Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travis

Ember Moon whoops Becky Lynch on Twitter

70 posts in this topic

Miss Ember finally learning how fight like a black girl and dragging Becky’s Bully build ass across the floor, I don’t know a better War Goddess :frecklefox:

11 people like this

Damn ma. She should have sprinkled a hint of spice on this read though, the 'geez' is taking me out

Travis

11 people like this

Like go read Lacey Evans’ podcast topic about how rough her personal life was, then look at Becky Bully make a joke about her mom. :rot: 

https://twitter.com/beckylynchwwe/status/1118610242806403072

There’s no way these bitches are letting this man talk all this shit and not whooping her backstage :rot: 

7 people like this

Got her! Now if only Ember could show some (any) of that personality on TV.

eveavi.gif.cf7d68081ec78749ab7495826fec5

7 people like this

They need to sprinke some of this on TV I'm tired of these twitter promos.

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Travis said:

Like go read Lacey Evans’ podcast topic about how rough her personal life was, then look at Becky Bully make a joke about her mom. Lacey takes so much pride in herself cause she beat that messy situation :rot: 

https://twitter.com/beckylynchwwe/status/1118610242806403072

There’s no way these bitches are letting this man talk all this shit and not whooping her backstage :rot: 

https://twitter.com/LaceyEvansWWE/status/1118640076806815747

https://twitter.com/LaceyEvansWWE/status/1118642321329938432

Lacey got Bucky back

5 people like this

Not it taking her white best friend getting dragged as collateral for Amber to finally deliver some heat. Not on her watch!

8toe7KY.gif

11 people like this

The girls uprooting Becky's wig more in one day than Ronda ever did. They are truly fed up. They said "imagine how tired we are. Imagine how tired we are of it" 

11 people like this

Becky giving Ember flashbacks to Princess. Sis is coming to end Rebecca's bullying and her reign.

13 people like this

I hate the fans for making Becky think she’s hot shit on twitter :rot: 

11 people like this

I am enjoying this. Tear that bitch apart.:specky:

1 person likes this

I know Becky's staring at her phone LIVID right now as these girls successfully posture her back as a petty heel twitter troll when she's supposed to be this dual champion, crowd favorite babyface.

8toe7KY.gif

9 people like this

2 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

I hate the fans for making Becky think she’s hot shit on twitter :rot: 

I miss old Becky honesty that's the one we should have now.

5 people like this

Just now, Ari M. said:

I know Becky's staring at her phone LIVID right now as these girls successfully posture her back as a petty heel twitter troll when she's supposed to be this dual champion, crowd favorite babyface.

8toe7KY.gif

serving @Travis yelling sell in Discord on 2K, she wasn't expecting the girls to be on their R2

8toe7KY.gif

6 people like this

8 minutes ago, Jake said:

Becky giving Ember flashbacks to Princess. Sis is coming to end Rebecca's bullying and her reign.

Alexa said Ember, go handle yo bizness. She wasn't about to let Rebecca take her lunch money on today. #BreakTheCycle

6 people like this

Becky should have left Alexa alone tbh, when the neckbeards turns because their blonde, white queen was tried

8toe7KY.gif

6 people like this

What are we calling the Ember base, ladies? I'm feeling a Game of Thrones reference would be apt for queen. How about the "wights"?

Travis

12 people like this

3 hours ago, Mariah. said:

What are we calling the Ember base, ladies? I'm feeling a Game of Thrones reference would be apt for queen. How about the "wights"?

Travis

log out

11 people like this

:clap:She knows what she's doing.

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

Ugh, her MILKING the victim narrative to her benefit, the Taylor Swift of wrestling. :shook: 

Becky's dummy fans thinking "The Man" did something when all Alexa did was generously help Becky again. :crying:

4 people like this