Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travis

WWE Source Reportedly Describes Sasha Banks As 'Childish' & 'A Mark'

46 posts in this topic

Brad Shepard said on Oh, You Didn’t Know that two sources in WWE have differing opinions on the Sasha Banks situation. One person reportedly said that they don’t blame Banks for wanting to be a champion in WWE especially since she dropped the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles to the IIconics who “paid zero dues and can’t work.” Another source apparently had a much different opinion on The Boss.

“A second source called her actions really childish and accused her of being a mark who is not able to see the bigger picture.”

Apparently both Banks and Bayley were also upset because they were informed that their tag team would be splitting due to the Superstar Shake-Up as well.

Hopefully, Banks can come back by Money In The Bank as some in the company are hopeful of. In the meantime, only time will tell what the next step will be for The Boss.

Source: https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/04/17/wwe-source-reportedly-describes-sasha-banks-as-childish-a-mark/

Melina voodoo

next time don't steal her double knees and furry boots b*tch

Travis

8 people like this

Sending prayers to the tag team division when the inaugural champions couldn’t survive 2 months together. Maybe Sushi is the sane one.

uSBOBkd.gif

8 people like this

I'm supposed to believe she was upset that the team with Bayley was over? 

Travis

14 people like this

Idk she might be childish but WWE is so hilariously childish as a whole sometimes that I don't feel any sympathy for them when some of their wrestlers get disgruntled.

9 people like this

6 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Why was "paid zero dues and can't work" in quotes? I know for a fact Sasha wouldn't say some shit like that. Who said that shit about the IIconics so I can swing?

tumblr_inline_p0miz7TJgt1qm1s03_500.gif

Their jobbing for a full year on the main roster somehow not going towards 'paying their dues.' Like bitch what do they have to do cut off billie's arm and sell it to the devil?

14 people like this

I mean, I could've told you this. She's still great when she's allowed to be, has untapped potential to reach Becky levels (or even higher tbh) and would be a sizeable loss. Brock literally threw the Universal title at Vince after retaining in the main event of WrestleMania, let her have her tantrum.

dYd4A1N.gif

12 people like this

7 hours ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Their jobbing for a full year on the main roster somehow not going towards 'paying their dues.' Like bitch what do they have to do cut off billie's arm and sell it to the devil?

! As if very little over 6 months ago, they weren't getting their asses whooped by Charlotte in the same night back to back, then at the same time.

I'm telling you sis, one foot forward, twelve steps back, this company..

2 people like this

That other Sasha thread is not aging well but let me not bring it up since I don’t really want her to leave. 

dYd4A1N.gif

1 person likes this

Ok but i need her to stay..

ZzEbUTa.gif

Girl, at this point a large chunk of the roster can be consider childish since they all seem to have the same issue with WWE as Sasha.

ebntlxxf4qp5.gif

12 people like this

Part of me wants to believe that she's genuinely upset with the company and has one foot out the door but then another part of me finds it so unlikely. She does so much press/appearances for them, she's clearly one of WWE's golden girls in terms of mainstream popularity so it's just bizarre. 

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Captain Fox said:

Girl, at this point a large chunk of the roster can be consider childish since they all seem to have the same issue as WWE as Sasha.

ebntlxxf4qp5.gif

All these men getting so bored they're spring cleaning themselves and yet the world is still calling Sasha whiny and entitled cause she feels underutilised and wants better for herself. Is it sexism? The world may never know
s6tiGyA.gif

13 people like this

8 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

All these men getting so bored they're spring cleaning themselves and yet the world is still calling Sasha whiny and entitled cause she feels underutilised and wants better for herself. Is it sexism? The world may never know
s6tiGyA.gif

The world knows. And it won't go unchecked as long as I'm BREATHING AND BREATHING AND BREEEATHING.

ebntlxxf4qp5.gif

4 people like this

2 hours ago, LanaTheBest said:

Idk she might be childish but WWE is so hilariously childish as a whole sometimes that I don't feel any sympathy for them when some of their wrestlers get disgruntled.

In this case, I really don't blame Sasha for being disgruntled. I mean here's a summary:

-Came up to the main roster with tons of fanfare & was relegated to Team BAD as Naomi's lackey

-Crowd was super hot for her and chanting her name and at WM 32 for the new Women's title they failed to pull the trigger on her

-Was taken off WWE TV for months

-Came back and was stuck in a series of "hot potato" title reigns with Charlotte with Charlotte winning in the end

-Won the title from Alexa; Alexa trashed her saying how she's unable to successfully defend the title and gets proven right when she beats Sasha 8 days after Sasha won it

-Wasted an entire year with the will they/won't they "feud" with Bayley where they face some combination of the Riott Squad practically every week

-And when it looks like they will finally feud, they get pulled back and put in comedic "couples therapy" segments; meanwhile on the other brand Becky/Charlotte get put in a serious heated feud that becomes the talk of the women's division for months with several MOTN contenders culminating in a WM main event

-Become the inaugural tag team champions after months of begging; were expected to get a decent reign and establish the division and serve as anchors for it

-Instead they drop the title in less than 2 months and instead of chasing the titles, are split up

I mean it's trivial to say that she wants out because of losing the tag titles. If nothing else, this was "the straw that broke the camel's back" with her getting fed up with constantly being jerked around by Management/Creative

6 people like this

I can understand Dana Brooke, Alicia Fox, and Micke James being upset. Girls like that. Sasha is just being a baby. I'm sensing that she has an awful attitude problem, and that's the reason why she isn't on top any more. 

4 people like this

15 minutes ago, Mikie91 said:

I can understand Dana Brooke, Alicia Fox, and Micke James being upset. Girls like that. Sasha is just being a baby. I'm sensing that she has an awful attitude problem, and that's the reason why she isn't on top any more. 

I guess the writers, production staff, and countless other wrestlers that are ready to go or is already gone also have the same problem as her. :frecklefox:

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, SaraLaGarcia said:

I guess the writers, production staff, and countless other wrestlers that are ready to go or is already gone also have the same problem as her. :frecklefox:

I said I sensed that. I obviously don't know. But I can see her being rude and full of herself.

And she's at a better spot than the majority of the people leaving but whatever... She strikes me as the type to leave over some petty shit.

Edited by Mikie91
2 people like this

3 hours ago, Amlex said:

I'm supposed to believe she was upset that the team with Bayley was over? 

Travis

:rot: 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Sterling said:

Part of me wants to believe that she's genuinely upset with the company and has one foot out the door but then another part of me finds it so unlikely. She does so much press/appearances for them, she's clearly one of WWE's golden girls in terms of mainstream popularity so it's just bizarre. 

Baby cricket is not mainstream.. maybe she’s mainstream in the hood cause that service provider is not strong 

Lana is doing SNICKERS and going global while Sushi gets custom sketchers, I won!

dYd4A1N.gif

1 person likes this

Everyone knows that Sasha LOVES the IIconics, Peyton in particular. These fake sources need to let it go and find themselves a real job. We already have one Perez Hilton too many in the world 

4 hours ago, Mikie91 said:

Honestly, Sasha has it the worse of of the ones you mention. At least those three know they won't receive anything. Sasha has to contend with the fact that they will tell her things beforehand, let her know she is winning this, but then have to countdown the seconds it will take for them to be looking for the next blonde to snatch the title off her next week.

Sasha has honestly been a jobber to their stars if we really speaking on it. That is how they see her.

ebntlxxf4qp5.gif

3 people like this