Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AntiKingAndrew

my retirement.

27 posts in this topic

Bitch omfg. I love you so much, you are a huge part of my memories here and you will definitely be missed. I wish you all the best in your life and everything that you do. I hope we can stay in contact in some way! If not, I do hope to be around still when you make your return. Stay the amazing, beautiful soul that you are <3

2 people like this

Thanks for bringing discord to us, king :crying2:

2 people like this

this was a beautiful read. sad to see you go. hope this chapter of your life is incredible bb :hug:

2 people like this

Adulting sucks for sure :skull: we’ll see you for your HB HOF induction king :clap: 

7 people like this

Bitch, did you need to make me wanna cry? So well put though and I’m glad the community was able to help you in any way. You’re incredibly intelligent, enthusiastic and driven, so I have no doubt you’ll succeed in whatever you do, but good luck with everything. Thank YOU for all you’ve contributed to the forum over the years too, as staff and as a regular member.

Oh and sorry for taking advantage of your naivety back when you were a baby during Survivor! You should’ve been the Paige in our Fab Four tbh. You were my fave pawn though if that helps :heart:

6 people like this

Omg I wish you all the best in life and I’ll definitely miss seeing you around here. Take your time and come back when ready :heart: 

3 people like this

Thank you king. :crying2:

I still remember when you first arrived on HB and you are nicknamed the “Paige Avi Kid”z Thank you for all your contributions I wish you the best in your future projects my fellow RamPaiger. :clap:

2 people like this

If it’s truly over I wish you all the best in life.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This made me emotional. :crying: I know I haven't been on here for that long, but I have known about since before I joined, when my sister was on the forum.

Thank you for everything, enjoy your life. :heart:

Edited by IIconicAussieGals
2 people like this

I want to echo the same sentiments by @IIconicAussieGals. I haven't been on here long either but was a lurker for a bit and just want to thank you for your dedication to the site. The women's wrestling community is so special so I hope you make your way back here when you're ready. Good luck with everything!

Image result for becky lynch and charlotte flair hugging gif

2 people like this

Even having never talked directly, there is a lot of thing that could be said about how important you have been and still are to HB, but the most important is: thank you.

Thank you for spending your time helping make this forum what it is today, for being always kind and welcoming to new users, for coming up with fun ideas like the countdowns...

I wish you the best, and remember... this is your house.

547a1a3841021ec37cff8f4fbab44d19872b5fbc

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I haven't been around long enough to offer any heartfelt praise of your time here but I think it's clear from other's response that you have been a big part of this forum's success. Congrats on making the best decision for yourself and good luck in your future endeavors!

Edited by ChrisMC
1 person likes this

Anti-KING! I'm pretty sure that you and I started posting around the same time, so it's especially sad and surreal to see you go. Time really has just flown by, but I wish you nothing but the best for your next chapter. I'll be ready to POP for your return if you ever decide to dip back in :heart: 

gnG3Hms.gif

2 people like this

Aw, Andrew. I never really got to know you on a friendship based level, but you came up a month after me, so you're somebody that I'm very familiar with. The podcast era was probably one of the funnest periods of this forum. I loved when we'd all go on then go to plug right afterwards. You made a great host, btw!

I hope you flourish in life. Like I said before, I don't exactly know you on a personal level, but I did read your blog posts and I'm happy to know that you seem to be in a better place. Take care!

tumblr_p6y7cwZ3lo1rmv1vdo1_500.gif

1 person likes this

I ... whew you bitch asdasdasd :crying2:.

You are so important to my time here it's crazy, Literally if not for your idea to do that podcast I have no idea where I would be on this site. I probably wouldn't have met a bunch of my now best friends, or have been a mod, or even have highkey come out to you guys ever. You just did so much for me as a friend at such an important time in my life and I don't even have enough words in my vocabulary to tell you how thankful i am for everything you have helped me with over the years, both indirectly and directly. I truly would not be half the person i am today without you so really from the bottom of my (rainbow) heart, thankyou.

I understand why you need to leave and I respect you for making the choice that is best for your health and well being. I however am still gonna miss your presence around here but hopefully I'll see you back in these trenches sometime in the future. I love you dude, go live that life and make it your bitch
334e56e20bd0387b23580856c428d094.jpg

4 people like this

I wish we could've had the chance to be closer, but I've always had so much respect for you and enjoyed reading your insight. Thank you for your contributions to HB and I wish you nothing but the best :heart: 

1 person likes this

All the best with your next chapter.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Amlex said:

Thanks for bringing discord to us, king :crying2:

The worst thing to ever happen.

giphy.gif

5 people like this

You always annoyed me slightly in like a little brother kinda way, but I truly have so much love for you and you have no idea how much I'll miss you :crying2:. It's like seeing a child move out, I'm not old enough to experience this kinda feeling :shook:. But mental and emotional health means so much more than this place, so I absolutely understand and respect your decision, and I wish you all the best in life and more. You're like a child prodigy, so I know you're gonna take the world by storm and make everyone around you proud. We'll meet again one day when we're both successful bb. Take care :crying2: :hug: 

1 person likes this

Thank you all for your kind responses :shook: I'm always reminded of why I decided to stay for so long and commit my time. I'm highkey very sad leaving and I've reconsidered *especially after WM results*, but I know that I'll be fine on my own with all of your support :crying: 

I'll go ahead and log in every now and then for like a week so I could see if there's any loose ends I need to tie up. I'm also trying to figure out how to transfer ownership on Discord but it's hard figuring it out. Maybe I should take the whole server down with me at this point sdlkfjsdf. Anyways, thank you all again and I'm sorry I can't reply to each one of you. Rest assured I read every single word and I'm crying. Love you all

gnG3Hms.gif

7 people like this

Take it back, bitch, this isn't the retirement I wanted to read about today. :uhh: 

But in all seriousness, while you'll definitely be missed, good on you for putting your needs first and knowing when to step away. You're smart, you always have been, so however things end up going irl, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Thanks for creating the podcast, and for being such a mess at the start that the rest of us had to jump in to keep you from doing it alone dsfbgvh. That was some of the most fun I've had on this site, even with how messy it got at times. 

Hope everything goes well for you boo, and I'm already perched for the comeback. Don't make us wait too long for it! :hug: 

2 people like this

Andrew, we've shared minute interactions together and I wish I took the chance to change that. As Shoaib said earlier you're a very smart individual, and I know your future is bright. Like WWE.com, I wish you the best in your future endeavors and I hope you find all the happiness, success and love that you can in this lifetime. :heart: 
Image result for naomi and paige

2 people like this

We only had brief interactions on here but you were always so nice to me and for that I’m thankful, Thankyou for everything you’ve done for this forum and I wish you all the best with your future! I know you’ll slay it! ❤️❤️

1 person likes this

bye hen and good luck in life, maybe i'll beat you up irl one day x

Image result for lana and paige

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0