The tabloids picking it up. Issa wrap I guess

giphy.gif

Lmao Page Six? :ahh:

Anyway.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Don Draper said:

The tabloids picking it up. Issa wrap I guess

giphy.gif

You know Page Six is shady as fuck with these pics. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, prince. said:

She reminds me a lot of AJ Lee, with the exception that the latter went through everything in silence instead of going the social media route. I’m sure she had this dream that came with expectations of how it would go if she worked her hardest to be one of the best. While in reality, backstage politics are a bitch and will eat anyone alive that doesn’t know how to A. be happy with their spot, or B. be smart enough to outpolitic the people in the back. (No shade but AJ was smart enough though so idk why it reminds me of her!) 

She’s without a doubt top 3 best workers in the division and while she has done A LOT, mostly everything has been very half-assed and to the benefit of someone else. So I am sure this probably kills her. Call it entitled or passionate, idk but she has always given me this vibe. :skull: 

With what you said, if anything I would say that Sasha is more similar to CM Punk.

1 person likes this

I watched the clip and Wendy seem genuinely concerned and invited her back. If Sasha did back out to personal reasons then they should respect that she doesn't have to give a reason they don't pay her bills. If the reports are true and they have some sort of heat against her then they need to redirect that to someone else like perhaps Wendy's husband baby mama throw that on Hot Topics.

6 people like this

7 minutes ago, gl83 said:

With what you said, if anything I would say that Sasha is more similar to CM Punk.

Moniqueshrug.gif 

This shoe does fit. 

Me: Sasha is my fave I should really stop hanging on every word of this spectacle
Also me: *refreshing every 2 minutes and searching twitter for details on this drama* :reneeuhh:

I definitely think Dana was the "unnamed superstar" who got popped if that story was legit though. Her lip looks swollen in her promo about Becky last night, even for Dana's standards.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, JoHnNy said:

“I’m working” “I investigate” :skull: 

5 people like this

11 minutes ago, JoHnNy said:

I’m about to start a dirtsheet since y’all keep posting Slice Wrestling

5 people like this

Even though I like to throw some shade at her sometimes. I really do hope she's getting the help she gets and learns to be happy with her position in the company.

Idk who it was but I just saw it while reading thru the thread and don’t feel like going back, but someone saying “She always has these breakdowns when she isn’t holding a belt” as if this isn’t the first time she’s held a championship since 2017. 

giphy.gif

She has also been openly stanning those Billie and Peyton girls longer than half this forum and showed them love on social media after they won. I am not sure where these assumptions are coming from, but I hope my girl’s health is okay.

giphy.gif

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, Dante. said:

Idk who it was but I just saw it while reading thru the thread and don’t feel like going back, but someone saying “She always has these breakdowns when she isn’t holding a belt” as if this isn’t the first time she’s held a championship since 2017. 

giphy.gif

She has also been openly stanning those Billie and Peyton girls longer than half this forum and showed them love on social media after they won. I am not sure where these assumptions are coming from, but I hope my girl’s health is okay.

giphy.gif

Yeah, when I first heard this I thought it was just her being entitled and bitter, but this doesn’t seem like it. I hope everything is ok with sis!

11 minutes ago, Dante. said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah, I think people are jumping to conclusions just a bit too quickly here.

8 minutes ago, Kiki said:

Yeah, when I first heard this I thought it was just her being entitled and bitter, but this doesn’t seem like it. I hope everything is ok with sis!

I could understand if she's disappointed that after pitching for so long to get the tag titles created, that her and Bayley didn't get a decent run with it and are now being split up. Especially so soon after the division was created and not fully established yet.

Most of us thought that B & H Connection were going to have a long reign to build credibility and prestige for the new titles to elevate them.and serve as anchors for the new tag team division. If they do get split up, where do you go with the tag titles? There's not many, if any, Face tag teams. And the teams that we do have left are kinda damaged goods right now(i.e. IIconics losing match after match for months on end, Riott Squad getting dismantled by Lynch/Charlotte/Rousey in 2 minute matches, etc.) and need some rebuilding.

Why the fuck would Dana have gotten punched by her? Dana probably got hit when she had her spot with Naomi in the battle royal... Y'all I swear :laycry:

The amount of reaching in this thread... embarrassing. :michael:

I hope everything's all right. It's not like her to skip out on media and public appearances.

giphy.gif

By Mike Johnson on 2019-04-10 12:29:00

On today's edition of The Wendy Williams Show, Williams updated on WWE star Sasha Banks canceling at the last minute, noting that Banks had a family emergency and wished her and her family well.

Obviously, everyone at PWInsider.com does the same.

Source:  https://www.pwinsider.com/article/125624/sasha-bankswendy-williams-update.html?p=1

My prayers are within Sasha's Banks family and hope everything is going to be okay. 

1 person likes this