Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo

Game of Thrones | The End | San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Hall H Panel

67 posts in this topic

game-OF-thrones-8.jpg

Noble families fight for control over the mythical lands of Westeros, while a forgotten race returns after being dormant for thousands of years.

If you wish to discuss spoilers, please use appropriate spoiler tags and a disclaimer what your spoiler pertains to!

04-Game-of-Thrones-8.jpg

2 people like this

I cried at Brienne finally getting everything she deserves, but it's bittersweet because it feels like they've completely finished her arc and now all that's left for her is to die in the battle. :tear:

3 people like this

All of my favs are already dead so I've got nothing to lose this season 

1 person likes this

YASSS, thank you for creating this thread @Leo! I'm perched to discuss :trickie:

Who do you think will die in episode 3? Who will survive? (Obviously hide these predictions with a spoil tag)

I'm not ready :pinfall:

Image result for crying cat

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, Matto said:

Who were your faves?

Mine are: Dany, Sansa, Jon, Sam, Gilly, Melisandre, Arya, Bran, Bronn, Cersei, Davos, Missandei, Tyrion, Jaime, Baelish, Jorah, Brianne, Margaery, Olenna, The Hound...

I liked the brief magical children cameo we got and wish there was much more focus on the magical aspects. There really should be, there's so much going on in the book, so it's understandable to cut some things. But, we do have an undead army coming and dragons....

Damn, there's so many other supporting characters I like too....

....fuck, I'm terrified of Sunday, gonna have to have tissues on hand.

Image result for daenerys targaryen gif

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Matto said:

who mirri maz duur? she’s so you

@Charlotte's Weave I think podrick is dying :shook: Jaime kind of needs Brienne to complete his redemption arc (they finally profess love to one another then Jaime dies) but someone who the audience cares about HAS to die

I swear if the skeletons in the crypts come alive... :rip:  

2 people like this

28 minutes ago, Leo said:

who mirri maz duur? she’s so you

@Charlotte's Weave I think podrick is dying :shook: Jaime kind of needs Brienne to complete his redemption arc (they finally profess love to one another then Jaime dies) but someone who the audience cares about HAS to die

I swear if the skeletons in the crypts come alive... :rip:  

I'm not 100 percent sure that

Spoiler

Jamie dies

The prophecy about Cersei still is in play and I think his kingslayer moniker is going to come full circle.

I think

Spoiler

Brianne is definitely toast tho. Her arc is done, she finally got knighted :crying:

I think some minor characters will go out in a blaze of glory but, I dunno. Do you think the Night's King has possibly bypassed the North and is riding to Kings Landing while the army distracts our heroes? I've been reading so much speculation on reddit's GOT and ASOIAF threads :shook:

Image result for melisandre gif

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

I'm not 100 percent sure that

Hide contents

Jamie dies

The prophecy about Cersei still is in play and I think his kingslayer moniker is going to come full circle.

I think

Hide contents

Brianne is definitely toast tho. Her arc is done, she finally got knighted :crying:

I think some minor characters will go out in a blaze of glory but, I dunno. Do you think the Night's King has possibly bypassed the North and is riding to Kings Landing while the army distracts our heroes? I've been reading so much speculation on reddit's GOT and ASOIAF threads :shook:

Image result for melisandre gif

djgb; I think queen Melisandre will sacrifice herself as the Nissa Nissa to Jon’s Azor Ahai, but idk if it will be for the Winterfell battle since she was banished from the North

it’d also make sense that she didn’t if the NK is going to KL with his dragon. ugh if she births another shadow demon to END the NK >>>>

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Who were your faves?

Mine are: Dany, Sansa, Jon, Sam, Gilly, Melisandre, Arya, Bran, Bronn, Cersei, Davos, Missandei, Tyrion, Jaime, Baelish, Jorah, Brianne, Margaery, Olenna, The Hound...

My favourite was Oberyn Martell & the whole clan that surrounded him (Ellaria, Nym, Obara and Tyene Sand), Rickon was my favourite Stark and Shireen was an angel. RIP to all

Minus Ellaria WHO'S STILL ALIVE IN A KINGS LANDING CELL AND BETTER ESCAPE AND SEEK REVENGE FOR THE DEATH OF EVERYONE!!!

Highkey I like and appreciate most characters minus a handful so I'll be sad with any death, but those were the only ones I cared for in a major way ^

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Matto said:

My favourite was Oberyn Martell & the whole clan that surrounded him (Ellaria, Nym, Obara and Tyene Sand), Rickon was my favourite Stark and Shireen was an angel. RIP to all

Minus Ellaria WHO'S STILL ALIVE IN A KINGS LANDING CELL AND BETTER ESCAPE AND SEEK REVENGE FOR THE DEATH OF EVERYONE!!!

Highkey I like and appreciate most characters minus a handful so I'll be sad with any death, but those were the only ones I cared for in a major way ^

Yasss, Oberyn was THAT BITCH! I'm still haunted by his demise :michael:

I like the Sands too. It's unfortunate their story didn't translate well into the show :smh2: 

OMG, Ellaria breaking free and going after Cersei would be kii! 

Image result for ellaria sand gif

1 person likes this

I was way late to the party, but we're stanning Sansa more and more! A bad, resilient bitch. 

Spoiler

I know she had Daenerys shaking after they had the heart to heart and Sansa let her know what it was going to be in regards to the North :shook:. I also got a chill and screamed when Bran called back to the episode one line before Jaime pushed him, the writing. I wish I was a day one :rot: 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I was way late to the party, but we're stanning Sansa more and more! A bad, resilient bitch. 

Sansa is the definition of growth! :clap:

Queen of the North! 

