36 posts in this topic

yall all flocking in here to say "who" but we still dont know who he is

Travis Roucka

5 people like this

Imagine not even stanning the talented member of TBP :skull:

Electric chair

6 people like this

3 hours ago, Puggle said:

Did the CTE finally catch up to this dumbass???

I'm glad this thread was made to drag Velvet though :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: :rot: 

He's gotta have a brain first.

1 person likes this

I legitimately only remember his name because Jacqueline beat his ass on WCW 20+ years ago. He must still be bitter :mariah: 

6 people like this

43 minutes ago, Charlie said:

I legitimately only remember his name because Jacqueline beat his ass on WCW 20+ years ago. He must still be bitter :mariah: 

She herself probably doesn't even remember him. Too busy living the HOF life. Oops!

giphy.gif

3 people like this

16 hours ago, Angelic said:

"We're not allowed to be critical of the work of women because we come across as sexist"

Except you're not being critical, dickhead. He is being sexist. Why would you post this! This legitimately enraged me. I'm deadass in my bag and I can't curse his washed up ass out about it.

exactly like ... nobody said you can't say x and y are bad wrestlers because they're boring or whatever, it's sexist when you say they're bad because they're women, which is literally what he said :travis:

4 people like this

20 hours ago, Angelic said:

"We're not allowed to be critical of the work of women because we come across as sexist"

Except you're not being critical, dickhead. He is being sexist. Why would you post this! This legitimately enraged me. I'm deadass in my bag and I can't curse his washed up ass out about it.

That statement is stupid anyway, because he is “critiquing” now, so clearly he is allowed. One of those “muh freeze peach” idiots who confuse criticism of their statements for censorship.

Ugh, this loser makes no sense. He loves Velvet Sky, yet he thinks womens wrestling is dirt? He's such a hypocrite, contradicting what he's saying in the same interview. :skull:

Why does he think we even care to know what he thinks?

Ocpqqrj.gif

Edited by IIconicAussieGals

i guess  Vulgar Sky was the only bitch desperate enough to fuck him. :frecklefox:

It's a storyline

Spoiler

Scarlett Bordeaux is introduced by Josh Matthews. Glenn Gilbertti (fka Disco Inferno) is on commentary. Josh questions Scarlett about her worldwide talent search and asks her why she chose herself. Scarlett says out of everyone she saw...Disco Inferno was the worst. Inferno gets in the ring and says that for the last six months all she's done is walk out, show her body, and became the biggest star. "Now you want to wrestle? If you wrestle you're gonna suck," Disco claims. He then says that women's wrestling hasn't been good since bra and panties matches. Scarlett slaps him, she says she's sick of misogynistic men like Disco. She says she could kick his ass. Disco tells her to go home and do the dishes and get in the kitchen, if she still wants to wrestle afterwards...she can find him. Scarlett ended by saying the next time she sees him, "I'm gonna make you my b----."

83IsFZk.gif