Is Carmella coming out as republican?

2 people like this

they always put the most random superstars together :draglina:

1 person likes this

Three Divas

7 people like this

1 minute ago, Gavin said:

they always put the most random superstars together :draglina:

the only one with the girls that was accurate being eve, kelly and maryse :rot: 

I guess they try to go for the “Then & Now” perspective nn 

3 people like this

Others: "Random Pairing"

Me: My 3 blonde favs across eras! Maryse is missing to tie the gap though.

I already know Torrie always has great stories to tell and Mella is so wise and insightful. Mandy better come through and keep the donuts in her car.

tenor.gif?itemid=7869247

2 people like this

Such a cute pairing!

Carmella's top is really cute. First thing that caught my attention. These three together I actually don't mind. What was ugly was Alexa with Trish & Lita. 

2 people like this

I get Torrie and Mandy but Carmella? 

Hmm ok. 

3 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

I get Torrie and Mandy but Carmella? 

Hmm ok. 

Right? She's the most successful, surely they could have put her with two girls of her stature.

3 people like this

41 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Right? She's the most successful, surely they could have put her with two girls of her stature.

She also looks the worst out of the 3 :mariah:

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Layout said:

Me purposely including the second pic with Mandy's botched lip because I knew a hating ass bitch would try it! 

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, prince. said:

Me purposely including the second pic with Mandy's botched lip because I knew a hating ass bitch would try it! 

w9EZsqy.jpg

Mella's mouth is literally the size of a banana. Serving an allergic reaction. Poor her. Mandy's lips are fine, she's just smiling awkwardly

2YB5TFs.gif

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Layout said:

w9EZsqy.jpg

Mella's mouth is literally the size of a banana. Serving an allergic reaction. Poor her. Mandy's lips are fine, she's just smiling awkwardly

2YB5TFs.gif

Mandy's lip's literally look botched. If anything, Mella is the one smiling awkward. Whew, a whole hater 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Layout said:

14 minutes ago, prince. said:

3 minutes ago, Layout said:

w9EZsqy.jpg

2YB5TFs.gif

:ahh: 

5 people like this

I’m actually excited for this! 

On 4/6/2019 at 4:29 PM, Layout said:

w9EZsqy.jpg

2YB5TFs.gif

Punch ha!!

3 people like this

On 4/6/2019 at 0:42 PM, Qwan™ said:

Carmella's top is really cute. First thing that caught my attention. These three together I actually don't mind. What was ugly was Alexa with Trish & Lita. 

There episode was cute. 

Posted (edited)

this thread being who has the bigger lips between Carmella and mandy has me :ahh::ahh::ahh: 

Spoiler

the correct answer is Carmella 

tumblr_ppnrxxsP5c1rmv1vdo4_400.gif

Edited by Mandy Rose
1 person likes this

this thread :skull: 

I think they both need to calm down on the lip fillers 

tumblr_ppnrxxsP5c1rmv1vdo3_400.gif

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

There episode was cute. 