Image result for sansa stark season 8 gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

Sansa is the definition of growth! :clap:

Queen of the North! 

Image result for sansa stark season 8 gif

Truly, whew, she deserves :shook: 

I feel like things feel a little to happy and fanservice-y right now though? Like all the threads are getting tied up in a pretty happy, fulfilling way. Bitches about to drop like flies :rot: 

1 person likes this

Just now, Mariah. said:

Trule, whew, she deserves :shook: 

I feel like things feel a little to happy and fanservice-y right now though? Like all the threads are getting tied up in a pretty happy, fulfilling way. Bitches about to drop like flies :rot: 

It was really gratifying seeing all our heroes finally meet after 7 seasons! :heart: But, yeah, Sunday is probably going to be brutal. 

Image result for cat crying

1 person likes this

Brienne :crying2: 

1 person likes this

No main character has died yet, but come this Sunday, the bodies are about to start piling up! So, we're going to do a little prediction game where we'll be guessing the fate of the following characters as the season starts to come to a close:

Night King
Tyrion Lannister
Jaime Lannister
Cersei Lannister
Jon Snow
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Bran Stark
Daenerys Targaryen
Missandei
Ser Jorah Mormont
Greyworm
Theon Greyjoy
Euron Greyjoy
Yara Greyjoy
Ser Davos Seaworth
Melisandre
Gendry
Beric Dondarrion
Varys
Bronn
Brienne of Tarth
Podrick Payne
Tormund Giantsbane
Samwell Tarly
Gilly
The Hound
The Mountain

Simply copy & paste that list and change the color of the characters you think will survive the Game of Thrones green and the ones you think will die red. (or alternatively, you can just write Alive/Dead after their name). Post your list here under the spoiler tag so we don't have pages become as long as Route 66. :heart:

Mine:

Spoiler

Night King
Tyrion Lannister
Jaime Lannister
Cersei Lannister

Jon Snow
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Bran Stark

Daenerys Targaryen
Missandei
Ser Jorah Mormont
Greyworm
Theon Greyjoy

Euron Greyjoy
Yara Greyjoy
Ser Davos Seaworth
Melisandre
Gendry
Beric Dondarrion
Varys
Bronn

Brienne of Tarth
Podrick Payne
Tormund Giantsbane
Samwell Tarly
Gilly
The Hound
The Mountain

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I think Dannerys will die. Infact, I think she will die in the next episode. The sudden change of how they are writing her this season seems weird, I feel like she will attempt to betray Jon and die. I think Sansa will remain alive, and Jon will get the throne. Maybe Bran will die, nobody cares about the irrelevant sister stark!

Spoiler

Night King
Tyrion Lannister
Jaime Lannister
Cersei Lannister - Her death better be iconic ..
Jon Snow
Sansa Stark

Arya Stark
Bran Stark

Daenerys Targaryen
Missandei
Ser Jorah Mormont

Greyworm
Theon Greyjoy
Euron Greyjoy
Yara Greyjoy
Ser Davos Seaworth
Melisandre
Gendry
Beric Dondarrion
Varys

Bronn
Brienne of Tarth
Podrick Payne
Tormund Giantsbane
Samwell Tarly
Gilly
The Hound

Image result for cersei drinking wine gif

Edited by Seductress
3 people like this

5 hours ago, Seductress said:

I think Dannerys will die. Infact, I think she will die in the next episode. The sudden change of how they are writing her this season seems weird, I feel like she will attempt to betray Jon and die. I think Sansa will remain alive, and Jon will get the throne. Maybe Bran will die, nobody cares about the irrelevant sister stark!

Image result for cersei drinking wine gif

I hope she doesn't die. I'm really rooting for the theory that she will come to some sort of agreement with Jon and they take the throne down together. 

Jon doesn't want to rule. Dany does. I don't think she's the villian or at least hope not. 

Grrm isn't typical, he usually subverts tropes. I'm rooting for the women to take all at the end. It'd be too predictable if the story is just jon's....I am nervous tho. I could be completely wrong :culture:

I'll be sending my predictions shortly! 

1 person likes this

ok, here goes:

Spoiler

Night King
Tyrion Lannister
Jaime Lannister
Cersei Lannister
Jon Snow
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark
Bran Stark
Daenerys Targaryen

Missandei
Ser Jorah Mormont
Greyworm
Theon Greyjoy
Euron Greyjoy

Yara Greyjoy
Ser Davos Seaworth
Melisandre
Gendry

Beric Dondarrion
Varys
Bronn

Brienne of Tarth
Podrick Payne
Tormund Giantsbane

Samwell Tarly
Gilly

The Hound
The Mountain

Hope everyone is getting emotionally prepared for tonight. I'll definitely be back here in the am to discuss :trickie:

Image result for sansa stark prayer gif

1 person likes this

I’m so pissed I’m working the night shift so I can’t watch it live :pinfall:

Spoiler

Night King
Tyrion Lannister
Jaime Lannister
Cersei Lannister
Jon Snow
Sansa Stark
Arya Stark

Bran Stark
Daenerys Targaryen
Missandei
Ser Jorah Mormont
Greyworm

Theon Greyjoy
Euron Greyjoy
Yara Greyjoy
Ser Davos Seaworth

Melisandre
Gendry
Beric Dondarrion
Varys

Bronn
Brienne of Tarth
Podrick Payne
Tormund Giantsbane

Samwell Tarly
Gilly

The Hound
The Mountain

giphy.webp

2 people like this

I still can’t process my thoughts over that episode  . WOW.  

2 people like this

Spoiler

Well damn but why were the WW's hyped so much just for that

2 people like this