Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shumiley

Santino Marella Says Transgender Women Wrestling Cis Females Is Wrong

34 posts in this topic

“If there’s a girl out there that says ‘this guy’s giving us attitude, I’m gonna step in and fight this guy because I saw that women can fight men because of intergender wrestling.’ And she goes out there and lips off and this guy’s a mental case and he just cracks her with his fist and shatters an orbital and busts her lip … and she wouldn’t have done it — perhaps — beforehand, because she didn’t get this inflated sense of confidence because of intergender wrestling.”

Carelli says that because of this, he believes there’s a social responsibility attached. He also notes that movies featuring superpowered women aren’t quite the same in his opinion. 

“There’s cases now in MMA and wrestling where there’s trans girls that were born boys that are beating the sh*t out of females and that’s wrong,” he states. "If you’re a guy — born a guy — and you become a woman, you’re accepted everywhere,” he continued. “But in the field of actual competitive sport, there has to be a barrier. And the barrier is based on, sorry, you were born a God damn man. You’re accepted as a human being and as a person and you are loved in every single way EXCEPT it’s not fair that you compete against women in sports because you were born with different physical biological attributes. And we have to be realistic about it and we also have to not be so sensitive.”

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/santino-marella-transgender-wrestling/#.XIrMtET7TVo

according to santino it's okay for him to fight women but actual women can't fight women because it's just wrong.

tumblr_pd62bm93ik1wof1cho1_400.gif

1 person likes this

5 people like this

Electric and I cannot stress this enough Glam Slam

4 people like this

Where was this attitude when he decided to go ahead and win a women's battle royal at WM? :brandon3:He should've just sat there and played with the puppet in his crotch.

6 people like this

16 minutes ago, Gavin said:

This thumbnail sffdfdfddf :ahh:

And he is just another straight 40 years old man being ignorant and highkey idiot, sadly we are not surprised anymore. 

1 person likes this

I GET HIS POINT

But no

and while we're on the subject... Candy Lee better be in the next Mae Young Classic

Posted (edited)

I completely understand why some people might question if trans girls have an advantage over cis women in legitimate sports, but this is prowrestling. This is entertainment first and foremost, so trans women should'nt have any problem. If they do, it's just bigotry.

Edited by Mikie91
6 people like this

2 minutes ago, Mikie91 said:

I completely understand why some people might question if trans girls have an advantage over cis women in legitimate sports, but this is prowrestling. This is entertainment first and foremost, so trans women should'nt have any problem. 

also compulsory hormone treatment completely erases the argument in actual sport

5 people like this

It's really sickening how people will openly spew their transphobia but somehow it's even worse when it's done to be at the supposed defense of cis women.

Go, away.

4 people like this

Not him bringing realism into this when he was winning matches with that damn cobra strike.

8 people like this

I can understand in sports like MMA, but pro-wrestling is literally like dancing but in fighting mode. He seems a little bit pressed that his Santina gimmick will get him ERASED from wrestling history just like Fabulous Moolah in a few decades as the world evolves and progresses.

tumblr_pd62bm93ik1wof1cho2_400.gif

4 people like this

sounds like someone got his ass handed to him by a woman and his feelers are hurt.

OQ9Ysl.gif

At this point I just don't have the energy to combat people like this anymore. He can stay seething in his corner as trans wrestlers continue to do their thing unbothered
JOhxWiH.gif

5 people like this

i'm tired of these meatheads trying to galaxy brain trans competitors on the thinly veiled transphobic argument of "sports should be fair."

First of all, trans women are women! Crack a book once in awhile and learn about hormone replacement therapy.

It's funny how these people go on about standards and regulations in sports when, i bet, these are the same people who don't want to regulate banks or businesses (which is another matter in America, I know). I have to laugh.

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Untalented and unfunny trash.

Can ignorant straight white men just keep their garbage opinions to themselves?

3 people like this

I’m deadset sick of hearing people say this. 

I guess this was the most controversial thing he could think of saying to make himself relevant again. NEXT. :frecklefox:

2 people like this

He was literally a man that wrestled females though.

1400.gif

2 people like this

Him saying this after facing Beth and Mickie MULTIPLE times on RAW & other PPVs :frecklefox:

2 people like this

If he’s going to be transphobic, can he at least say it with his chest and not come up with an excuse that can be debunked by anyone who remembers him :skull: 

2 people like this

When the most memorable thing of your career is selling Mickie's DDT on a PPV, you should just sit in a corner and shut up

I'm dumb as hell for this, but I really thought the Italian accent he had in WWE was his real voice :rot:  Hearing his real voice had me shook cause he sounds completely different. As for the interview, as I was watching it I couldn't believe the stuff that was coming out his mouth. He can feel however he wants about Intergender Wrestling, but he didn't need to bring trans-people into the conversation. Much respect to the interviewer, Alicia. As he was spewing his ignorance she made a "yikes" face and looked directly into the camera instead of at him to kind of show she did not agree at all

2 people like this