Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gavin

Ronda Rousey vs. Dana Brooke for Raw Women's Championship Announced for Raw

34 posts in this topic

let's go danamals

JgOJGFz.gif

I already know they're not even going to give Dana a chance and have her straight up job to Ronda, smh.

2 people like this

I’d be more interested to see this if we didn’t already know it’s going to be just like last week with Dana being destroyed. But let’s hope I’m wrong. 

Let’s hope Charlotte steps up for her protege and whoops that bitch’s ass 

JgOJGFz.gif

9 people like this

oop Dana's Becky/Kofi moment is coming.

Beat ha ass Dana.

JgOJGFz.gif

5 people like this

30 second squash match, here we come?

giphy.gif

3 people like this

31 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Let’s hope Charlotte steps up for her protege and whoops that bitch’s ass 

JgOJGFz.gif

the whew nation trying to insert carlot into everything, keep that girthy bitch out of the arena

2 people like this

i hope they give Dana a chance to really show out in this match because i know she's been working so hard :shook: Hell make this her "show us how badly you want this job or you're fired" match because I am willing to bet Dana has been waiting a LONG ass time for this and I know queen will slay this Monday

JgOJGFz.gif

4 people like this

Fuck it and give her a random Jillian moment! The overacted trio do NOT need the title at Mania!

1 person likes this

Dana Brooke in the main event of Wrestlemania is what we deserve

JgOJGFz.gif

1 person likes this

Make it a Fatal 4-way at Wrestlemania.

JgOJGFz.gif

5 people like this

Image result for danimals

1 person likes this

the gag would be dana having a becky/kofi moment and i want it to happen. wwe needs to let FANS make the stars for once.

1 person likes this

They’ll probably make her tap in 20 seconds. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if she were to be released right afterwards. Like when Emma had her farewell match with Asuka.

5 hours ago, Gavin said:

the whew nation trying to insert carlot into everything, keep that girthy bitch out of the arena

A Danamal calling Char girthy?

JgOJGFz.gif

1 hour ago, Kat said:

I don't think they'll want to hurt Ronda's credibility too much before Wrestlemania. I think they'll let Ronda get in some offense before Dana taps her out. 

JgOJGFz.gif

8 people like this

18 minutes ago, blond. said:

I don't think they'll want to hurt Ronda's credibility too much before Wrestlemania. I think they'll let Ronda get in some offense before Dana taps her out. 

JgOJGFz.gif

😂😂

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

A Danamal calling Char girthy?

JgOJGFz.gif

slayna has curves :inlove:

tumblr_p01o2wA5i91rmv1vdo2_250.gif

1 person likes this

@Dana Brooke fuck her up sis! I'm finna be front row! You got this!!!

xDpKiQs.gif

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Kat said:

I actually see this being the result, followed by another Becky confrontation. :travis:

1 person likes this

My look for Monday for this burial 

MsDqN2O.gif

7 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Who should win in the main event at WrestleMania 35?
      By Cooksie
      By hook or by crook, it's on. A rebellious hashtag sparked by fans of hardworking, but underappreciated female performers has transformed a niche sub-division into a focal and integral part of WWE's admittedly middling programming, but also placed them in the forefront of its long-withstanding and successful brand. At WrestleMania 35, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and special celebrity(?) guest Ronda Rousey will take part in the main event (not a main event, THE main event) of WrestleMania.

Though they faced adversity in awful storytelling following Lynch's victory in the Royal Rumble, from badly sold injuries, nonsensical suspensions, "shoot promos!" and Twitter barbs, fans of 'The Man' are finally getting her long-awaited confrontation with Ronda Rousey, but with her long-time rival Charlotte Flair also added into the mix, while fans of the women's division are getting the chance to see the once improbable: a women's match as the main attraction of the biggest show in the wrestling year. So, with that being said, which of WWE's top female performers should walk out with the Raw Women's Championship in two weeks?
    • Dana Brooke on Chasing Glory
      By Ninja Balenciaga
      OK, I'm like almost halfway through. Dana is the perfect guest! She's a talker. 
      - Dana has been wanting to be on Chasing Glory for years, but Lilian was waiting for the right time.
      - Dana wasn't expecting to be put in the mix with Ronda during the build to Mania, chalks it up to perfect timing.
      - She was on the road shows on the Friday & Saturday leading up to Fastlane which was in her hometown and it broke her heart that she wasn't booked. She had tried to get a match on the preshow or even to be on the preshow panel, but nothing.
      - Dana Warrior is one of Dana Brooke's mentors for the past few years. DW and one of the other female writers Jen told her that she was going to be doing something special on Raw, but wouldn't tell her what. Even the makeup artists knew. Eventually Byron Saxton broke the news to her that she'd be calling Ronda out.
      - 3 weeks prior, she had a match against Nattie pulled from Raw after they had already rehearsed & put the match together earlier in the day. She was going to walk off the job that day.
      - Jen came up with the promo, but told Dana to make it real & put it in her own words.
      - She took a lot of Ronda's social media shenanigans personally.
      - Wanted to go with a stripped down, no makeup look to drive home how real it was. As a character, she wants to strip Dana down more and show more of Ashley.
      - Found out that Thursday that she would have a women's title match against Ronda the following week.
      - Likes working with Ronda, says she brings out the realness in her. Had worked with her on live events prior.
      - Feels like she'll come back bigger, better & stronger from her injury.
      - Talks about the difference between her time in NXT vs. the main roster. In NXT, it felt like more of an environment where you controlled your destiny vs. the main roster where she saw so many people pass her by. She felt defeated.
      - God sent her a man with 1 arm & 2 prosthetic legs in the gym as a sign to not give up.
      - She feels accepted in WWE. They don't discriminate. They have all colors & sizes, body types, etc vs. being in the fitness world where it's all about appearance. Lilian brings up her history being in pageants & fitness.
      - Growing up, gymnastics was her true love. Her Mom even had Dana's school adjust her schedule to make it work around her gymnastics schedule. Her dream was to make the Olympics. At the Junior Olympics when she was 12 or 13, she got injured. She fell, cracked her nose and fractured her jaw and everyone was scared that she also had a neck injury and would be paralyzed. 
      - She eventually got on the road to recovery. Got hurt again years later when she was in high school - torn ligaments and a broken ankle. Eventually took up diving instead to keep active. She did well at it, but it wasn't her passion.
      - She started gaining weight in college, was partying a lot and was in a toxic relationship. That's when her friend Sarah introduced her to fitness competitions & bikini shows to get her back in shape.
      - She was competing in the Arnold Classic Spain when Canyon Cemen approached her & asked if she was interested in wrestling. She thought they meant amateur wrestling, so she said no. They then told her it was for WWE. Her & Alexa Bliss had the same fitness coach at the time and the coach told her that Alexa was going to be doing it too.
      - Her aunt was an alcoholic to the point where she would drink Listerine and eat toothpaste. Dana felt as if she got into WWE it would help bring her family closer and make things less heavy.
      - Moved to Orlando, started training and fell in love with wrestling. It's not only what she loves doing, but she loves the WWE and what it has to offer.
      - Lilian brings up Dallas McCarver passing away. Dana says it's hard to find partners outside of the business that can be supportive of the lifestyle, Dallas was like that for her. Left work that Monday and was excited to fly home. She spoke on Facetime with Dallas & Dana Warrior that night. She was with Emma driving back to their hotel room (she would ride with Emma at the time) when she got the call that they couldn't wake Dallas up and for her to call 911. 
      - Mark Carano & WWE were supportive, told her to take as much time as she needed. During that dark period, all she wanted to do was go back to wrestling.
      - Helped plan the funeral as she was so close with Dallas' mom & sisters. Dallas' mom told her that she needed to live her life and that she could move on. 
      - She knew Enes was special when she met him. He's a huge wrestling fan and wants to get into wrestling after his basketball career. They met in passing at a show, but connected via social media. He could sense that she was hurting, so she opened up to him about Dallas. At the year 1 mark of Dallas passing, Enes wouldn't leave her side and supported her through it. Later that night, she got news that her alcoholic aunt was in critical condition due to a fall. Enes supported her through that too. Her goal now is to help her aunt walk again, but she is paralyzed. 
      - Says she won't give up on WWE because they haven't given up on her.
      Post-interview commentary from Lilian:
      - Asked Dana for the tea on how Dallas passed away. She said it was genetic heart failure and that in the autopsy, Dallas was starting to show signs of early thyroid cancer. So had he not died from the heart attack, he likely had a cancer bout ahead of him.
      - Enes got on the call after the interview and Lilian got to talk to him briefly, she thinks he's great and definitely approves.
    • Women's Match to Main Event WrestleMania
      By Charlotte's Weave
      It was just revealed that the Raw Women's Title triple threat will indeed main event WrestleMania!
      https://twitter.com/WWEPR/status/1110184116677476359
      I'm shaking you guys!