Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henry Cavill

Bravo TV

60 posts in this topic

zK76SCh.png

The place to discuss all your favourite Bravo programs from the Real Housewives franchises to Project Runway.

Spoiler

It's going to be really interesting to see what happens with the RHOA cast next season. Porsha stepping up and becoming the HBIC has been the highlight of this season. 

Nene probably won't be back until her new acting gig gets cancelled. 

2 people like this

Porsha remains my favorite so I’m happy she’s becoming the focus of the show. Especially now that she has a baby and a fiancé truly a full circle moment from her first season. Nene has basically become unbearable the way she treated Greg was a complete mess. I don’t see her leaving though she needs that check, I hope Tanya returns though I enjoyed her much more than Shamari.  

1 person likes this

I don't watch anything on Bravo except Summer House... anyone else watch?

5 hours ago, ChrisMC said:

I don't watch anything on Bravo except Summer House... anyone else watch?

No. I’ll probably watch it eventually. 

RadarOnline is reporting NeNe was resigned for 2.85 million.

Anyone watching the revamped Project Runway? I don’t like the contestants but the judges are amazing.

14 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

Anyone watching the revamped Project Runway? I don’t like the contestants but the judges are amazing.

Yes. I'm disappointed tbh. The show needed a refresher after Lifetime drained all the energy out of it, but I feel 0 connection to any of the contestants, I don't feel that they're producing good work, and the show barely shows the garments, which is the whole point. Christian Siriano is cute on it, but I'm not really too keen on the new judges either, although they're doing a better job than the contestants and the production staff.  :rot:

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

No. I’ll probably watch it eventually. 

RadarOnline is reporting NeNe was resigned for 2.85 million.

Radar online is normally just her calling with the tip, not surprised she resigned though.

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

I was just thinking of that show recently. I haven’t watched in awhile but revamped things can borderline on being a big flop. 

Let me go try and find the last season or two. This was one of my favorite shows.

Nene can stay her ass off RHOA. She’s an unbearable narcissist that has become a literal parody of herself. Tbh I’d prefer Phaedra back than watch another season with her.

m98fego.gif

20 hours ago, Jeigz said:

Yes. I'm disappointed tbh. The show needed a refresher after Lifetime drained all the energy out of it, but I feel 0 connection to any of the contestants, I don't feel that they're producing good work, and the show barely shows the garments, which is the whole point. Christian Siriano is cute on it, but I'm not really too keen on the new judges either, although they're doing a better job than the contestants and the production staff.  :rot:

So far the judges aren’t that interesting to me, Heidi being gone has made a big difference for me.

RHONY mid season trailer

1 person likes this

The underrated Potomac ladies are finally almost back. Last season was truly their coming of age moment ready for Karen vs Ashley the re up.

56 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

The underrated Potomac ladies are finally almost back. Last season was truly their coming of age moment ready for Karen vs Ashley the re up.

Season 3 was iconic.

1 person likes this

Part 1 of VPR reunion was a mess.

Spoiler

The way poor Raquel was treated. Season 8 is going to be hers.

Posted (edited)

Is anyone else tired of Beverly Hills?I feel like even when Lisa isn’t even in an episode, she is always the topic of conversation. I love Denise and I tried to give this season a chance because Brandi is making a cameo but it’s grown tiresome. 

Edited by Ferni B

On 5/9/2019 at 4:08 PM, Ferni B said:

Is anyone else tired of Beverly Hills?I feel like even when Lisa isn’t even in an episode, she is always the topic of conversation. I love Denise and I tried to give this season a chance because Brandi is making a cameo but it’s grown tiresome. 

They have again made this the LVP season multiple gang ups and they still can’t get it right. :ahh:If she really leaves I’m out cause this group is extremely boring without her.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

They have again made this the LVP season multiple gang ups and they still can’t get it right. :ahh:If she really leaves I’m out cause this group is extremely boring without her.

Agreed. They are always attacking the queen bee. I remember reading in the gossip blogs that the women were refusing to film because Lisa is getting her own show once she leaves. They are all just bitter.

I tuned out as a regular watcher once Yolanda left. Looking back though, I’m glad she did because she has way too much class for that.

39 minutes ago, Ferni B said:

Agreed. They are always attacking the queen bee. I remember reading in the gossip blogs that the women were refusing to film because Lisa is getting her own show once she leaves. They are all just bitter.

I tuned out as a regular watcher once Yolanda left. Looking back though, I’m glad she did because she has way too much class for that.

Yolanda and her crazy was a perfect fit for reality tv.

1 person likes this

I think I’m done with VPR. I hated how they all treated Billie Lee at the reunion.

I watched the premier of Texicanas. I hate the editing. I guess it’s good they rebranded it and removed all references for it being Real Housewives of San Antonio.

Southern Charm is a mess. Thomas is gone from the show but he’s still the main cast member :uhh: 

Real Housewives of Potomac has killed it this season.

Binged Southern Charm New Orleans and it’s really good. Tamika Lee should be a housewife. 

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

Real Housewives of Potomac has killed it this season.

Binged Southern Charm New Orleans and it’s really good. Tamika Lee should be a housewife. 

They finally snagged a 3 part reunion, Potomac really did come and dust Atlanta.

1 person likes this