Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooksie

Alexa Bliss Eyeing New Career?

14 posts in this topic

Alexa Bliss has been living her best life. Continuing to make the Horsewomen steam, she attended the Billboard Music Awards on Wednesday alongside Mickie James, serving quite the look (for her).

Two days later, she posts a video of herself singing along to Lady Gaga's iconic, Oscar-winning #1 hit collaboration with Bradley Cooper, "Shallow".

Coincidence? I think not! I believe Alexa has had a taste of a new industry and is interested in more than just a sample. Here's why:

- WWE has positioned Charlotte Flair ahead of Alexa in the women's totem pole, taking on the bulk of media/promotion.
- Alexa, while cleared to compete, has still retained her role as more of an on-screen personality rather than as an active and challenging force in the women's division.

And probably the most telling, in the only chance currently missing person Sasha Banks has taken to explain why she dislikes Alexa Bliss so much, she had this to say:

So, what's tea? Do we think Alexa Bliss will join the ranks of many past female Superstars in attempting to foray into a different form of show business, whether it's as an actress (her most recent follow is an Emmy-winning executive producer with loose ties to WWE) or as a songstress? :newspaper: 

2 people like this

ready for that mickie/alexa collab. :cry:

2 people like this

I stan Queens who can do it all. Get you a fav like mine, because yours will never

lMG3XzH.gif

3 people like this

HOLD. UP. WAIT. A. MINUTE! Bish can sing? And like that? I might have to stan after all these years :shook: I want an album like now

1 person likes this

Damn, didn’t know girl could sing! Yes bish

1 person likes this

Queen can do it all. 

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, diiva. said:

ready for that mickie/alexa collab. :cry:

good luck hon, i'm still waiting on the music video mickie filmed with alicia in 2017 to drop

1 person likes this

Cameron’s impact.

Watch Alexa suddenly talk/rap in her new face theme where she puts Christy Hemme to the test.

Ok TalenT

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, trishallday said:

Ok TalenT

Are we stanning Dumb Blonde (feat. Naomi)?

Alexa dropping a single before Carmella does is a missed gimmick moment.

F1l4.gif

3 people like this

9 hours ago, Gavin said:

good luck hon, i'm still waiting on the music video mickie filmed with alicia in 2017 to drop

She really should have dropped it when Alicia’s name was in the headlines for stepping up to Ronda’s man.

Posted (edited)

On 5/4/2019 at 6:13 PM, Cooksie said:

Alexa Bliss has been living her best life. Continuing to make the Horsewomen steam, she attended the Billboard Music Awards on Wednesday alongside Mickie James, serving quite the look (for her).

Two days later, she posts a video of herself singing along to Lady Gaga's iconic, Oscar-winning #1 hit collaboration with Bradley Cooper, "Shallow".

Coincidence? I think not! I believe Alexa has had a taste of a new industry and is interested in more than just a sample. Here's why:

- WWE has positioned Charlotte Flair ahead of Alexa in the women's totem pole, taking on the bulk of media/promotion.
- Alexa, while cleared to compete, has still retained her role as more of an on-screen personality rather than as an active and challenging force in the women's division.

And probably the most telling, in the only chance currently missing person Sasha Banks has taken to explain why she dislikes Alexa Bliss so much, she had this to say:

So, what's tea? Do we think Alexa Bliss will join the ranks of many past female Superstars in attempting to foray into a different form of show business, whether it's as an actress (her most recent follow is an Emmy-winning executive producer with loose ties to WWE) or as a songstress? :newspaper: 

Jesus fucking Christ. I remember watching this video when they were on screen feuding, and remember her saying something like she doesn’t respect the business she’s just another “diva”...but I don’t remember the harshness and realness of it.... especially when Renee started to try to question why Sasha was ripping her to shreds THAT hard and then she continues going IN. 

If I were Lexi I’d STILL dislike that bitch too. Legit just for that interview. Acted like she was Maria Menudos coming in and being at the top of the division. How are you going to tell someone they have no respect for what they do just based on what you assume? 

Like ew,idk that was hard to watch. 

Edited by Amanda
2 people like this