Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoaib.

Marvel Cinematic Universe | Ryan Coogler Returning to Direct Black Panther 2

91 posts in this topic

I really thought I responded to this, but the press really won’t give up on shipping Gaga and Bradley Cooper. She carried an entire feature film and won it all its awards, I think she’s done enough for him. She can collect an extra check while she’s in the studio though.

IMG_20190618_211114.jpg.1ffa21bf64164e53

1 person likes this

Ok, I am BACK.

@Mariah., you bitch. Gaga may be playing a fucking animal in this movie, but at least her ass didn't give up the role of a lifetime to any some B-List movie villain in a franchise for the homeless.

Wk8J9Zf.gif

1 minute ago, Captain Fox said:

Ok, I am BACK.

@Mariah., you bitch. Gaga may be playing a fucking animal in this movie, but at least her ass didn't give up the role of a lifetime to any some B-List movie villain in a franchise for the homeless.

Wk8J9Zf.gif

and you know what? You're CORRECT, which is why I've moved on and let the clown do clown things!

Wk8J9Zf.gif

Maybe Gaga can still be Dazzler since it's only her voice being used for this.

Wk8J9Zf.gif

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

and you know what? You're CORRECT, which is why I've moved on and let the clown do clown things!

Wk8J9Zf.gif

Maybe Gaga can still be Dazzler since it's only her voice being used for this.

Wk8J9Zf.gif

She will be Dazzler because the role in GOTG is getting DENIED. Fuck whoever brought that shit to her fucking desk and not the one I want to fucking see.

Wk8J9Zf.gif

1 person likes this

Spider-Man's Rotten Tomatoes score is here!

92%: A breezily unpredictable blend of teen romance and superhero action, Spider-Man: Far from Home stylishly sets the stage for the next era of the MCU.

Looks safe for me to stream illegally :stephanie: 

71 on Metacritic

Taika Waititi to Direct 'Thor 4' (Exclusive)

Waititi brought his own stamp to the Thor franchise with Ragnarok, infusing the movie with an idiosyncratic wit evident in his previous work like What We Do in the Shadows and Hunt for the Wilderpeople. Audiences responded to the tune of almost $854 million worldwide while critics’ raves put the movie at 93 percent on Rotten Tomatoes. The move also rejuvenated what had been a rare declining franchise performer for Marvel.

Chris Hemsworth is expected to reprise his career-defining role as the Asgardian god of thunder.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/taika-waititi-direct-thor-4-1224464

Period

I finally got around to seeing FFH and I really liked it. Def better than Homecoming and solid like top 7 overall in the MCU for me.

Spoiler

I've kept up with all the press interviews and cute shit that comes with them, and grown attached to Tom and Jake's relationship so that shit HURT :cry: They're both so good in their roles though, everyone knew the Mysterio turn was coming but it still managed to feel like a gut punch and he left his mark. I can see why Jake was attracted to the role, it suits him. And the mid and post credits :shook:

Ugh seeing Peter in danger making me want to CRY. I love him :crying: It was so nice to see him come into his own on the plane with those Tony vibes, but highkey better tbh!

Him and MJ were soooo cute too

2 people like this

This would actually be hot :shook: 

And yes, I did watch Far From Home. Didn't love it or hate it and the twist was predictable. But my mans was cute. IDK if I loved the character for him though, the only time he really felt menacing was when

Spoiler

his tech was fucking up and he was gonna shoot one of his employees.

Maybe I'm just jaded. In hindsight, even thought I was meh on Homecoming initially, it definitely aged better for me with Michael Keaton's performance winding up still being burned in my mind, and it's my fave of the two. But I'm not obsessed with the formulaic Marvel action-comedy take for one of my faves, even though Tom is a slay, so idk if I'll ever love these, but I hope I do. And Michelle kinda irks me, they should have just made Zendaya Mary Jane!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

This would actually be hot :shook: 

Summary?

ygA4nFA.gif

2 people like this

46 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Summary?

ygA4nFA.gif

XJZJX bitch he thinks the Sinister Six are coming and says there's been hints dropped, hit play, it's cute!

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Omg :cry:

Okay this is cute.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

XJZJX bitch he thinks the Sinister Six are coming and says there's been hints dropped, hit play, it's cute!

Oh, is that it? Sis that's been a common theory since Homecoming fkbjd

ygA4nFA.gif

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Oh, is that it? Sis that's been a common theory since Homecoming fkbjd

ygA4nFA.gif

Baby, I know! MAYBE if you'd hit play, you'd see his full theory states they already set up all six for the very next movie and who those six are

ygA4nFA.gif

7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Baby, I know! MAYBE if you'd hit play, you'd see his full theory states they already set up all six for the very next movie and who those six are

ygA4nFA.gif

I just finished, as hard as it was with that annoying narrator! I could see most of it. A re-imagined version with a woman would be cool but welp.

ygA4nFA.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

Okay this is cute.

Moving, but Gamora not giving a shit is hilarious.

1 person likes this

Okay, but I wish they'd make them read more of the explicit ones for these, I love seeing them blush. I remember David Dobrik read the most wild shit :rot: 

Didn't know if this needed its own thread, but Black Panther 2 was confirmed and announced

Girl why are they wasting such a flawless cast for something irrelevant like the Eternals. Literally everyone in that damn movie could be in X Men. Angelina as Mystique alone could’ve had the girls rattled. Kevin swear he’s doing something.

ygA4nFA.gif

2 people like this

46 minutes ago, Josh. said:

Girl why are they wasting such a flawless cast for something irrelevant like the Eternals. Literally everyone in that damn movie could be in X Men. Angelina as Mystique alone could’ve had the girls rattled. Kevin swear he’s doing something.

ygA4nFA.gif

AHHHH that would have snapped. Not the sidekick or anti-hero Mystique, the bad bitch, manipulative, out for her own cause Mystique :shook:. Guess Charlize is snatching like everything else she has from Angelina

ygA4nFA.gif

2 people like this

44 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

AHHHH that would have snapped. Not the sidekick or anti-hero Mystique, the bad bitch, manipulative, out for her own cause Mystique :shook:. Guess Charlize is snatching like everything else she has from Angelina

ygA4nFA.gif

I NEED an A list bitch as Mystique. I’m so damn scared Kevin is gonna go for some unknown exotic looking bitch.

ygA4nFA.gif

1 person likes this

sek19g1vpni31.jpg

so they graduated from amateur photoshop posters to fan art, happy to see it!

2 people like this

WandaVision looks really good from what's been given to us so far. The obvious twist before they delve deep into her mind is the development she deserves, and it continuing onto the big screen in DS2 should be fun. The cast for the show is cute as well.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

WandaVision looks really good from what's been given to us so far. The obvious twist before they delve deep into her mind is the development she deserves, and it continuing onto the big screen in DS2 should be fun. The cast for the show is cute as well.

Tea, I don't use her like that, but it looks interesting and different. Maybe they should have gave HER her own movie instead of this decade too late Black Widow.

2 people like this