• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Sasha Banks Talks Injury and Her Health, Which WWE NXT Star She Wants to Face, More
      By Jacqulee
      Sasha Banks appeared on WWE’s “After The Bell” podcast with Corey Graves and was asked about her injury that has been speculated on as of late.
      The Boss claimed she’s suffering from an ankle injury, which she blamed on Lacey Evans tripping her backstage a few weeks back during SmackDown. Banks, who seemed to be in-character at times, claimed she can “barely walk OK” and said it’s terrible. Banks said she’s the kind of person who wants to be 125%, but right now she’s just at 100%, and needs to be at 120%, so that’s unacceptable. She added that she’s taking her time so she can be “bigger and better than ever.”
      Banks also praised NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley and said she’d like to wrestle her.
      “I really loved Rhea Ripley. She came and attacked us a couple times before Survivor Series and I think I had a three-way and a tag match maybe with her and I felt like we had a good chemistry so I’d love to have singles match and she’s the NXT Women’s Champion for a reason,” Banks said.
      Regarding her friend and SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley, Banks talked about how she’s really enjoying the new heel version of the champ.
      “Legit the best. When I came back, I came back really refreshed and I came back really wanting to have fun this time around and like it’s the best feeling in the world just to do something standing next to somebody you really love and that loves the same thing that you do,” Banks said. “We just seen this Bayley with a hugger for so many years and I really love when she turned and took that chair and slammed Becky over the back of it and just to feel that reaction from the fans we were just like, ‘No way, did that really just happen?'”
    • WWE.com Names the Top 25 Matches of 2019
      By Mariah.
      More write ups at the source.
    • Sasha Banks Recording a New Album with Snoop Dogg?
      By Jacqulee
      Sasha Banks was not on this week’s WWE SmackDown with SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley as she defeated Dana Brooke in singles action.
      It was noted by Bayley and Michael Cole that Banks was off recording a rap album.
      It looks like Banks is recording songs with her cousin Snoop Dogg, who is a member of the Celebrity Wing of the WWE Hall of Fame. Bayley took to Twitter after the show and commented on Banks recording with the rapper.
      “@SashaBanksWWE Tell @SnoopDogg I want a guest track,” Bayley wrote.
      You can see her full tweet below: