Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Raw April 15, 2019: Live Chat

725 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, IIconicAussieGals said:

Was there anything good that happened tonight?

I don't wanna watch the show if there was nothing but crap.

wzXsNJi.gif

Alexa appeared with Sami.

wzXsNJi.gif

2 people like this

57 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

I still don’t have an idea of who the hell Paige is bringing tomorrow. Kairi/Io or Candice just doesn’t make any sense. :rot: 

Well most fans have been saying no way Io gets called up since she's possibly next in line for the NXT women's title, but since they called up the War Raiders Viking Experience, who are the tag champs, I think everyone is on the table.

15 minutes ago, gl83 said:

Well most fans have been saying no way Io gets called up since she's possibly next in line for the NXT women's title, but since they called up the War Raiders Viking Experience, who are the tag champs, I think everyone is on the table.

True. It’s just Paige managing the Sky Pirates sounds weird. 

15 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

It could be cute if she dressed as a pirate like Pirate Shelly did.

tumblr_inline_oby18oFyxg1qfahbo_500.jpg

3 people like this

44 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

io can sail back to nxt

8bd52e74db467549f6c8fe4adfe67780.jpg

:ahh:  best talkers on Raw

skipped ruby/Becky. saw the finish. was shit, but Becky's matches usually end in an anticlimactic finish. Lacey was cute. Match was ok.

Now I have to watch raw again 

i1zoF3n.gif

The old NXT story of Bayley’s best friends dropping her like a rock continues.

NAOHEEL4 otw!!!

FieKeIa.gif.f07af9194d11cc45f1d43fb442d2

2 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

It could be cute if she dressed as a pirate like Pirate Shelly did.

tumblr_inline_oby18oFyxg1qfahbo_500.jpg

..... whet? It’s just not a look. Not even authentic to the Paige character.

i1zoF3n.gif

5 hours ago, prince. said:

soo pretty. wish they didn't get rid of her when she has hitting her aesthetic and in-ring peak, a tragic loss 

wzXsNJi.gif

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

! truly gone too soon.

5 hours ago, Layout said:

She needs to hit Mark Carrano with the Girl Bye DDT. Why tf did you call her phone? Our black queen didn't deserve that release 

wzXsNJi.gif

Whew, the memories. Thanks for supporting the Queen. I try to forget the trauma but I think the anniversary of her release thread is hovering.

I’m still waiting on someone to snatch her Pinkprint and give us DIVA.

wzXsNJi.gif

3 people like this

Haven’t watched the full show, but RAW seemed so fresh with new faces in Lacey, Becky and the Iconics. Surprised Becky didn’t get moved to RAW, and hoping she isn’t staying on Smackdown if she does lose the RAW women’s title. Happy for Naomi but disappointed there wasn’t anymore girls moving over. Fingers crossed for an interesting SD tonight 🤔

3 hours ago, Christon said:

Whew, the memories. Thanks for supporting the Queen. I try to forget the trauma but I think the anniversary of her release thread is hovering.

I’m still waiting on someone to snatch her Pinkprint and give us DIVA.

wzXsNJi.gif

Truly Kristals off-spring. Both gone too soon with way too much untapped potential. Maybe we’re crying 

wzXsNJi.gif

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Christon said:

NAOHEEL4 otw!!!

Omg who is this and where's it from???

6 hours ago, Christon said:

NAOHEEL4 otw!!!

I hope this means Sasha comes to SD and calls out Becky. Perhaps this is the lead up to it? As long as Char vs Sasha feud 3734895738975934857934857 doesn't begin again :uhh:

2 people like this

4 hours ago, D0dz said:

Haven’t watched the full show, but RAW seemed so fresh with new faces in Lacey, Becky and the Iconics. Surprised Becky didn’t get moved to RAW, and hoping she isn’t staying on Smackdown if she does lose the RAW women’s title. Happy for Naomi but disappointed there wasn’t anymore girls moving over. Fingers crossed for an interesting SD tonight 🤔

I think Becky most likely loses the SD title and then stays on Raw with the Raw title, which is why Raw didn’t snatch any women from SDLive outside of Naomi. 

