Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charlotte's Weave

WWE Posts Revenue Loss

31 posts in this topic

Today (Apr. 25) WWE held it’s first quarter earnings call for investors. On the call for WWE were Vince McMahon, George Barrios, Michelle Wilson, and Paul Levesque.

A few of the big takeaways from the call and subsequent press release from WWE was the company reporting losses in revenues and net income. For Q1 2019 WWE posted revenues of $182.4 million as compared to $187.7 million from Q1 2018. While net income reflected a loss of $8.4 million compared to a net income of $14.8 million, in the first quarter of 2018.

It should be noted that WWE Shop revenue is down 21%

Source:  https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2019/4/25/18516275/wwe-posts-loss-revenue-first-quarter-2019-results-tv-ratings-decline

https://twitter.com/RajGiri_303/status/1121434818284122113

I have to laugh. 

Image result for sasha banks laughing gif

Guess that Becky accolade by Forbes is in the bin just like that :rot: 

3 people like this

The Man T-shirt’s not selling like y’all thought.

ezXyymC.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, Cooksie said:

Guess that Becky accolade by Forbes in the bin just like that :rot: 

jshdfjksdhhfjsdhfjsd, she can still have that accolade! But, maybe they should look at how the majority of their shirts are designed. It may just be that they're really fucking ugly? But, I dunno :travis:

8 people like this

15 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

jshdfjksdhhfjsdhfjsd, she can still have that accolade! But, maybe they should look at how the majority of their shirts are designed. It may just be that they're really fucking ugly? But, I dunno :travis:

The accolade is #1 merch seller... in a climate where the overall sales on the store are down. The net income and revenue loss... is from the period where she won the Royal Rumble. And was on both TV shows every week. I don't think so.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

The accolade is #1 merch seller... in a climate where the overall sales on the store are down. The net income and revenue loss... is from the period where she won the Royal Rumble. And was on both TV shows every week. I don't think so.

giphy.gif

Ooop, OK, Alright.

Image result for vince mcmahon gif

Also, guess Ronda really wasn't the investment they hoped for, LMAO!

Image result for wwe naomi laughing gif

The article isn’t even about Becky, yet somehow that’s all that’s being talked about. Alexa, play Obsession by Jim Johnston

giphy.gif

8 people like this

It's what they deserve for not using real talent like Mickie, Alicia, Ember, The Riott Squad and Asuka (to name a few) like they should've done in the first place

5 people like this

This would never happen with Mellamania or Glowmania. We know what the problem is. Skating around it is what put y'all in this situation. Maybe we're cackling in the bank

UGXvGbv.gif

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

It should be noted that WWE Shop revenue is down 21%

Well... maybe if they would stop playing with me and put Trish’s hoodie on sale it would only be down 20%. 

zLrS6Ju.jpg

4 people like this

48 minutes ago, Qwan™ said:

Well... maybe if they would stop playing with me and put Trish’s hoodie on sale it would only be down 20%. 

zLrS6Ju.jpg

Not your avatar making me moan. In 2019. bitch can you moveeeee :rot: 

zLrS6Ju.jpg

2 people like this

They've been feeding us the same shit, have boring storylines, and offer ugly merch. Of course people aren't going to be invested or spend their money.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

Right! I would like to know who it is. :newspaper:

1 person likes this

I wanted to buy something recently but even with the sale plus S&H, it was too much.

SO I hit "X"

giphy.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Looks like D’Angelo. Feel free to snatch my black card if I’m wrong @Qwan™  :trickie:

2 people like this

Dead as their wwe shop sales would be up if they just had free shipping. There shipping cost nullifies their sales.

3 people like this

It's definitely true, I wanted to buy the Balor Gay Club shirt or something for the IIconics a few times over the last year but never did because of the shipping costs. (Also because the Gays for Balor shirt eventually was only available in 5XL but :michael:)

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Angelic said:

zLrS6Ju.jpg

2 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

1 hour ago, Layout said:

Looks like D’Angelo. Feel free to snatch my black card if I’m wrong @Qwan™  :trickie:

vdhjnkbfn yes It's D'Angelo, A MAN.

But wow what a moment. Lemme just tell ya'll that when that music video came out I was shook the first time I saw it.

Him solidifying my sexuality at fucking 9 years old. :rot::rot::rot:

& @Kevin Thomas I'm shocked, don't make me take your voucher to the cookout back. 

zLrS6Ju.jpg

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Eric said:

I wanted to buy something recently but even with the sale plus S&H, it was too much.

SO I hit "X"

giphy.gif

Right and what annoys me even more is they're constantly sending me emails about discounts on tees. What about all the other merch?

I want a damn hoodie Vince.

zLrS6Ju.jpg

2 people like this

Top merch seller in this day and age isn't someone moving thousands or even hundreds of shirts at a time so that is not shocking tbh. :draglina: Can't really blame cable for this when the product is just bad all together. The same tag matches for months in a row will lead to people tuning out.

1 person likes this

see what happens when these bitches stop buying nikki bella's album and becky's payola and sympathy album goes #1?

UGXvGbv.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Travis said:

see what happens when these bitches stop buying nikki bella's album and becky's payola and sympathy album goes #1?

UGXvGbv.gif

+ them never giving me my Fearless U. Varsity jacket. And Torrie's shirt is toilet paper. Dummy bitches.

UGXvGbv.gif

3 people like this

They need to stop making so much ugly merch then sales won’t be down.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, ChrisMC said:

Dead as their wwe shop sales would be up if they just had free shipping. There shipping cost nullifies their sales.

They really be hitting you with shipping fees + taxes on cheaply-produced clothes like they’re Urban Outfitters.

Ld6CVaK.jpg

3 people like this

The gays have CHECKED OUT after revolving the women's division around what fat internet smarks want, so I'm not surprised.

UGXvGbv.gif

2 people like this