I wasn't feeling the chemistry. Nor did I care to hear about Lexi's fucking pig. :rot:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Carmella on Her In-Ring Future, the Women of WWE Making History, Wanting To Be a Role Model
      By Jacqulee
      Carmella recently spoke with The Fayetteville Observer to promote tonight’s WWE SmackDown. Regarding her future in the ring, the former Women’s Champion said she’s not sure when she wants to retire, and she’s not ready to slow down any time soon. She was asked how long she thinks she will continue to wrestle.
      “That’s a great question. I have no idea,” Carmella said. “There’s no cap. Right now I’m 32 years old, and I’m having a blast. I don’t know what the future holds, but I want to continue to be a part of this women’s revolution and make history. Right now is the best time to be a lady wrestler, especially in the WWE. We’re just taking over. I’m not ready to slow down anytime soon.”
      The interviewer asked what she meant when she said it’s a good time to be a lady wrestler. Carmella talked about the women’s revolution, and said she couldn’t be more proud of the WWE women.
      “Yes, we’re in the middle of a women’s revolution,” Carmella said. “The women are making history left and right. I was lucky enough to be the very first woman in a ladder match for the money in the bank contract for the women and that was a historical moment and I’m so grateful that my name will always go down in history for that. But you know, the women are main eventing now, and that wasn’t something that was ever heard of before for the women. We’re just breaking barriers, and I couldn’t be more proud of our women.”
      Carmella was also asked about her goals beyond pro wrestling. She said she’s focused on getting the SmackDown Women’s Title back, but she’s also interested in being a role model for younger girls.
      “Right now I’m really just focused on getting the SmackDown championship back,” Carmella said. “But beyond wrestling, I’m really trying to use my voice and platform to spread a message to young girls that they can do whatever it is they want to do. Nowadays there’s so much negativity with social media and everyone’s physical image. I’m trying to help little girls know that, whatever it is they want to do they can do it. If you’re getting bullied or you’re getting made fun of for the way you look or anything like that, you can’t listen to what those people say, you have to believe in yourself and know that anything you can put your mind to, you can make happen. It’s all about believing in yourself and being true to who you are.”
      Source: https://www.fayobserver.com/entertainment/20191205/wwe-wrestler-women-are-making-history-in-ring
    • Mandy Rose Reveals WWE Goals, Talks Sonya Deville Bond, Highlight Of Her Life, Non-WWE Plans
      By Jacqulee
      WWE SmackDown Superstar Mandy Rose recently spoke with Sports Illustrated and revealed her goals for the character - to add layers to her on-screen persona, and a WWE Women's Tag Team Titles reign with Sonya Deville.
      "This past year, I was able to show off the seductive side of my character, but that was only the beginning," Rose said. "Down the road, another goal is to be the SmackDown women's champion. And Sonya Deville and I will keep working until we win the tag team titles. We have really good chemistry, work so well together, and we're going to keep building our characters until we get those titles. Those are big goals, but they're attainable."
      Rose also discussed her friendship with Deville and said the highlight of her life is spending time on the road together. She also noted how working with Deville has allowed her the chance to give a voice to WWE's LGBTQ fans.
      "Our bond was created the day we met on Tough Enough, and it's even stronger now," Rose said of Deville. "We're best friends, we're inseparable. We lived together when we were in NXT, and then we were called up together. It's been an amazing journey, and it's been so nice that we've been able to do it together. It's a true friendship." She continued, "Sonya has opened up a huge light for me. Now that we travel so much together around the world, she's helped me open up and be so involved in the LGBTQ community. I want to show my support for GLAAD, and I'm so happy to be a part of it."
      We noted before how Rose and Deville recently expanded their "DaMandyz Donutz" brand online. They also created their own health-conscious doughnut, which is available on the website. Rose spoke with SI about her fitness app, Fit wit Mandy, and her new skin care line, Amarose.
      "I want to make sure I have plans for post-WWE, which is a long time from now but it's still good to be prepared," Rose said. "Fitness is my first love. I've been developing this over the past year, and it's a bunch of my favorite workout exercises. The design is set up for all different skill levels for all different ages. It's an at-home program. I'm always on the road traveling, so it's designed for people who can't get to the gym but still want to work out.
      "And the skin care line, Amarose, is launching soon. There will be four different products—a lifting eye gel, lifting serum, a beauty boost cleanser and a boosting moisturizer. I've always wanted to get involved in beauty and skincare, and I'm so grateful that I'm able to because of hard work and determination."
      Link:  https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/09/mandy-rose-reveals-wwe-goals-660060/
                                                                                                                  Thoughts?

• WWE Draft 2019: Hopes and Predictions
      By Mariah.
      With the draft right around the corner, it feels fitting to discuss our hopes and predictions. Which women (or men) will end up on FOX for Smackdown, who will remain loyal to USA for RAW and who may return for an NXT reboot? Moreover, who would you like to see end up where and why? What might arise storyline/push wise?