Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoaib.

Marvel Cinematic Universe | Ryan Coogler Returning to Direct Black Panther 2

86 posts in this topic

Just now, Mariah. said:

Tea, I don't use her like that, but it looks interesting and different. Maybe they should have gave HER her own movie instead of this decade too late Black Widow.

There's no maybe about it but that's tea for another day!

Between this, Sharon Carter coming back for TFATWS, Kate Bishop + She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel confirmed in development, the Disney+ shows are looking great for women.

1 person likes this

Rewatched Civil War for the first time in decades and Sharon’s character was really done wrong. The fact in the comics she played such a big role and in the movies they treated her like leftovers. 

They should’ve either had her turn on Steve and kept her as a villain (which is lowkey what I think they’re gonna do in Falcon and WS) or just made her and Steve a couple. Nobody wanted Peggy anyways. :jeigz2:

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Josh. said:

Rewatched Civil War for the first time in decades and Sharon’s character was really done wrong. The fact in the comics she played such a big role and in the movies they treated her like leftovers. 

They should’ve either had her turn on Steve and kept her as a villain (which is lowkey what I think they’re gonna do in Falcon and WS) or just made her and Steve a couple. Nobody wanted Peggy anyways. :jeigz2:

Don't get me started, I don't know much about the comics (other than the bits of research on characters introduced in these movies before/after they come out nnn) but she could've been so much more. People didn't even care that she wasn't in IW or Endgame after playing a pretty important but downplayed role in CW (without her tipping Steve off on where Bucky was and getting his team their gear back, literally two thirds of the movie would happen differently :skull:) because they made her as bland as possible and just a prop to get Steve from A to B. That's before we even get to how she was discarded thereafter.

Continued from above, the TEA is Natasha should've had her own movie/s years ago so she could get her own consistent development and not become annoying. This also would've meant she doesn't intrude on the Cap trilogy and her role as the lead female in TWS and CW could be Sharon's.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Shoaib. said:

Don't get me started, I don't know much about the comics (other than the bits of research on characters introduced in these movies before/after they come out nnn) but she could've been so much more. People didn't even care that she wasn't in IW or Endgame after playing a pretty important but downplayed role in CW (without her tipping Steve off on where Bucky was and getting his team their gear back, literally two thirds of the movie would happen differently :skull:) because they made her as bland as possible and just a prop to get Steve from A to B. That's before we even get to how she was discarded thereafter.

Continued from above, the TEA is Natasha should've had her own movie/s years ago so she could get her own consistent development and not become annoying. This also would've meant she doesn't intrude on the Cap trilogy and her role as the lead female in TWS and CW could be Sharon's.

You can thank Ike Perlmutter the former CEO of Marvel Entertainment for holding off a Black Widow movie for ages because “female superheroes don’t sell”. He’s also the guy who tried to force through Inhumans as a replacement of X-Men. Thank God his influence has been diminished.

This is kinda interesting for those who like the behind the scenes details and hearing about how these things come together.

1 minute ago, Captain Fox said:

Just tell me what it says. :frecklefox:

They drag it for filth, but Sophie goes untouched sans her questionable American accent, so celebrate that :frecklefox: 

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

They drag it for filth, but Sophie goes untouched sans her questionable American accent, so celebrate that :frecklefox: 

She's the baddest bitch.

Anyways, Screenjunkies or whatever they are calling themselves now is without sponsor and refuge since they had that rapist amongst them a while back. Their views have tanked and so has their valued opinions. Meanwhile X-Men is a 4 billion dollar franchise that will have a 2 billion dollar earner when they join that nasty ass MCU. I wish them the best though. :trickie:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Captain Fox said:

She's the baddest bitch.

Anyways, Screenjunkies or whatever they are calling themselves now is without sponsor and refuge since they had that rapist amongst them a while back. Their views have tanked and so has their valued opinions. Meanwhile X-Men is a 4 billion dollar franchise that will have a 2 billion dollar earner when they join that nasty ass MCU. I wish them the best though. :trickie:

jjgjjg omg you're MAD, ScreenLegends is paid and correct :frecklefox: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

jjgjjg omg you're MAD, ScreenLegends is paid and correct :frecklefox: 

Ehm, they are not. And when they close,  don't say I didn't warn ya.

1 person likes this