Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

Has anyone played the newest one or a fan of the older ones? This one is SO good and scary as hell. It feels a little shorter than the older ones but it's so worth it and especially if they give the same treatment to Resident Evil 3 and Outbreak!

Edited by Osnapitskg

Also yaaaasss @ you namedropping Outbreak. That game truly was a masterpiece and literally way ahead of its time. I still don't get why Capcom chooses to shit on it constantly like they do when everyone that knows of the game is begging for it to come back. It's been pretty much the most requested remake/remaster with 3.

I was so excited to play until I found out you can't interact with environment like in the old games! That shit started with they shitty RE6  

Image result for resident evil 3 all texts

This is what I mean, now the game feels dead and that's why I haven't played it yet. 

I'm vowing to go through all campaigns, which means beating it 4 times. I'm still shook my kid self did that to the OG one in 98. I'm on Claire's first campaign so far, I'm also playing with my brother and we're together on Claire's B campaign. I'm interested in seeing the differences in perspectives.

gnf46Ms.gif

I love all the call backs and am impressed at how the game really uses its space, with areas of the RPD being utilized to its fullest. 

Are you excited for RE8? i read some interesting rumors about what they want to include. Feels like the series will slowly make a transition into psychological horror ala Silent Hill, which, i'm not complaining since Konami dropped the ball on all of its IPs. 

19 hours ago, Angelic said:

Also yaaaasss @ you namedropping Outbreak. That game truly was a masterpiece and literally way ahead of its time. I still don't get why Capcom chooses to shit on it constantly like they do when everyone that knows of the game is begging for it to come back. It's been pretty much the most requested remake/remaster with 3.

Of courseeee it's a shame it was during a time when online gaming was just starting on consoles but I fucking loved it. The perspectives of the characters and how MUCH better they can do it with today's technology. That and 3 are my most requested for sure. 

19 hours ago, Kat said:

Gone through with both Leon & Claire in easy mode now I’m going through on normal with them and after that I’ll do hard. I’m absolutely loving the game! I can’t stop playing it! 

It's honestly way better than I had hoped for and I was hoping for a lot. I wished it was a little longer (like Queen Ada's segment especially) but best of all, it like promises a better future for their traditional Resident Evil games

10 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

I'm vowing to go through all campaigns, which means beating it 4 times. I'm still shook my kid self did that to the OG one in 98. I'm on Claire's first campaign so far, I'm also playing with my brother and we're together on Claire's B campaign. I'm interested in seeing the differences in perspectives.

gnf46Ms.gif

I love all the call backs and am impressed at how the game really uses its space, with areas of the RPD being utilized to its fullest. 

Are you excited for RE8? i read some interesting rumors about what they want to include. Feels like the series will slowly make a transition into psychological horror ala Silent Hill, which, i'm not complaining since Konami dropped the ball on all of its IPs. 

I played RE7 and although I enjoyed it, it didn't quite feel like the Resident Evil I wanted. It still scared the crap out of me though. I'm not opposed to a Silent Hill esque game but I'm just tired of all the FPS stuff since I've never really enjoyed it. 

31 minutes ago, Osnapitskg said:

Of courseeee it's a shame it was during a time when online gaming was just starting on consoles but I fucking loved it. The perspectives of the characters and how MUCH better they can do it with today's technology. That and 3 are my most requested for sure. 

Code Veronica, 2, and Outbreak are my favorites to remake because Claire is my everything and 2 was iconic for a reason with all of the content it had and possibilities they could have.

Outbreak because I never got the chance to play it myself and I really wish I could have. I've watch playthroughs of both discs/scenarios. And from everything I've read and heard about it, it was just a masterpiece. I have a coop and customization fetish and a fully interactive coop old school Resident Evil with full on puzzles and finite areas is a fucking dream. Especially 4 player and  if we're able to freely go out separate ways throughout the area (zoo, hospital, raccoon city) but meet up to the same goal, is a DREAM. I also stan tf out of Cindy. :cry: 

20 minutes ago, Osnapitskg said:

I played RE7 and although I enjoyed it, it didn't quite feel like the Resident Evil I wanted. It still scared the crap out of me though. I'm not opposed to a Silent Hill esque game but I'm just tired of all the FPS stuff since I've never really enjoyed it. 

I feel like RE7 really innovated the series again. After RE 6, which was such a mess, the whole franchise was on life support. I really liked what they did in making RE7 more self-contained and put some more supernatural elements in there. I'm so tired of zombies, so introducing this crazy family and those horrible molded creatures, i hated them so much, they scared the shit out of me, lmao, was a fresh way to revive the series. The exploration, the tension, I'm so happy they circled back to their roots. I've always been more of a survival horror fan and was crushed when the series became so much more convoluted and action oriented.

I'm interested in seeing how they link the games together. For me, if they relaunch RE3 with everything updated, they could bypass 4 and retcon 5-6, to introduce a new timeline. That's my pipe dream at least. I'm curious if they'll go back to a third person format as well, they might since RE2 has been such a hit.

tumblr_pfceq6nuW61t66aclo3_500.gif

45 minutes ago, Osnapitskg said:

It's honestly way better than I had hoped for and I was hoping for a lot. I wished it was a little longer (like Queen Ada's segment especially) but best of all, it like promises a better future for their traditional Resident Evil games

I really hope they release more remakes of the game that are this good! I hope they do Code Veronica & RE4 remakes next. 

• 2 weeks later...
      8 hours ago, Osnapitskg said:

Same but even with how scary it is, it got really addicting! Like I had to get through it. 

I think I’ll eventually pick it up when it goes on sale like I did with the last of us (I played it once got scared at the monsters and have never touched it again)

• 3 months later...
      On 2/12/2019 at 5:49 AM, Henry Cavill said:

I really want to play it but I’m too much of a pussy.

Same, but I bought the unlimited ammo weapons DLC pack and playing through the game with an infinite rocket launcher makes it a lot more manageable lol. Just cleared Claire's run and I'm on Leon B now.

• 3 months later...
      • 2 months later...
      • 2 weeks later...
      21 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

I'm so ready and by ready I mean, not because Nemisis is truly my nightmare, nnnnnnnnnnn. I never finished the OG RE3 b/c of him. He looks 937498347589347589 times more intimidating now. I'm -

Image result for jessica fletcher running gif

This should be interesting tho. I'm very excited! 

I still can't get over Jill's face. I don't like it. She's gorgeous, but it just doesn't look like her.  She looks more like Alice than anything, and I hate Alice.

I like that it looks like Carlos is getting more spotlight this time around, especially with how fine he is. I know I'm gonna end up loving him by the time I'm done.

Seeing Brad makes me so sad. 💔