Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twisted Bliss

Eve Torres Reveals Past Sexual Assault

13 posts in this topic

I commend her for speaking out on such a tragedy, and using her trauma to help more victims.

giphy.gif

5 people like this

i Ahhh oh my god, fuck. :crying2: She is so fucking powerful and unbelievably brave, not just for coming out and saying this but also for creating such a safe space for women across the nation where they can learn how to defend themselves properly when they are caught in such situations. 

I make fun of her leaving us too early all the time but the reality of it is that she did what she had to do in the WWE and had to answer a bigger calling in life. She is changing the lives of MANY every single day and I can’t begin to express how proud I am to be a fan of her as an on-screen personality and as a person in general. I have NEVER known anyone better. :crying2: 

13 people like this

Not only she dedicates her life to empower other women, but also has the courage to share such a traumatic experience like this to rise awarness. We don't deserve her :crying:

9 people like this

It's so heartbreaking to know she went through something that no one should ever have to go through. She's so brave to have come forward with her story, as i imagine it's still not any easier 10 years later. I'm glad she's using her self defense knowledge to help other women. We love you Eve :heart:

10 people like this

Wow, I am so sad for her having gone through this but of course queen is using it to help others. We stan.

1 person likes this

This is fucking powerful. She's fucking powerful. That's it :crying2: 

8 people like this

I can't imagine how hard it must have been at times to be a victim of rape in a company that, at the time, used their women's sex appeal for gain. I applaud Eve's strength to come forth on such a traumatizing experience and to use it to help protect others from having to go through the same experience. She's such a saint :crying:

6 people like this

She's so strong and inspirational. :crying:

2 people like this

I feel so bad she went through that, but I'm so proud she had the strength to speak up. I love you Eve. :heart:

I love her so much. She’s so brave and wonderful. I admire her strength and hope that one day I’ll be able to gain the same strength to deal with my own sexual assault. She has my complete respect. ❤️

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Melina, Eve, and Kelly Kelly Announced for RAW Reunion Special, Among Others
      By Kelly Kelly
      Wigeth 
      HOLLA HOLLA
      she’s coming😭😭
      https://twitter.com/thebarbieblank/status/1151015789484396544?s=21
      https://youtu.be/zA7XSmnov7E

• Eve announces pregnancy
      By Black Canary
      Congrats.I was thinking she might be pregnant watching the video.

• More former Divas on Chasing Glory
      By Wiccan Venus
      Eve:
      -She still feels like wrestling is a big part of her life
      -When they announced the Women's Royal Rumble when she was teaching women self-defense and right after she got home she received all the highlights of what's going on in the company and she was very emotional about it. She says she knows how much it means for the women that are currently there.
      -She knows she had a part in creating the revolution because that's how history works and she says that back when she was there, women were very frustrated because they didn't have important roles. That was one of the reasons why she retired.
      -She's very happy for the current generation of women because they finally get time to shine.
      -”Divas Generation” couldn't connect with the crowd because the company basically told them to go out, have an entrance, have a match and go home. She wasn't surprised that fans weren't paying attention to the women because there was no investment there.
      -She misses WWE. The in-ring part was really hard to let go. She loves wrestling and dedicated herself to it but she has a different life now and she doesn't miss traveling.
      -She says that Sasha is her favorite, she loves her character and thinks she's an incredible performer. She loves her.

Kelly Kelly:
      -She likes to watch the show sometimes. She had a feeling Stephanie was going to announce the Rumble while watching the show. She loved seeing the girls' reactions, how excited they were.
      -She thinks she would've cried if she was the part of the current roster. She remembers when she was there 10 years ago and really wanted WWE to do Women's Royal Rumble.
      -She agrees with Eve, she was very frustrated when women didn't receive chances but she feels that they made sure to make their presents known and now people are finally recognizing that.
      -She remembers feeling very overwhelmed when she got signed but she had good people behind her and leading her.
      -She misses performing, seeing everybody.
      -She doesn't think that she'd ever return though because traveling was too exhausting.
      -Paige is Kelly's favorite on the current roster. She loves everything about Paige, thinks she's a great wrestler and entertainer. Says they've never met before but Rosa always tells her about Paige, and how they would probably be best friends because they're so alike. Rooting for her to win the Royal Rumble.  

Melina:
      -She loved being a heel because nobody else wanted to be hated and she loved being booed by fans. The only reason why she wanted to be a babyface was that she could do more effective moves in the ring.
      -She said that her heel character was completely different than who she is in real life.
      -She found out about Women's Royal Rumble from Twitter.
      -She thinks that it's awesome that the segment ended with all the girls celebrating together but also they should've been more in-character because they all are there to win the match.
      -She is surprised that it took WWE so long to make it happen.
      -She says that it made her happy when little girls told her they wanted to be like her but she didn't want them to go through all the struggles. Nowadays it's different.
      -She wishes she was in the current division but she got to be a part of something she loved and she's happy for the current roster because they get the opportunities.
      -She loves Charlotte, Alexa Bliss and Asuka. She would love to work with Asuka.
      -She misses wrestling but she feels like she has nothing more to prove. She doesn't feel like she has anything to fight for because she accomplished a lot. (You need closure sis  )