Is Carmella coming out as republican?

2 people like this

they always put the most random superstars together :draglina:

1 person likes this

Three Divas

7 people like this

1 minute ago, Gavin said:

they always put the most random superstars together :draglina:

the only one with the girls that was accurate being eve, kelly and maryse :rot: 

I guess they try to go for the “Then & Now” perspective nn 

3 people like this

Others: "Random Pairing"

Me: My 3 blonde favs across eras! Maryse is missing to tie the gap though.

I already know Torrie always has great stories to tell and Mella is so wise and insightful. Mandy better come through and keep the donuts in her car.

tenor.gif?itemid=7869247

2 people like this

Carmella's top is really cute. First thing that caught my attention. These three together I actually don't mind. What was ugly was Alexa with Trish & Lita. 

2 people like this

I get Torrie and Mandy but Carmella? 

Hmm ok. 

3 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

I get Torrie and Mandy but Carmella? 

Hmm ok. 

Right? She's the most successful, surely they could have put her with two girls of her stature.

3 people like this

41 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Right? She's the most successful, surely they could have put her with two girls of her stature.

She also looks the worst out of the 3 :mariah:

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Layout said:

Me purposely including the second pic with Mandy's botched lip because I knew a hating ass bitch would try it! 

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, prince. said:

Me purposely including the second pic with Mandy's botched lip because I knew a hating ass bitch would try it! 

w9EZsqy.jpg

Mella's mouth is literally the size of a banana. Serving an allergic reaction. Poor her. Mandy's lips are fine, she's just smiling awkwardly

2YB5TFs.gif

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Layout said:

w9EZsqy.jpg

Mella's mouth is literally the size of a banana. Serving an allergic reaction. Poor her. Mandy's lips are fine, she's just smiling awkwardly

2YB5TFs.gif

Mandy's lip's literally look botched. If anything, Mella is the one smiling awkward. Whew, a whole hater 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Layout said:

14 minutes ago, prince. said:

3 minutes ago, Layout said:

w9EZsqy.jpg

2YB5TFs.gif

:ahh: 

5 people like this

I’m actually excited for this! 

On 4/6/2019 at 4:29 PM, Layout said:

w9EZsqy.jpg

2YB5TFs.gif

Punch ha!!

3 people like this

On 4/6/2019 at 0:42 PM, Qwan™ said:

Carmella's top is really cute. First thing that caught my attention. These three together I actually don't mind. What was ugly was Alexa with Trish & Lita. 

There episode was cute. 

Posted (edited)

this thread being who has the bigger lips between Carmella and mandy has me :ahh::ahh::ahh: 

Spoiler

the correct answer is Carmella 

tumblr_ppnrxxsP5c1rmv1vdo4_400.gif

Edited by Mandy Rose
1 person likes this

this thread :skull: 

I think they both need to calm down on the lip fillers 

tumblr_ppnrxxsP5c1rmv1vdo3_400.gif

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

There episode was cute. 

I wasn't feeling the chemistry. Nor did I care to hear about Lexi's fucking pig. :rot: