Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Luke Harper Requests Release

26 posts in this topic

I guess it makes sense. He'll be 40 soon, probably wants to be able to wrestle at a top level while he still can and doesn't think that will happen anytime soon in WWE.

2 people like this

Original Wyatt Family were a big part of why I fell in love with wrestling again this decade, so I thank him and wish him well :smh2: 

7 people like this

ohno, not daddy Harper :pinfall:

They really, really dropped the ball on him. Hopefully he lands on his feet wherever he ends up. I'm sad tho.

Image result for charlotte flair sad gif

5 people like this

To be honest I actually didn't mind him at all.

WWE never ceases to amaze me with how they misuse their talent.

2 people like this

Not surprised tbh. He's been ready for a couple of months and did nothing with him.

The real kii is him waiting for his WM check to clear then requesting his release :skull: 

7 people like this

All these men leaving in a large group…WWE becoming an all women’s show is happening!

1 person likes this

What a shame. Wish him the best

3 people like this

God this company is fucking terrible at utilizing the majority of it's talent

2 people like this

Awwwwwww, this is sad. I never really took notice of him until I saw him live in 2016 and then he turned face not too long after, but he just seemed really cool and in tune with his character. I hope he continues to tell me what day it is :crying:

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

That's really too bad. :smh2: I wish him the best.

Edited by IIconicAussieGals
1 person likes this

He’s my favourite of the Wyatt Family. I really wish he had been the one to dethrone Bray for the WWE Championship in 2017 instead of Randy Orton. I wish him the best and hope wherever he goes he gets treated as a top talent. He deserves it ❤️

3 people like this

Not really surprising. It's pretty clear they've had no idea what to do with him. Can't blame him for walking from a company that can't be bothered to use him. :rip:

1 person likes this

good for him getting that last Mania check then telling them to kick rocks!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Original Wyatt Family were a big part of why I fell in love with wrestling again this decade, so I thank him and wish him well :smh2: 

The group had a ton of potential, but they peaked too early, probably around Cena vs Bray, all of which is WWE's fault(we're not surprised). The Shield vs The Wyatts remains a classic tho :clap: 

3 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

ohno, not daddy Harper :pinfall:

They really, really dropped the ball on him. Hopefully he lands on his feet wherever he ends up. I'm sad tho.

Image result for charlotte flair sad gif

I really liked him when he was with The Authority and was Intercontinental Champion. They should have kept him as a singles competitor instead of having Luke and Rowan reunite/with Bray a million times. Serving us the male The Beautiful People with all their reunions :rot: 

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, Layout said:

The group had a ton of potential, but they peaked too early, probably around Cena vs Bray, all of which is WWE's fault(we're not surprised). The Shield vs The Wyatts remains a classic tho :clap: 

I really liked him when he was with The Authority and was Intercontinental Champion. They should have kept him as a singles competitor instead of having Luke and Rowan reunite/with Bray a million times. Serving us the male The Beautiful People with all their reunions :rot: 

hdfkjdhfjsdhfdhgkdh, mannn, don't get me started on the Wyatt Family. How many times are they gonna keep repacking those men into the same. exact. thing. :jeigz2:

And now Bray is coming back, what is the point of him? :peyton:

Image result for can you come up with something else gif

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Puggle said:

The real kii is him waiting for his WM check to clear then requesting his release :skull: 

A smart one.

He will probably head to Japan or back Indie. I don’t wanna mention AEW like every other hen until they actually prosper for 6 months on TV. :cry:

The only member of the Wyatt Family I liked, so sad. I hope Impact or AEW picks him up, I want to be able to watch him still!

1 person likes this

Good on him. I hope he finds success elsewhere. I hope this trend of people walking out continues tbh

I won't say I was a huge fan, but he played his character well and was one of the better wrestlers of all the homeless looking guys they have. Wish him the best in whatever he decides to do!

Goddamnit, why?  WWE had a big man who could move like a goddamn cruiserweight.  But no, let's never utilize him in a meaningful capacity and keep scaldy, bald fuck Rowan around.

He is 39 so he can leave.