brie Bella & Alicia Fox) (Divas Championship match)

Winner- Charlotte/Nikki/Other (10 points for predicting correctly)

John Cena © vs ??? (United States Championship match)

Who will accept Cena's challenge?- ? (10 points for predicting correctly)

Winner- Cena/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Outcome- Pinfall/Submission/Other (5 points for predicting correctly)

Seth Rollins © vs Kane; If Demon Kane loses, Corporate Kane will be fired from being Director of Operations. (WWE World Heavyweight Championship match)

Winner- Rollins/Kane/Other (10 points for predicting correctly)

Will Sheamus cash in his MITB Briefcase?- Yes/No (5 points for predicting correctly)

Will Sheamus be successful in cashing in his MITB Briefcase?- Yes/No (5 points for predicting correctly)

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar (w/Paul Heyman) (Hell in a Cell match)

Winners- Taker/Lesnar/Draw/Other (15 points for predicting correctly)

Outcome- Pinfall/Submission/Other (10 points for predicting correctly)