Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Raw March 11, 2019: Live Chat

367 posts in this topic

I've decided to unstan.

ZzEbUTa.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Christon said:

Oop he dropped a tier? How easy was dat!?

giphy.gif

Absence made the heart grow fonder for Ramen, I lowkey teased to mask the sexual tension and because I was pressed for Seth

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I've decided to unstan.

ZzEbUTa.gif

Why do Lana and Rusev have a tour bus?

ZzEbUTa.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Why do Lana and Rusev have a tour bus?

ZzEbUTa.gif

Why is she pouring all that salt on the floor and letting her dog eat it? There are a lot of questions.

ZzEbUTa.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I've decided to unstan.

ZzEbUTa.gif

Her puppy is soooooo cute :shook: I want one 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Absence made the heart grow fonder for Ramen, I lowkey teased to mask the sexual tension and because I was pressed for Seth

giphy.gif

You and Rico are literally my problematic faves here. I-

giphy.gif

Edited by Christon
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Layout said:

Her puppy is soooooo cute :shook: I want one 

Please take that one before she kills it with all that salt.

 

Image result for heartbreakers.me nikki bella

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Layout said:

Her puppy is soooooo cute :shook: I want one 

I have a purebred Pomeranian that cost me an arm and a leg, I can only imagine the price of a pomski.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RENEE'S YELL GJDFHGHJS;Z

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This match ain’t it with a stipulation, and Roman would be similar they can keep it.

ZzEbUTa.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can they stop doing these dumb matches he asks for only to lose, just utilise these few weeks to build a good feud so he can give someone the rub @ WM :skull: annoying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I have a purebred Pomeranian that cost me an arm and a leg, I can only imagine the price of a pomski.

My ex had one and he was really bitchy :shook: Whew, I know the struggle of them prices tho. A nightmare. Literally. A nightmare 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Layout said:

My ex had one and he was really bitchy :shook: Whew, I know the struggle of them prices tho. A nightmare. Literally. A nightmare 

They are actually so sweet and loyal, but they are loyal to only one and very territorial for companionship. She was like 2500 but I want I got it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

They are actually so sweet and loyal, but they are loyal to only one and very territorial for companionship. She was like 2500 but I want I got it.

It was sweet to my ex, but maybe they're just bad meeting new people :rot: It'd always viciously bark when I was first came around. Wow, 2.5k tho? I stan a King with money :clap:I'll be applying for the role of sugar baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I've decided to unstan.

ZzEbUTa.gif

ZzEbUTa.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Layout said:

It was sweet to my ex, but maybe they're just bad meeting new people :rot: It'd always viciously bark when I was first came around. Wow, 2.5k tho? I stan a King with money :clap:I'll be applying for the role of sugar baby

Earning their trust is truly harder than meeting someone’s mother I swear.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I've decided to unstan.

ZzEbUTa.gif

I knew it was a good idea to never stan her. She's so messy.

ZzEbUTa.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.