Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AntiKingAndrew

Countdown begins March 30th | HB's Top 20 Favorite Champions

93 posts in this topic

qLptE0M.png

--

In the era where Ronda Rousey *tries* to be RAW Women's Champion, Sasha Banks is praised for successfully defending her title on the first defense, and Asuka is unfairly spotlighted as champion even though she was a devastating force in NXT, we are forced to live down mediocre title reigns complete with terrible storytelling, *sometimes* great matches, and poorly executed pushes. I mean, why wouldn't be salty that some of the potentially great feuds that could be woven into history end up being one of Ronda's promo classes (/Lana)? That's why we're going to celebrate the brighter times. Namely, some of the best champions we've had in our past, or modern history.

We haven't had a forum game like this in quite some time, so I thought I'd spruce it up a bit just in time for Wrestlemania! The rules are simple:

Spoiler

1. Send in a list of your Top 40 Champions (note this means the individual, NOT individual reigns). The higher the ranking, the more points your fave will get.
  2. Send in your lists by Friday, March 22nd at 11:59PM Pacific Time (equivalent to 2:59 AM Eastern the day after). Any entries or edits after this will not count.
  3. The only distinction I will make for allowing multiples of the same champion is if they have different championships. For example, I could list Charlotte Flair four times: RAW, Smackdown, Divas, and NXT, but I can name Nikki Bella only once: Divas.
  4. The only championship reigns that count for this countdown are as follows: WWE Women's Championship (post WWF), WWE Divas Championship, RAW Women's Championship, Smackdown Women's Championship, NXT Women's Championship, NXT UK Women's Championship, FCW Diva's Championship, Queen of FCW, Impact Wrestling Knockouts Championship.

For example, my Top 5 could look like this:

1. Nikki Bella - Divas

2. Charlotte Flair - Smackdown

3. Charlotte Flair - NXT

4. Charlotte Flair - Divas

5. Charlotte Flair - RAW

Remember to submit your lists on time by PM-ing me! The countdown will officially begin March 30th :newspaper:

As an added twist: go ahead and ALSO SEND ME your Top 20 Best Potential Champions (your top 20 list of women that have not held a championship in their career or not yet in the present day). That will also be part of the countdown :jeigz:

If you'll excuse me, I need to get back to *not studying* for my finals. I also realize that this is just right before Hurt or Heal season right? I also didn't ask @Mariah., @Jake, or @Shoaib. for permission. Let's just see where it goes :culture:

Image result for heartbreakers.me nikki bella

7 people like this

WWE Women's Championship (post WWF)

So nothing prior to 2002? :(

5a844530dc4cc78f3944969db383ab42.jpg

7 people like this

Also let Briesus finally win something for once! 

giphy.gif

3 people like this

31 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

A belt, a time.

5 people like this

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

My challenge is gonna be thinking of 40.

giphy.gif

im struggling so hard rns especially with the 2002 cap

kBYVt2B.gif

4 people like this

Me already prepared to get dragged for my rankings.

kBYVt2B.gif

3 people like this

7 hours ago, Angelic said:

My challenge is gonna be thinking of 40.

giphy.gif

FORTY ?! I mean we may as well just list all the girls at this point. :skull:

yxkOuI5.gif

6 people like this

5 hours ago, shumiley said:

im struggling so hard rns especially with the 2002 cap

kBYVt2B.gif

I counted quick on Wikipedia and I only counted around 50 to choose from... I guess it’s gonna wind down to pick your least favorites and rank the rest!

giphy.gif

4 people like this

Y’all complain about every title reign so I fully expect Jillian to win :mariah: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

I counted quick on Wikipedia and I only counted around 50 to choose from... I guess it’s gonna wind down to pick your least favorites and rank the rest!

giphy.gif

i put sasha banks on the list i was really going through IT

6 people like this

1 minute ago, shumiley said:

i put sasha banks on the list i was really going through IT

Her NXT reign tho, right? because her RAW ones ain't it....

Related image

1 person likes this

Just now, Charlotte's Weave said:

Her NXT reign tho, right? because her RAW ones ain't it....

Related image

absolutely. we stanned back then but it still pains me to give her any praise in this day and age so, i had to think hard

2 people like this

I don't personally think 40 is that hard considering you can have multiples of the same person if they had titles in a different brand and some of these titles have really long reigns, but depending on what y'all think, I could limit it down to 30 to make it easier :newspaper: It also makes ranking on my end earlier since I don't have to dig up a title reign that I didn't even know exist

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, AntiKingAndrew said:

I don't personally think 40 is that hard considering you can have multiples of the same person if they had titles in a different brand and some of these titles have really long reigns, but depending on what y'all think, I could limit it down to 30 to make it easier :newspaper: It also makes ranking on my end earlier since I don't have to dig up a title reign that I didn't even know exist

giphy.gif

I'm fine with 40, I can do this 

giphy.gif

2 people like this

The only distinction I will make for allowing multiples of the same champion is if they have different championships. For example, I could list Charlotte Flair four times: RAW, Smackdown, Divas, and NXT, but I can name Nikki Bella only once: Divas.

I'm so glad this was established.

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Only two of my current faves have held a title. So if anyone wants me to vote for their fave let me know and I'll slip them some points

Also don't forget to vote for Char's unofficial fifth title reign! 
tumblr_pl93pklcNN1ufuywc_400.jpg

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

i-would-like-an-answer-to-that-question.

But no seriously @AntiKingAndrew because if so this Slayble snub is ugly, undeserved and unwarranted. A WWE tea.

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

But no seriously @AntiKingAndrew because if so this Slayble snub is ugly, undeserved and unwarranted. A WWE tea.

Exactly. @AntiKingAndrew wake up and answer!

WWF should be allowed, maybe not so much the Moolah era - unless you're @Matto this might be upsetting. 

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

Sable, Ivory, Jacqueline, Jazz and Chyna don’t deserve this disrespect. 

I will not be participating.

2 people like this

22 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

Sable, Ivory, Jacqueline, Jazz and Chyna don’t deserve this disrespect. 

I will not be participating.

She technically still counts under the 2003 rule, it's just for the less iconic reign. Everyone else though, the disrespect :skull:

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

She technically still counts under the 2003 rule, it's just for the less iconic reign. Everyone else though, the disrespect :skull:

It was a flop reign and won’t chart.