Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelic

Need A Little Time to Reflect: Torrie Wilson's GREATest Hits

79 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, FROOT said:

05-06 was such a good time for the women. Even with Trish being absent, Victoria turned heel and was a psychopath again, feuding with Christy. Then Candice/Torrie brought her more heat with feuding with another DS winner - Ashley. Mickie/Trish coming in made it flow so well. Then you have Maria popping in and out, randomly and Rated-R Lita. Everything about Raw during this time was iconic 

Yes I forgot I stanned for Maria starting to wrestle also despite how bad she was lmao. And you’re right the beginning of 05 was great as well with the Trish/Lita/Christy feud and THE VICTORIA HEEL TURN.... phew what a MOMENT. 

Edited by ChrisMC
1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Jake said:

oop stan Shadows, the ASMR of WWE themes :cry: 

Reveal hidden contents

Lo-Fi Groove was cute too but you could barely hear it in the arena :skull: 

ndhsbs 2001 Torrie was so HOT :shook: 

1 person likes this

tumblr_mifnnmegNQ1s562tzo5_250.giftumblr_mifnnmegNQ1s562tzo1_250.giftumblr_mifnnmegNQ1s562tzo6_250.gif

This is the very FIRST segment of divas, I ever watched myself and I remember it all so vividly I was in my bedroom on a Thursday night and in the third grade at the time and I immediately stanned for Trish ever since. I don't know what it was that seemed to just draw me to her. This promo was iconic and really started up a new era in the women's division. These women are the Fantastic Four and I'm just so happy that I was able to witness all of it. This segment began my obsession. Oh how I miss my childhood.. :crying2:

Wow. I'm just realizing this is really all coming full circle for me with Torrie's upcoming induction and all. Literally the two girls who pulled me right into this damn company. :crying:

Enjoy this iconic segment everyone. :cry:

1 person likes this