Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shumiley

Team Michael or Team Rafael?

14 posts in this topic

ok jane the virgin sisters what team are we on, and why?

personally, i went into the show wanting to root for jane and rafael, but that man's characterisation is so awful.

in 5x05 alone he manipulated jane's son into hating her just because she wanted to talk to michael... a whole mess.

so we're team jane and michael from day one

I haven't seen this latest season because I feel like the show has been losing its charm and Gina Rodriguez has been agg, but the answer is and has always been Team Michael.

Ari M.

2 people like this

Team Rafael for me

Have only seen a couple episodes, but we're gonna say Michael because Rafael is sexier and Gina doesn't deserve anymore love scenes with him.

Ari M.

5 people like this

Team Michael! 

michael is ugly trashy and annoying. rafael >

Michael annoyed me with his pure good guy routine in the earlier seasons, but once he died I felt a void. Rafael changed his tune in a lot of ways, but his entitled behavior and asshole personality has been kind of shining through lately. I try to look at the situation from his side but he's just been a bit of a tool. Also, I cannot stand Mateo, and since he's the spawn of Rafael, I must say I'm Team Michael.

Micheal is annoying. I stopped watching because the show started to drag, but didn’t he fake his death? :rot: Team Raf! He’s rich, sexy, and has always provided for Jane and her family. 

35 minutes ago, Travis said:

Micheal is annoying. I stopped watching because the show started to drag, but didn’t he fake his death? :rot: Team Raf! He’s rich, sexy, and has always provided for Jane and her family. 

Spoiler

in the latest season it's revealed he was given amnesia by rose who thought he caught her in disguise and she sent him into a whole new life

53 minutes ago, shumiley said:
  Hide contents

in the latest season it's revealed he was given amnesia by rose who thought he caught her in disguise and she sent him into a whole new life

Spoiler

who is rose again? raf's crazy sister, right? this show :rot: 

Just now, Travis said:
  Hide contents

who is rose again? raf's crazy sister, right? this show :rot: 

yes dfkjgdf this show is such a mess

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, shumiley said:

yes dfkjgdf this show is such a mess

Spoiler

Actually, Louisa is Raf's sister until we found out he was adopted. Rose/Sin Rostro is Louisa's psychotic ex who killed her father. She told Louisa she only sabotaged Michael so they could have their life together. I'm still waiting to find out what happened when Rose's buddy went into Louisa's condo. They need to let Louisa have a redemption arc that lasts, she's been on such a good role since last season and I actually began liking her.

i stopped watching in like season 3 but team raf! michael was so agg :die: