Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travis

LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS | On Netflix

14 posts in this topic

Image result for love robots and death

This collection of adult animated short stories spans several genres, including science fiction, fantasy, horror and comedy. World-class animation creators bring captivating stories to life in the form of a unique and visceral viewing experience. The animated anthology series includes tales that explore alternate histories, life for robots in a post-apocalyptic city and a plot for world domination by super-intelligent yogurt. Among the show's executive producers is Oscar-nominated director David Fincher

2 people like this

Does anyone watch this show? I'm stoned as fuck and literally SHAKING after every episode. It's so creepy but also funny!

I love a good adult animated show and this fucking series does not disappoint. Like I'm literally shakingfkvnfjknjkv

egvLgiO.gif

2 people like this

Lemme get into this. I read it's based on Heavy Metal which I used to catch as a kid (on Teletoon, shout out Canadians!) and all the episodes are short :shook: 

2 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

Lemme get into this. I read it's based on Heavy Metal which I used to catch as a kid (on Teletoon, shout out Canadians!) and all the episodes are short :shook: 

omgggg THIS SOUND SO FAMILIAR! I use to fucking watch Teletoon at night RELIGIOUSLY. Undergrads, Clone High.. FUCK :shook: 

PLEASE get into this, i'm so shook rn and the reviews did not lie

egvLgiO.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

It's pretty good overall. Some of the shorts are a mess, but if you like animation it's totally worth it
xd2xYOS.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Travis said:

Clone High

Poor sis did not deserve to be cancelled after 1 season 
WzPXyiv.gif

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, Travis said:

omgggg THIS SOUND SO FAMILIAR! I use to fucking watch Teletoon at night RELIGIOUSLY. Undergrads, Clone High.. FUCK :shook: 

PLEASE get into this, i'm so shook rn and the reviews did not lie

egvLgiO.gif

Kinda iconic :shook: 

2 people like this

39 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Poor sis did not deserve to be cancelled after 1 season 
WzPXyiv.gif

Now I know what we're watching next in rabbit @Mariah.

Charlotte's Weave

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Travis said:

Does anyone watch this show? I'm stoned as fuck and literally SHAKING after every episode. It's so creepy but also funny!

I love a good adult animated show and this fucking series does not disappoint. Like I'm literally shakingfkvnfjknjkv

egvLgiO.gif

YASS! That's the way to watch it lol. I enjoyed it but got bored with the later episodes. I hope Netflix continues to do more shows like this. I love CGI! 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Mikie91 said:

YASS! That's the way to watch it lol. I enjoyed it but got bored with the later episodes. I hope Netflix continues to do more shows like this. I love CGI! 

I lovveeeee it also, it makes it so much more entertaining and just fascinating. I'm gonna watch more tonight, I'm still shook!

:excited: 

1 person likes this

The blonde woman on episode 7 is a real person right? :uhh:

53 minutes ago, Amlex said:

The blonde woman on episode 7 is a real person right? :uhh:

Kind of. She's animated so what you're watching was made with a computer so no she's not really there. But it's motion capture so they recorded a real person doing it and their facial expressions and animated around that. It's probably the closest to real life I have ever seen animation look though and I caught myself questioning it
3oWEJnD.gif

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

Kind of. She's animated so what you're watching was made with a computer so no she's not really there. But it's motion capture so they recorded a real person doing it and their facial expressions and animated around that. It's probably the closest to real life I have ever seen animation look though and I caught myself questioning it
3oWEJnD.gif

That poor woman being motion captured fucking the air 

3oWEJnD.gif

2 people like this

34 minutes ago, Amlex said:

That poor woman being motion captured fucking the air 

3oWEJnD.gif

that scene was hot as fuck

3oWEJnD.gif

1 person likes this