11 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

I think Becky most likely loses the SD title and then stays on Raw with the Raw title, which is why Raw didn’t snatch any women from SDLive outside of Naomi. 

hmmm, maybe, but, I'm high key scared for any woman that moves to Raw. Sometimes it's a black hole for anyone outside of Alexa. If so tho, wouldn't hate it if Sasha is the one who takes the SD title from Becky and goes on to feud with Asuka, not sure what Charlotte should be doing tho in the meantime. There are a bunch of feuds they can build around Becky on Raw. 

2 people like this

24 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

hmmm, maybe, but, I'm high key scared for any woman that moves to Raw. Sometimes it's a black hole for anyone outside of Alexa. If so tho, wouldn't hate it if Sasha is the one who takes the SD title from Becky and goes on to feud with Asuka, not sure what Charlotte should be doing tho in the meantime. There are a bunch of feuds they can build around Becky on Raw. 

I'm praying Sasha goes to SD to be the top face/heel there. But I have a feeling it won't happen seeing as Sasha is MIA at the moment. I wouldn't even hate it even if Sasha and Charlotte went into another rivalry tbh. I loved their rivalry back when the brand split happened, and think they could make magic again. 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, D0dz said:

I'm praying Sasha goes to SD to be the top face/heel there. But I have a feeling it won't happen seeing as Sasha is MIA at the moment. I wouldn't even hate it even if Sasha and Charlotte went into another rivalry tbh. I loved their rivalry back when the brand split happened, and think they could make magic again. 

In my ideal scenario Sasha goes to SmackDown but they give her a bit of time off to get her head together. Becky drops the belt back to Asuka, who goes on to feud with Sonya until heel Sasha returns and mixes it up with them.

Sasha annoys me but she’s too talented for them to lose her and I feel like a heel turn would satisfy her.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Michael said:

In my ideal scenario Sasha goes to SmackDown but they give her a bit of time off to get her head together. Becky drops the belt back to Asuka, who goes on to feud with Sonya until heel Sasha returns and mixes it up with them.

Sasha annoys me but she’s too talented for them to lose her and I feel like a heel turn would satisfy her.

I think Becky needs to defo drop one of the titles, and its got to be the Smackdown title she drops, but would prefer her to drop it to someone new seeing as the SD division needs some freshness back into it 

5 hours ago, CroNich said:

Omg who is this and where's it from???

Natalya circa ..2008? Idk it’s from around the time the Divas belt was introduced and her/McCool feuded for it.

wzXsNJi.gif

It’s Nattie from when she debuted... well after feuding for the divas title.

Also Im hoping Naomi doesn’t get lost in the shuffle on Raw. 😩

With Lacey Evans, Zelina and Naomi on Raw. I think even the Iconics and Becky have also been drafted but since their title holders that’s being kept in the dark. 

Nikki Cross is pretty much staying put on SD and PAIGE is bringing in a whole new team so I’m thinking just one top girl moves to SD (Sasha, Alexa or Bayley) hell if need be they can always have Nia return to SD instead of RAW. I dunno but I’m interested in what’s in store tonight.

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Lacey finally wrestling and @Katy is missing it.

well tits. thanks for the @ and letting me know!

5 hours ago, Michael said:

Dear God, no. Another loss to Asuka would hurt Becky. If they ever face off again Becky needs to beat her. It doesn't make sense that Becky can beat Charlotte multiple times, but can't beat Asuka who lost to Charlotte multiple times. :huh2: 

39 minutes ago, Katy said:

well tits. thanks for the @ and letting me know!

She was finally on tv long enough for a new set.

3 hours ago, Blooberry said:

Also Im hoping Naomi doesn’t get lost in the shuffle on Raw. 😩

Her career is really screaming for a new character, imo. And if Bayley has to be that catalyst to a new Naomi then fling her ass into the barricade too!

And I need less of the dancing entrances. It’s time to dead the heel toe and ballerina splits and serve us a real, quality, passionate character especially if things go wrong and she leaves. I want to see that she can supply me that.

Lord knows issa wrap after WWE. Capitalize on Nia being out and Sasha possibly not coming back/never going heel/moving to SD for 4HW classics!!!

Mostly I want the next big female star to be black. Her Kofi moment needs to not take 10 years.

wzXsNJi.gif