Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Dean Ambrose Resurfaces as Jon Moxley

25 posts in this topic

What do y'all think this means? AEW?

giphy.webp

I really thought he was just going to flip houses or become an electrician, but I guess he was just sad about not being in the main events like his friends 

chXfsDu.gif

4 people like this

3 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I really thought he was just going to flip houses or become an electrician, but I guess he was just sad about not being in the main events like his friends 

chXfsDu.gif

His own fault for saying he peaked during his WWE championship reign.

chXfsDu.gif

I'm not sure if he'll go to AEW, at least not as like a full time contracted superstar. I feel like he'll be the kind to do a few big matches a year wherever is offering him the best opportunity/money/creatively fulfilling situation and that will be it for him.

But considering he posted this like 5 minutes after his contract officially expired he might have just been over WWE's shit and is ready to go back to messy death matches
chXfsDu.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Not at him letting Seth think he was about to disappear off the face of the earth  :ahh: All those tears for what?

chXfsDu.gif

Edited by BXBama

If Dean goes to AEW, does that mean Renee is in danger? 

26 minutes ago, Majesty said:

If Dean goes to AEW, does that mean Renee is in danger? 

No we are still stuck hearing her oh's on commentary every week.

chXfsDu.gif

1 person likes this

I heard he might go to AEW double or nothing PPV thing because the dice in the video were the same date as the show (2 and 5, the PPV is on the 25th).

He'll be a big ass name for AEW tbh and i hope this lights the fire under WWE's ass because while Mania was great. Everything after has been boring as hell.

chXfsDu.gif

3 people like this

We all saw this coming.

Does this mean WWE will blacklist him?

chXfsDu.gif

well that didn't take him long :frecklefox:

He’s still annoying and agg. I wish these women would stop with the psycho gimmick, it isn’t cute :uhh: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Travis said:

He’s still annoying and agg. I wish these women would stop with the psycho gimmick, it isn’t cute :uhh: 

the loca latina - you in every wrestling RP

chXfsDu.gif

3 people like this

Been sitting on this secret for a few weeks now, so glad it's finally out! So excited for my baby and this new chapter :heart:

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Been sitting on this secret for a few weeks now, so glad it's finally out! So excited for my baby and this new chapter :heart:

Congrats on the pregnancy 

:hug:

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, YouAreAThot said:

Congrats on the pregnancy 

:hug:

Please stop spreading rumours. Wow, you tumblr fangirls never leave me or sister wife Renee alone

giphy.webp

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Rainbow Heart said:

I'm not sure if he'll go to AEW, at least not as like a full time contracted superstar. I feel like he'll be the kind to do a few big matches a year wherever is offering him the best opportunity/money/creatively fulfilling situation and that will be it for him.

But considering he posted this like 5 minutes after his contract officially expired he might have just been over WWE's shit and is ready to go back to messy death matches
chXfsDu.gif

I feel like he lied to WWE and told them he was over wrestling so they wouldn't pester him during his final months.

chXfsDu.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, blond. said:

I feel like he lied to WWE and told them he was over wrestling so they wouldn't pester him during his final months.

chXfsDu.gif

dasasdasd Renee having to sit there awkwardly backstage serving Brie when Daniel joined the wyatts. "Lol umm i don't know what he's doing, he hasn't told me anything. How could I have possibly known"
chXfsDu.gif

2 people like this

Honestly, if he shows up in AEW, it'd set a massive precedent going forward, I think. There's been "reports" of people hopping ship for months now, but none have come to fruition. He's a huge, recognizable name too, so if he makes the move and finds success and happiness there, a lot of the disgruntled employees will feel emboldened and secure in the decision (probably the only reason no one has actually done it yet; they're unsure and scared).

3 people like this

I do a thread on why Dean needs to step up his game, but he only quits WWE and steals everyone’s suggestions underneath the post. Maybe we should all collectively file a lawsuit and get his Las Vegas penthouse.

chXfsDu.gif

3 people like this

Good riddance. 

chXfsDu.gif

The effort put into making this is more effort than he’s put into his career in a long time :frecklefox:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, blond. said:

chXfsDu.gif

Victoria tease

1 person likes this

If only Lucha Underground didn’t tank. The training aspects of the video could’ve translated to him preparing for their “fight club”. This is definitely for AEW. I doubt he’d go to IMPACT since they turned him down and he’s probably still salty over that

chXfsDu.gif

2 people like this

I hope he goes back to wrestling with trunks

chXfsDu.gif